Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mel, the only way to speed his realization process is to give him a sound whack on his head 🀣

Arpita, you are right, story changed since PB gone...i miss PB

Nihal questioning veer 24/7 would be so cool...its not so easy to care for a child...he's gonna realize that soon...

Ok gotta go now....meet you guys tomorrow for more demented dadi bashing πŸ˜ƒ
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
good night himani, talk to you tomorrow, we will do rest of the bashing tom
bye
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Himani-actual that would be fun to see cuz Veer is really hot tempered...it would be fun see how Veer handles Nihal when he's super naughty. Nihal will bring Veer back to earth in a minute

@Arpita..I hope demented granny doesnt lay her hand on Nihal...ooooo..if she does..and Veer walks in...OMG....he cant be a duffer and side with his looney mother

but i think the CV are now gng to show the instablity within the Vardhan family household and that having $$$ doesnt create a family. That should be interesting to watch

good night chicas..chat tomorrow..sweet dreams
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I didnt want this to happen but this was gonna happen....
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
from the looks of it Nihaal will torture Judge lady with his pleas to be wit Maasi today.
Update today will be a little late as i am not feeling well :(
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

That is why I strongly believe that JAI genetically does not belong to Vardhan's. He indeed is adopted🀣

That was a good one!πŸ‘
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

from the looks of it Nihaal will torture Judge lady with his pleas to be wit Maasi today.

Update today will be a little late as i am not feeling well :(

Take care Anjana...hope you feel better
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I almost didn't watc hthe epsidoe last night since I knew what's coming but did it to see adorable Nihaal. What a way to fool an naive kid and spoil his innocence by exposing him to something a child should be protected from. But then these bitter battles do happen in reality too where adults who claim to fight it out for the kids actually bruise a child's psyche totally.

I had love to see Nihaal torture the Vardhan's....go child go and make life hell for that daadi of yours!!! Well, Veer didn't seem happy with the victory......he looked disappointed....

BTW who is PB?? i read it in one of the posts just now....πŸ˜•
Get well soon Anjana
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

I almost didn't watc hthe epsidoe last night since I knew what's coming but did it to see adorable Nihaal. What a way to fool an naive kid and spoil his innocence by exposing him to something a child should be protected from. But then these bitter battles do happen in reality too where adults who claim to fight it out for the kids actually bruise a child's psyche totally.

I had love to see Nihaal torture the Vardhan's....go child go and make life hell for that daadi of yours!!! Well, Veer didn't seem happy with the victory......he looked disappointed....

BTW who is PB?? i read it in one of the posts just now....πŸ˜•
Get well soon Anjana

Anshu
I totally agree with you. Yes there are people out there in real world like vardhan's, those use their power and money for their idiotic benefits and satisfy ego.

Nihaal was indeed brave and adorable. he has lost trust now in Veer too

PB is Prashant Bhat, old creative Head of the show, who introduced the idea of divya's will making Aye as nihaal's guardian. looks like new head. who replaced PB has not done his home work well phew
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

PB is Prashant Bhat, old creative Head of the show, who introduced the idea of divya's will making Aye as nihaal's guardian. looks like new head. who replaced PB has not done his home work well phew

But that point was never brought up!!! From the time I have watched the show there is no mention of Ayesha as the legal guardian of Nihaal.....so looks like new Creative head decided to change that. well that's nothing new....it happens all the time in TV shows
Thanks Arpita!πŸ˜ƒ