Jan12 Write Up: Victory of What ????????

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
DO WATCH FOR TWISTER
Congrates Anjana for becoming Coolbie😎. Cool for me too😎, as now i can go out of the limit to bash Vardhan's, you will be there to save me from Vijay.🤣
Precap: Ramayan got interested\
Pammi, Mrs Phadke gave phatke to Moti lawyer ( What a fun). Ayesha grilled maharaani Kekai and Bharat. Mom's true face exposed to Veer. Mrinali still going to play dirty by getting Nihaal in the court.
\ONLY HOPE IS PRINCE BHARAT ( read Veer)

Part1: Everest of lie

Veer sees his mom coming down, he runs towards her, demands to know the truth if she tried to buy Ayesha by giving check. Kekai accepts ( oops the lady is such a tube light, A just told her that she can not buy her, but granny has no shame to buy Nihaal ),, She gives the reason of her action is she wanted to know how much Ayesha loves N. ( Grannyyyyyyyyy.😡😡😡😡Now we want to know if you are ready to sale Veer for Ayesha????? who knows you might) she can buy her love ( Now you see your Veer will be gone and you will not get footi kaudi or Nihaal either) Veer stands up for Ayesha saying sooo you seen it now! I told you earlier she is not the girl who sales her love. She is not chasing money. Why did not you listen to me ( oh
hoo not only her you all do same listen jeeju??? it is family tradition??? when did any of you use your brain??)

Mom plays one more dirty move by instigating veer against Ayesha. She says it is all her plan. I knew it ki you would believe Ayesha. Ayesha told Mrinali wait and watch, ( ya she is right) how I play, this is just a beginning,this is not time for deal, once I break you guys then we will do business ( ho gaya bhantadhar, no wonder it is Tuesday only. According to Himani's theory Veer's brain activates after Wednesday, so he will fall for Mom's lie, what do I throw on GRANNY😡)This is why only this is why I wanted Veer not to confront mom now, but to wait till judgment. Mom goes this is what A said. For God sake stop trusting her ( have you gone crazy, nuts, mad granny????? oh nothing new in it. Do not you know Ayesha is the only trustworthy person.) Now we need Divya ki will at this point seriously. Mom takes her trump card out by saying to Veer that Have n't you seen how she insulted your mom??? ( oh ask your self what did you do to her??) if she does not know how to respect mother,then how would she know the meaning of love ( get your facts right you have no word named LOVE in your dictionary. OOPS Graany is under bad influence of Mrinali) When mom sees convinced veer, she asks sorry mentally from him thinking I have to lie ( that is all you do, now you see what price you pay for doing this.) for Nihaal ( you could have had him for free, with just two magical word plesae, help, and a little respect, appreciation to Ayesha would have done)<br>demean Mrinali in Nihaal's school. She says hello, Nihaal asks who is she. She lies being Ayeshas freind. Smarty rejects her saying never heard about you😃
leaving mrinali aaaaaaaa .Another lie pops in we become friends ( ya dushman I tell you itna bhogtegi ne tu for cheating a kid) recently😡😡😡 She goes on to say how much A praises him. Poor kids excited, happy to hear this. In returned N praises maassi too ( watch the mrinali's face) He tells maasi made me brave. Whenever I am in trouble just remember her to get out of the trouble ( I wish kaamini would have done this to Veer, 🤪 stupid Arpita what you thinking Kamini is not Ayesha.Perfect slap to Mrinali. ) OMG N tells her gunda incident on the street. Mrinali's gutter mind works jet speed, thinks she can use this in the court😡, she tells N not to tell their meeting to A, as she is about to win the prize of best maassi😡😡😡( how low one lawyer can go???? Anj !!!! what yaar save the grace????? 😭) Mrinali says symbolical that A does not even know what all she is going to get OMG I sincerely hope Nihaal does not go to Vardhan's. Mrinali goes to vardhan's tells them all, saying this way I can prove Ayesha is not responsible and no one can stop us winning ( naaa rong Ayesha will stop. Only she can stop you) Kamini says what are you waiting for. Mrinali says we need to bring Nihaal in the court ( yayaay get attoney N in the court) Veer says bluntly no to this. He tells mrinali already you lied to him once, now you come up with other plan.👏👏👏
Part 2: Lady Shakuni ki bisat

