Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Roshni
Sherniya bhi kabhi dari hai kisi se????? woh bhi arpita jaisi??? ๐Ÿคฃ
I'll send my patent licence on him to you tom. aur roshni tum to taak jhaank idhar udhar karo hi mat. Kapil kaafi nahi hai kya??? ladki stick to one ๐Ÿคฃ jyada hi hai to go yeh pyaar na hoga kam ke abeer ko lele me fine
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Right roshni, we are no way giving up on him...hamara bhi haq hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Arpita, episode accha likha hai...hope it goes your way only ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Arpita, Roshni ladte raho... ๐Ÿ˜† main to ab chali....kal aakar ladoongi ๐Ÿ˜†
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Oh wow, wow, wow!

This epi was a total rocker!

Thanks Arpita for this fantastic update!

Poor dear Veer, he's always in the dark abt his mom's deeds!

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Himani, Roshini, and Arpita- nor do we want someone like veer to be our brother๐Ÿ’”... Lol.
But really ladies, I our Veer๐Ÿ˜ realizes something today...what else more could there be. Ayesha wasstraight forward in letting him know why she did what she did and he too was willing to go against his mother and willing to settle. I hope he doesnt go back to being a meanie...and that he indirectly assists Ayesha in getting Nihal.
Mel

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita and Roshni, I don't think veer's anyone's brother here ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
vaishu.reddy89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really awesome episode and awesome update!
nice job.
๐Ÿ‘
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am kind of late but then what to do, I get to watch the episode late in the night when it is morning in one part of the world. Thanks for the update and yesterday's episode was truly amazing!!! I just loved the way daadi was grilled by Ayesha, the emotions and feelings with which she questioned her had me in almost in tears and I am really not the person who gets emotional in episodes...... Just loved it totally!! Am sure the lawyer is going to bother the poor kid in the court and that's when everyone esp Veer will realize what they r doing to that cute boy. I had love to see Nihal bother that foolish Lawyer Mrinalini the way Mrs. P did yesterday!

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

I am kind of late but then what to do, I get to watch the episode late in the night when it is morning in one part of the world. Thanks for the update and yesterday's episode was truly amazing!!! I just loved the way daadi was grilled by Ayesha, the emotions and feelings with which she questioned her had me in almost in tears and I am really not the person who gets emotional in episodes...... Just loved it totally!! Am sure the lawyer is going to bother the poor kid in the court and that's when everyone esp Veer will realize what they r doing to that cute boy. I had love to see Nihal bother that foolish Lawyer Mrinalini the way Mrs. P did yesterday!

Hi Anshu
Better late then never. You are very much welcome in the forum. Please do join us to give your views.We would love to read them.
Yes the episode was way tooooo good. can watchable again and again. Just hope now that Ayesha wins. Fingers crossed
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.reddy89

really awesome episode and awesome update!

nice job.
๐Ÿ‘

thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Hi Anshu
Better late then never. You are very much welcome in the forum. Please do join us to give your views.We would love to read them.
Yes the episode was way tooooo good. can watchable again and again. Just hope now that Ayesha wins. Fingers crossed

So true...which also reminds me I forgot to put the re run for recording before leaving home this morning๐Ÿ˜”. i so want to watch last night's episode again. I find this show really interesting....and I would surely share my thoughts but they would mostly be next morning since I watch it late in the night