Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

By the way Arpita i told u na that Ayesha wil lose the case see same happened now lets see how that evil gang will handle nihal in Ayesha absence ..Shame on Granny, lawyer and Judge as well

Kiran
your welcome. EK nihaal 10 Vardhan's pe bhaari😳
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Thanks for the gr8 update Arpita! So vardhan's get the custody....well it had to happen for the story to move forward......I have no adjectives for Vardhan's...you pretty much covered everything..... But I have tons for the sadist Lawyer....but 🤬..

Anshu
very welcome.🤗
I agree with you needed for story, but would have loved Ayesha showing her sis' will in the court.
Well I could not openly bash Vardhan's, the way I wanted, as moderator will kick me out of forum and Anj joined DT just now so did not want to get her in trouble either.🤣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh........it was such a heart breaking episode😕😕😕............especially the precap.... its really very very tough for me /us to accept that now onwards nihal & aayesha r not together......this is not done yaar....... judge shul have given some powers to aayesha at least even if she gave custody to vardhans......😭........

Poo aayesha........🤢🤢....only one thing is good.......it seemed Veer is not happy with the courts verdict & now he will go some extra miles for his beloved nihal & his secret LOVE aayesha...... he must do something

Its high time Mr. Veer...... please wake up & look beyond ur vamp mumma........ nihal & aayesha badly need ur help...plz help them.......u r the hero of our story......so u must help the needy especially the ones u love😉..............give crying aayesha at least verbal support......show some humanness....
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knw..veer needs to help Ayesha and be human to her. He was so cruel and yelling and blaming her for all sorts of reason. How dishearting, but to progress with the show this had to happen.
Hopefully after seeing Ayesha and Nihal cry.... Maybe Veer's will have a change of heart. And besides it's wed., on the norm this is the day when Veer starts thinking( that was mean for me to say;)
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpita....will u be online at tonight... Let me know

Mel
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Arpita....will u be online at tonight... Let me know

Mel

mel I'll finish dinner and back😛
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, am so mad after watching yesterday's episode 😡 all the vardhans and that moti lawyer deserve a sound thrashing...Did you see kamini's face in the precap when she was dragging nihal... it looked like she got her favorite candy or toy and not a child...i agree with you she looks like a borderline psychotic to me 😡

When ayesha was looking at the house papers, I thought she will find the will papers...but no such luck truly shows that the creatives have forgotten about it..

poor sweet nihal, such a braveheart tried to defend his maasi so much...he is truly jai's son and stands up for the right people...unlike veer 😡 😡 😡 who's a brainless moron..who falls for his demented mom's words...considering the situation i don't think his brain will activate this week at all..

Now my only hope is nihal.....the kid who could handle khattu and minnie, i have full faith in him...let him raise hell in vardhan's house then they will understand...he should especially truoble that khusat buddhi dadi...and he should not spare veer too....if he starts reminding veer of that promise then maybe his brain cells will activate......

veer has landed himself in a royal mess now....bhatija bhi gaya aur ladki bhi gayi....ab patane ke liye bahut papad belne padenge....

Melinda, more than a change of heart veer needs a change of the brain, he's heart is in the right place but he doesn't listen to it.....'
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
veer could have had brain transplant, kya kare our neuro surgeon ( Read PB) gone for ever.

I knew it ki will issue not coming.
Well I hope like you too ki Nihaal make Vardhan's hell there, I DO NOT WANT HIM TO RUN now. all blame will be on A.

I so want pammi to resign, ayesha decides to go back to Shimla would be smart move. tabhi vardhan ke bachho ko aukat pata chlegi

Judge confused me ,I thought A gets win I almost typed party stuff in update. I update as I watch. do not summerise, so later I cud not type after having twister.
Me supaa mad @ Veer. I do want Nihaal to give trouble to him
Ayesha shud also give back him nicely.
I can see now either Nihaal falling sick or meeting an accident doctor yelling at them or telling them to get his maasi then Veer knocking A's door middle of the night.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know Arpita, me too super mad at veer...and the reason am super mad is that though he knows what's happening is wrong...he's all words and no action 😡

he has his task cut out now.......he'lll really have to prove to nihal and ayesha that he cares for them...am really hoping that nihal gives him a tough time either by sulking or making him guilty...and wouldn't it be fun if he had to crawl back to ayesha...then only he will learn the lesson to not to be so trusting and gullible....
MELINDAM thumbnail

hey himani and arpita..i was thinking the same when Ayesha found the house papers. Arpita..your right..I hope Nihal just makes it a living hell for the demented granny and the looney toons crew!!!

Yah Veer's heart is in the right place...the funny things is on one is listening to him. Im glad he spoke up against the lawyer...at least he has some morals in tact. What do you think is going to happen tomorrow.....I hope Veer isnt mean to her.

mel