Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think that now that jackal will make his move...as in try to kidnap nihal...easier access for him right?

actually it will be a big slap on the vardhans face if nihal gets kidnapped from their mansion....then we'll see how responsible they are, how safe nihal is with them...

poor nihal will have to suffer...but i hope it brings the vardhans back to their senses...
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel(can i call you Mel) i don't think veer is in a position to be mean to ayesha...his conscience will start pricking him now...ayesha of course is gonna hate him...i don't think nihal will be co-operative either..initially at least...because nihal placed his trust in chachu and got betrayed...but his maasi has always been there for him no matter what...so veer will have to really work on his relationship with nihal...and as far as ayesha is concerned...veer, best of luck 😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yah..a very big slap towards them...O the mother just gets to me..the way she looks...ughhhh!!!!! I was so annoyed watching her today..and why the heck is Nanidi there. She doesnt say anything except sit there and changes her facial expression.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Mel
I will not call standing up.He was the one who brought Nihaal at the court???? He is also partner in the crime.
How come he not understant his mom not telling him the truth???? what deal cud be bigger then blank check??? does not he know his mom may want to buy her grandson?? but Nihaal is not thing for Ayesha whom she will put price tag???She could have easily insulted them in the court.
@ Himani
I am sure now Nihaal going to hate all vardhan's he already have called gandi aunty to mrinali. he will say same to Granny too.
Veer surly going to have tough time with Nihaal. I won't mind if A slaps veer in coming episode. He better not offer now to move in at his home.
Just pray ki granny does not make offer to Ayesha to come as Nihall's governess, this lady can go any low
Only Nihaal will able to realize vardhan what A is. one way it is good judgment. though I am still mad at it. I was the one who wanted ayesha to win most
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think that now that jackal will make his move...as in try to kidnap nihal...easier access for him right?

actually it will be a big slap on the vardhans face if nihal gets kidnapped from their mansion....then we'll see how responsible they are, how safe nihal is with them...

/QUOTE]
Oh noooooo kidnapping now please. Jeeju will turn the table, will put all blame on A.
Let nihaal make hell there later when cease fire with A happen then jeeju kidnap fine,
not now. That is why I do not want Nihaal to run from there either. He needs to stay there and make there life hell including veer by doing 24/7 maassi jaap, veer actually seen a preview of it in the party

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, agree with you...veer has not stood up for ayesha and nihal in the least...look at ayesha though she got instigated by jiju in the party, she co-operated and later apologised to veer for her behavior...she didn't show up kamini and moti's act in the court....she has her heart and brain both in place plus a very high level of decency......whereas veer's being manipulated right and left..and can't think for himself,though he's feeling uncomfortable inside....

I wouldn't be surprised if ayesha totally refuses to believe him from now on....and goes in a war queen mode with him....
MELINDAM thumbnail

yes of course call me Mel, himani.

The blank was the writing on the wall..I dont understand what he's thinking..he just cant seem to make up his mind(not a good trait to have). Ayesha should be horrilbly mean to him and just ingore him..that will eat him up alive. He completely lost the trust of Nihal and Ayesha. He's got major damage control to do. Ayesha should have used the blank check against the looney tune crew :(

Arpita..we are all eargly waiting for the slap tomorrow!!

MELINDAM thumbnail
arpita your right..there should be a cease fire now, before jackel starts making his moves...I wonder how long their fights are now going to be and I hope that Ayesha wins all of them.
Well this may actually be a turning point for Veer and may have to grow up a bit...your right has not stood up for both Nihal and Ayesha. He's going to learn the hard way that money doesnt buy love.
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, what i meant was that jiju will find it easier to kidnap nihal now as he's in the vicinity....even i want nihal to raise hell first, which is what will happen starting from tonight to next week i think....when all the vardhans are at their wits end, then i think jiju will strike...further plunging them into misery...I hope it goes this way....

and not some stupid twist where ayesha gets framed for kidnapping nihal...that would be sick...and honestly how much more can the girl deal with?
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree that Veer was a party to his mom & moti..but I think Ayesha

should not slap Veer. She should give him a killer look and close the

door on his face!! She should ignore him till he has to come begging to

Ayesha for Nihaal!!