Kamini says why not if this let us win the case. Veer angrily denies, coz this is rong. Mom tries to understand, how it is going to affect adversely ( no veer, the lady just want to win the case.) She replies you are the one who not understanding that how much Nihaal important for me 😲😲( hmmmmm is this love?? passion or you killed jai??? red flag granny I am having doubts jai being your own son) I'm living coz of N, I no nothing right or rong ( me agree on this) I want only and only Nihaal😡😡
Back in LOve mansion ( NiSha) N tells maasi all are going out
for vacation I refused as I want to spend time with you, we will enjoy a lot👏
Ayesha crying, N thinks he made her cry asks sorry by holding hie ears. Ayesha hugs him. talking mentally I can't tell you the truth who knows this is our last night together. Ayesha tells that is why I'm crying. he tells her I will not bug you. Ayesha tells to his sis and BIL , she is all alone, no money no job, but she can't loose Nihaal please help her ( we are praying for you too ayesha)A finds Shimla house papers ( I wish she could have found will too), remember her convo with Pammi, calms down, thanks her BIL. Now we see again confident, determine A.

Next day in court A starts with argument that she has proven why she needs N. She goes, petitioner raised issue about my financial status, but I have answer for that too.She submits her house paper telling the price of the house should be enough for his up bringing. vardhan's shocked ( Veer is MIA in court, I guess gaya hai Nihaal ko lene, idiot ma kaa idiot beta) Now no one can tell me, I can not live with N. Mrinali argues that will not be enough, Ayesha tells she will work hard and earn the money too. Mrinali plays her last move.

Part 3: Nihaal on chess board

Mrinali asks permission to bring Nihaal in the court, PamiSha shocked to hell. Veer brings confused Nihaal ( I can not write go and watch tooo painful to describe) Ayesha in tears ( A still can not believe Veer would do such thing to kid) looks at veer he lowers his head, not able to make eye contact ( Veer you have fallen in my eyes tooo. No matter how good looking you are I will not forgive you for doing this. Ayesha crying openly ( me tooo with her) Only daadi happy ( I'm sure she suffers from OCD nihaal and border line psychotic) Ayesha requests judge that what is the need to drag child in this??Mrinali tells he knows the truth ( my foot you lie to him) so I will have to bring him here unwillingly ( Veer do not you know truth???) Mrinali asks how are you N??? he questions in answer why chachu has brought me straight here from school? what is going on here? Mrinali says we want to know how much you love your maassi? How did your maassi made you such a brave boy ( mrinali you better not marry anyone)?? tell everyone what have you told me??<br>N says you know na?? Ayesha having red flag in her mind?? hiii yeh kab hua??? Nihaal tells his story to Judge, Mrinali spins it by saying if he would have not fainted in front of kamini's car he would have begging somewhere on the street. This proves how careless, irresponsible A is?? Should we let Nihaal go with her? You decide. What a relief??? Attorney Nihaal speaks up seeing his maasssi crying ki THIS IS A LIE (jiyo mere sher⭐️)Mrinali ki laga vaat) go- go-go He goes on telling MY mAASSI is very good. ( I wish judge would have let him speak more) Court takes a break. NiSHa hug. N asks what is happening?? why this aunty talking all this?? what is my paternal family doing here?? Mrinali answers his question that we all want you to stayy with vardhan's and aunty on chair will decide it. Nihaal says I will not let this happen. ( we trust you little lawyer). He runs from there pammi follows him

Part 4: The Judgement
Nihaal runs direct to judge's chamber. ( he indeed a one brave kid👍🏼).she is surprised asked him you here?? He tells are you the same aunty who will decide my home?? She nodes. He tells all about him and maasi, how much they love each other, how they bond?? how gandi aunty mrinali is not telling the truth. My maasi is not like this.( go nihaal go please spill all the beans)Judge is in tears, Nihaal says we can not live without each other. I would be the one who decide with whom I will live ( Bravooooo⭐️ yeh to judge ka bhi boss nikalaa re bababab. yeha nihal you are CHIEF JUSTICE)👏Nihaal wants answer from judge when pammi walks in the chamber.👏👏👏 Pammi says sorry asks nihaal to leave Nihaal is still waiting for answer from judge, please tell ne?? I want to stay with my maassi, no one can part me from her, pammi forced him to leave. Finally judge tells I understand, let me see what can I do. Judge back to court, ready for judgment. She tells my heart is saying that after all the arguments, facts and kid's testimony that kid should not stay with granny but with his maassi, here comes the twister but law does not follow the heart and the way Ayesha was careless, left Nihaal on the street, the custody goes to vardhan's. All vardhan's happy, but Jeeju. Pamish, break down ( Me toooo.😭) Am too shocked. can not comment😲

