Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Arpita..what is the full name of PB?

Mel,
Its Prashant Bhatt. Nite u two... i will write u tomorrow or Wednesday 🤗
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Anj and arpita..I sent you a FB friend request. Please accept.

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Mel,
Its Prashant Bhatt. Nite u two... i will write u tomorrow or Wednesday 🤗

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Anj and arpita..I sent you a FB friend request. Please accept.

will do when I log in
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, reading your entertaining update 😃 missed the first 10 mins of the show yesterday...i can't believe that Mrs.Phadke sided with ayesha 😲 will have to watch the video to see how phadke rubbished of moti's stupid accusations....haha that moti needs someone like phadke to show her place.......

Ayesha was superb yesterday 👏 man what an argument she put forth...good going girl...and good that she questioned dadi and left her speechless...do some soul-searching now dadi....

kamini to sach mein ab kaminigiri par utar aayi hai 😡 blank cheque, listening to moti's devious plans..Oh i so want to see both of them fall flat on their faces......

I have noticed that veer's brain activates only after wednesday 😆 so probably he'll figure out that something is fishy by then....hope he helps ayesha, but that promo is worrying...
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
hiiiiiiiii 🤗 what a excellent episode. 👍🏼
u crack me up Veer's brain gets activate Wednesday.
I think may be who knows that Veer will act like Mrs Phadke too. yell all like promo, but @ the end tells that he does not want Nihaal to become orphan one more time by loosing his mom Ayesha again.

I so loved A today. ( I could and should not complain, me getting so far whatever want) A was so focus and to the point today, no phaltu crap like mrinali. all valid points. last googly was perfect paise se pyaar nahi kharid sakte varna jai nahi jaata.
The best was she let Veer felt as if some one gave him tight slap. She made sure that he gets the message that no matter what you guys do unlike them she will not take a low road. Her moral and courage are her power. I just loving it
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Though it looks like it will be joint custody in promo, who knows may be Ayesha wins, she surly let Veer meet Nihaal, he offers to support her, she takes a job in hotel ( she won't take for free na) veer better offers her job and not do the mistake like his mom. TADAAA they fall for each other.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, veer acting like mrs.phadke..that would be so cool...hope that happens...it will be an interesting twist.....then dadi will start her heart attack drama from court itself.....

i personally feel veer should not think much...it puts a strain on his brain 🤣 he should listen to his heart which goes ayesha-nihal, ayesha-nihal 😆 it will be a win win situation for everyone then
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpita,
When Did I become you Bhabhi?🤔 Well, If you're trying to make Veer as your brother - I have absolutely no problem!😛😉🤣
Yes, I do live in India, so that I can watch th reruns as well!😳 But, to be frank, I was genuinely surprised to see Mrs Phatke's answers!
md410 thumbnail
himani
ya so right he should listen to his heart and follow his beat ( means should do whatever Ayesha says) 🤣
he was looking very thoughtful today in court. he had a subtle smile when Mrs Phadke giving her Phatke to moti by praising A