Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@ anj
hi party needed šŸ˜†
I know PB ka replacement forgot the will ( who knows when Ayesha go through her assets tonight may find the will in the papers šŸ¤£

agree that it looks like from promo: Joint custody

unless Veer decides to let Ayesha win, then ayesha let him meet Nihaal, he supports them same time they fall for each other. Hope he keeps quite till the judgment about check.

you never know when my optimism will work and A gets win I know I know nahi hoga, but I still want that šŸ˜
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yaar no party... am not even sure wat powers I havešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Yaar no party... am not even sure wat powers I havešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

okay find out your power then party šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
I so feel like nudge PB again, at least they shud have courtesy to let us know about the change, this much creative owe us šŸ¤£
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whatever the comeout will be..Veer is going to be a staple in Nihal's life and indirectly he'll be involved in Ayesha's life. sooo cant wait to see tomorrows episode
MELINDAM thumbnail
why do the keep changing the creative...i have noticed that with other shows? Arpita...have you tired emailing the ppl i sent you.

Originally posted by: md410

okay find out your power then party šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
I so feel like nudge PB again, at least they shud have courtesy to let us know about the change, this much creative owe us šŸ¤£

MELINDAM thumbnail
Veer is getting clues as to how his family is working...buying people off. He's not gng to leave his mom's side any time soon..hopefully once Ayesha and Nihal show him how wonderful Jiju isšŸ¤¢...then Veer will wake up
mel

Originally posted by: Ashi22

Very nice and intresting episode 2maro if veer will take Ayeesha side then granny will kick him out aswell what ab veer and Ayeesha living in same house with nihal oh perfect familyšŸ˜Š

MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpita..I also did the same. no one answered me eitheršŸ˜•. honestly i really want my message to each s. malthora...
QUOTE=md410]ya mel
I did
md410 thumbnail
I found one sapna malhotra on FB. she has PB in her list so may be she is the one do you want to msg her and find out??
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Maybe they are going with the theory many heads r better then one... alas they forgotten the example of RavanšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
i don't care if they reply... i just want them to implement and right now i like the story everything else is superficial icing.
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
what really???? let me also check on FB account

Originally posted by: md410

I found one sapna malhotra on FB. she has PB in her list so may be she is the one do you want to msg her and find out??