Tomorrow: Nihaal goes to Vardhan's

Graany dragging reluctant nihaal to car. Veer watching it. Nihaal still calling for maassi, A runs behind the car finally breaks down. (I Do not want to guess. giving break to mind)

Tune in friends tomorrow with wipes for what next???😕
Million dollar Question: How come Anj gets promotion but me🤣

Enjoy (OOops I shoud not even say this)
Arpita 😃
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Million dollar Question: How come Anj gets promotion but me🤣
I bet she bribed the DT with chocolate...
thanks for the upi...
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hate granny more and more each day!! She is such a liar!! and our

Mr.brawn has no brain!!😆 He believes her when she tells him that A is

planning to get more money when she already has a blank check!!😆

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was extremely touchy and emotional whereas tomorrow will be even more ..seeing the recap after nihal going with granny ayesha is crying bitterly and veer is left behind .. i really want ayesha to beat him if not then atleast do show him her furious reaction ..ayesha's crying will melt him ...so tomorrow veesha good scenes expected ..

By the way Arpita i told u na that Ayesha wil lose the case see same happened now lets see how that evil gang will handle nihal in Ayesha absence ..Shame on Granny, lawyer and Judge as well

Lastly thanx for the beautiful update and heartiest congrates to Anjana for becomming DT member for this forum ..u and she both rocks as updaters.
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the gr8 update Arpita! So vardhan's get the custody....well it had to happen for the story to move forward......I have no adjectives for Vardhan's...you pretty much covered everything..... But I have tons for the sadist Lawyer....but 🤬

I look forward to watching the episode tonite....
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Arpita, nice show as usual...by that i meant your show of your fantastic write up...i enjoy Anjana's as well a lot....anyways...today's episode was sobby....i hate that Ka-mini and Mean-anlini....i really want Nihaal to detest them to the core of his heart, and Veer should not just sulk but realise his grave folly in this whole humdrum drama of his mom....
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful update Arpita!
What was wrong with the Judge in the last scene? Who asked her to confuse me with the"Dil ki awaz" She should not have mentioned it!
Kamini is turning into 🤬 day by day!
Ek sawal...Where did Veer's brain go? He so easily gets manipulated! I unserstand the KAmini is his mother - but he has the blank chques in his! Can't he understand! What does she "iss se bada sauda karegi" Blank cheque se bada -kya ho sakta hai?🤔
The precap was really too sad! I think Nihal's going to fall ill remembering his maasi! But he was so cute when he went to judge to plead! Aww! That was so nice of Nihaal!
Mrinalini - 😡😡🤬
PS: Arpita....Promotion chahiye ya Veer?🤔😈🤣
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roshni.

What was wrong with the Judge in the last scene? Who asked her to confuse me with the"Dil ki awaz" She should not have mentioned it!
Kamini is turning into 🤬 day by day!
Ek sawal...Where did Veer's brain go? He so easily gets manipulated! I unserstand the KAmini is his mother - but he has the blank chques in his! Can't he understand! What does she "iss se bada sauda karegi" Blank cheque se bada -kya ho sakta hai?🤔
The precap was really too sad! I think Nihal's going to fall ill remembering his maasi! But he was so cute when he went to judge to plead! Aww! That was so nice of Nihaal!
Mrinalini - 😡😡🤬

Promotion ke badle kya Veer mil sakta hai????😉 Well I would definitely then go for Siddy- Siddharth! and remain a newbie or a groupie for ever😆
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arpita: Your very welcome. I need to hug all forum budddies taoday🤗🤗

Arpita: me so ready to kill judge too. I type all party stuff thinking A wins so did my optimism, but she proved me rong and gave the twister. I do not watch episode first, but update as I watch. So at the end my mind was block could not think of at all

Ek sawal...Where did Veer's brain go? He so easily gets manipulated!
Arpita: He has proved again that we were right calling him brainless sexy Tigar.
when he went to judge to plead! Aww! That was so nice of Nihaal!
Arpita: me just loveddddd it and him

right now promotion se kaam chalega, will claim Veer back when he turns again lover boy.🤣 copy right always reamin same na🤣

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail

your welcome🤗