Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello arpita,
What a fantastic episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..........& what a wonderful icing on the cake( read UR UPDATE)...........
your comments are too funny..i loved them........
it was very entertaining to see aayesha knocking down dadi & moti mrinalini..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......a big round of applause for aayesha.......๐Ÿ‘........todays episode proved the strength of aayeshas character & victory of her honesty & victory of her fight for what she truly believed in...............that was really inspiring for all of us...โญ๏ธ........best part was that misunderstanding b/w her & Veer got resolved..without much unwanted strech ........now Veer ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ can rightly discriminate b/w evil & good ...... and can take sensible decisions.....using his heart & conscience...

Love
Anshu
โญ๏ธ
Edited by ksaurav14 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yah i doubt he's gng to leave his family's side...girls this is gng to be long. I hope they wrap this court thing this week and get moving to something more interesting.....VESHA!!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ksaurav14

Hello arpita,
What a fantastic episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.........
Love
Anshu
โญ๏ธ

Hi Anshu
yaa very good episode. me just loved how Mrs Phadke, some extent pammi shut up mrinali.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Ayesha was awesome, by showing granny her place.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Her and veer convo the best part, it was like slapping him tightly, telling him how low his family can go but she is not like one of them. Nihaal is the one who matters for her nothing else.

Let's see now how Veer turn the table towards Ayesha

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

yah i doubt he's gng to leave his family's side...girls this is gng to be long. I hope they wrap this court thing this week and get moving to something more interesting.....VESHA!!!!

yayaa they will surly wrap custody battle this week. Nothing much left other then Nihaal's testimony and Veer's decision. Hope he goes in NiSha' favor.๐Ÿ˜› Next week granny's heart attack or jeeju ka kidnapping plan with VeeSha's love track starts.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooh1612

thanks for gr8 update

your welcome๐Ÿค—
MELINDAM thumbnail
lol..slapping him tightly..ouch..its happened to him several time already whenever Ayesha and Veer start arguing....o poor thing. you know what the judge should ask Veer if Ayesha is a good mommy....he cant say no๐Ÿ˜‰

hey arpita...we are going to have a warming trend...it going to be in the 40s tomorrow

MELINDAM thumbnail
Granny's heart attack... I just want her to come to her senses. something is up with granny's intentions...in lue of our conversation yesterday, I think maybe just maybe granny may have something to do with jai and divya's death. I think maybe indirectly granny and grandpa were trying to find Jai and may have posed some form of difficulties towards them (for them to return home )and then by accident they were killed. Demented granny isnt really giving a really good reason as to why she want Nihal...aside he the Vardhan's varis....something is fishy with her.....too far fetched...maybe...but you never know in the soap world๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: md410

yayaa they will surly wrap custody battle this week. Nothing much left other then Nihaal's testimony and Veer's decision. Hope he goes in NiSha' favor.๐Ÿ˜› Next week granny's heart attack or jeeju ka kidnapping plan with VeeSha's love track starts.

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rightly said melinda.........there is surely something very fishy........why didnt dadi tried to locate before the arrival of Veer from USA...... i mean he(JAI) parted from this family long back...... at least more than 7 to 8 yrs back(as nilal is 7 yrs old)........ granny is upto something very dirty.......
all vardhans are crooks...........EXCEPT VEERโค๏ธ.........the lover boy........
hey that would really be great........if judge questions veer directly about aayesha......... he wont be able to say anything negative about her........๐Ÿ˜‰.........as dil(veers heart) mein sanam(aayeshas) ki surat๐Ÿ˜‰......aankhon(Veer ki) mein aashiki hai.........๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....... i hope you ppl r able to identify this bollywood track.....

anshu

๐Ÿ˜‰
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice and intresting episode 2maro if veer will take Ayeesha side then granny will kick him out aswell what ab veer and Ayeesha living in same house with nihal oh perfect family๐Ÿ˜Š
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think Nihaal's testimony is going to be neutral and court might go for joint custody and looks like they may have forgotten about the will

I loved how classily Ayeesha verbally slapped Veer... he is slowly slowly learning about his own family๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