Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

A.....whereas veer's being manipulated right and left..and can't think for himself,though he's feeling uncomfortable inside....

I wouldn't be surprised if ayesha totally refuses to believe him from now on....and goes in a war queen mode with him....

Does not matter how uncomfortable he feels, he should atleast have stood up for his words. He was the one who asked ayesha for compromise, to fulfill n's wish. he wanted Ayesha to take step forward, she fought focusly on grounds in the court, in private told him the reason for turning him down. it was then his turn. he said in his heart if A takes a step he wud go against the mom. then why not he stood up in the court and spoke bravely like Nihall said this is a lie my maassi is good
If ayesha bash him and disgused I will not blame her. now I want ayesha to go with full name and not listen to him at all
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, you are right, this is the turning point for veer... i hope he grows up a too...and understand that people are not what they seem to be...and read between the lines....

Arpita, exactly what i was saying he's all words and no action at all.....i would really like to see him feeling terrible guilt and remorse for what he's done...then only we can expect some change in him
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I agree that Veer was a party to his mom & moti..but I think Ayesha

should not slap Veer. She should give him a killer look and close the

door on his face!! She should ignore him till he has to come begging to

Ayesha for Nihaal!!

Kuttu
weather will be warming up rest of the week, so as forum🤣
right now any kinda meaness towards veer from A is fine for me, if not slap, then bashing, silent treatment, killer looks, ignoring, kuch bhi chalega.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup...no more calling him Sir...he's didnt fellow his own request for comprise. I want Nihal so badly to rip apart the house..give them a good dose of their meds...just like how he took care of katwani and hitler Mini.
I have a feeling that Nihal will know that Jackel does not have good intention towards him...and will be wiery of him..so hopefully Veer will also become aware of this factor...and start thinking and ditch his family.
MELINDAM thumbnail

YES..he's all talk and no action!!!! You know what would be great is if Nihal questions him as to why he did this to Ayesha. O..the look of Veer's face will be priceless and try explaining it to a kid like Nihal. Veer had some trouble explaining why Ayesha wasnt at the xmas party..this should be fun to watch..lol

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously look at veer's family...jackal jiju, demented dadi, spineless nandini, bully bunty(am sure when he comes he'll be no angel)...is that a suitable environment for a child to live in?

Mel, i hope veer reaslizes his follies soon and as you said ditches his family...
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I have a feeling that Nihal will know that Jackel does not have good intention towards him...and will be wiery of him..so hopefully Veer will also become aware of this factor...and start thinking and ditch his family.

Naaa veer will not know jeeju's idea so early. Nihaal wll not believe any one of them
I am afraid that when Nihaal will start spining the house up side down who knows jeeju might instigates MIL
it is all becoz of Ayesha, that might result granny loosing patience and slapping nihall you never know?????

@ Himani
the day PB gone I knew granny is not positive. story has changed. we have to deal with post PB era
My wish list not ful fill completely, either
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

YES..he's all talk and no action!!!! You know what would be great is if Nihal questions him as to why he did this to Ayesha. O..the look of Veer's face will be priceless and try explaining it to a kid like Nihal. Veer had some trouble explaining why Ayesha wasnt at the xmas party..this should be fun to watch..lol

Me would love to see that. 24/7 nihaal questioning veer, he is willing to take him to hotel he goes there and
sneaks in to look for pammi that would be fun😆 or asks chaachu to call pammi in his office and there he says to pammi ayesha maasi ko bula do naa. then veer ki izzat to gayi😆
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Seriously look at veer's family...jackal jiju, demented dadi, spineless nandini, bully bunty(am sure when he comes he'll be no angel)...is that a suitable environment for a child to live in?

That is why I strongly believe that JAI genetically does not belong to Vardhan's. He indeed is adopted🤣

MELINDAM thumbnail

ooooo bunty...i forgot about him....oooooooooooo...like father like son..i bet!!!! Ugh demented granny and spineless nadini(why is she on the show..she does nothing!!!). Well as you mentioned..with all the negative factor that is surrounding Nihal, maybe Veer will be a man and take notice that something is not right with nihal...god i hope it doesnt take him ages to figure this one out.

what can we do to speed up this realization process for Veer 😉