Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends....Nice update Arpita...loved ur comments....

Well...as for todays episode...when it started ....I thought that now Veer would start bashing hismom for offering Ayesha that blank cheque...but that ghatia buddhi dadi is the limit 😡 But I bet Veer did not believe her words,....at least his face revealed so..

Nihaal---the true hero of the day....Loved the way when he said in the courtroom that he loved hismaasi very much n so did she...they r very happy with each other....His confidence was in its supreme level when he said to the Judge that its his decision with whom he wanted to live...Well done my Boyy 👏

Loved the small NiSha moment today...poor boy wanted to spend the entire vacation with his maasi 😭

The decision went against Ayu....that nani...almost pulling Nihaal away from his maasi...koi luggage hain kya jo kissi ne bhi utha liya.....I hope she gets more distant from Nihaal for doing this to him...😡
I think seeing Nihaal's condition Veer would return his back to his maasi...or will call Ayu in the Vardhan Mansion...

The precap was realli sad.....Ayu crying like hell..I hope Veer pulls her in n gives her a light comforting hug 😳 I noe am expecting a way toomuch...but wanna c a strong VeeSha moment tomorrow.....Neway can't wait for tomorrows episode!!!
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PS: Arpita....Promotion chahiye ya Veer?🤔😈🤣
right now promotion se kaam chalega, will claim Veer back when he turns again lover boy.🤣 copy right always reamin same na
bana banaya lover boy kyon chahiye Arpita...whats the fun then...turn him to a lover boy and he will always be urs... 😉
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG..I just watched the episode. What the heck....i mean really to demented granny!!!! SHE'S CRAZY!!!!!😡 She has no value or cuth in the manner in which attained Nihal. OMG did the judge hear the same arguements as we did?
Today's episode was very touching..Nihal and Ayesha's emotions got to me😭.
O Veer...ok really...why isnt he using his brain...come on!!!!! Veer can't really be happy with the decision. Veer has to really step up his game..
xoxo
Mel
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
mel welcome,
I so want A to slap Veer tomorrow. not verbally actually😡
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

Million dollar Question: How come Anj gets promotion but me🤣
I bet she bribed the DT with chocolate...

thanks for the upi...

welcome to the forum 🤗 your name please
Yaa me thinking on the same line🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpita...maybe when she slaps him...his thinking power will kick in. What the hect yaar....demented granny...the women is not stable...I really hating that women😡🤬!!!!!
O Veer....Think!!!!

Originally posted by: md410

mel welcome,
I so want A to slap Veer tomorrow. not verbally actually😡

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks for the wonderful update Arpita!

What was wrong with the Judge in the last scene? Who asked her to confuse me with the"Dil ki awaz" She should not have mentioned it!
Kamini is turning into 🤬 day by day!
Ek sawal...Where did Veer's brain go? He so easily gets manipulated! I unserstand the KAmini is his mother - but he has the blank chques in his! Can't he understand! What does she "iss se bada sauda karegi" Blank cheque se bada -kya ho sakta hai?🤔
The precap was really too sad! I think Nihal's going to fall ill remembering his maasi! But he was so cute when he went to judge to plead! Aww! That was so nice of Nihaal!
Mrinalini - 😡😡🤬
PS: Arpita....Promotion chahiye ya Veer?🤔😈🤣

judge ne sirf is liye custody vardhaans ko di ke us ko bhi pata chale ke paisa sab kuch nahi nihaal or ayesha ka pyar vardhaans ko to dikhana ke liye hi custody mili
or vesse bhi hamara pyara nihal un ko din ko bhi taare dikhaye ga
MELINDAM thumbnail
Ummm..this all happening to Ayesha.....she is not going to trust Veer. She is going to very wiery of him and his words. He's got major major control damage to do in regards to gaining Ayesha and Nihal's trust.
Mel
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
@ abi71 ( your name please??
ya you are so rite. Now ek nihaal saare Vardhan's pe bhaari padega. Now I wish Ayesha decides to return Shimla. She is brainy, kamini won't even let meet Ayesha. A knows how bad kamini is??
MELINDAM thumbnail
our boy Nihal..may run away (trying to find his massi) or do something in which Veer and the looney tunes crew may have to ask Ayesha's help.