Jan11 Writeup:Cake Effect gone:Check Effect Starts

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Another Good Unromantic Episode: Do not Miss it

Precap: End of cake effect
VeeSha had love cake. Male Manthara instigated, maharaani Kekai for his target ( read Nihaal). VeeSha talk about possibility of raising white flag. Kekai goes to kopbhavan after telling rajkumar Bharat : NO SETTLEMENT. Veer was willing to go against his mom for his biwi ( Would be, ahhhh maasi ka jaadu chal gaya shaadi se pehle hi mom ke khilaaf). To his surprise Maasi turned him down. Mrinali started her crooked dirty drama in the court.

Part 1: Genuine VS Dirty Fight

Mrinali goes on with same crap that Nihaal was kept as prisoner😡😡 was loosing his childhood 😲(oh he will if goes to Vardhan's😛), this is against human right😭 ( shut up moti what you know about rights😡)
pamisha ( pammi+ Ayesha) both dukhi in shock😭😭😭( me too😭), Kekai pleased to hear this ( you wait aisa heart attack hoga na ki uthane ke laayak nahi rahegi😆) Male Manthara glad this time plan working( it will backfire you😃)nandini quite ( tu to gadhi hai). Hearing all this finally pyaari pammi speaks noo if we would have not hidden him then,---- Moti cuts her off saying he would have had good parvarish😡 ( is bunty ki to main ab itani dhajjiya udaoongi na when he comes ) but Pammi to Pammi hai, she goes on that is not true now Ayesha has her home, moti says oh from where did she get, pammi tells me and other hotel staff helped her as loan👏. Moti tells judge to note that a jobless, girl, with so much loan on her head can not take the responsibility of 7 yrs old child ( she can not becoz you guys are not let her live peacefully) . Pammi fights back saying yes she can, she is very responsible, she will do something, Mrinali yells at her badly saying she needs so much to do. She stresses on a point how some time no one there to pick up Nihaal from school and get through from Pammi's mouth too ( Are Dumbooo yeh school se laana ko kyo issue bana rahi hai).. Pammi breaks down, folds her hand in request not to separate NiSha. They are inseparable, they can't leave without each other. Ayesha refuses to ask any question to Pammi. Ayesha walks towards Pammi to tell her to be brave ( koi jaa ke is mrinali-kaamini ko maaro yaar) Veer lowers down his head. Mrinali now goes saying ki Pammi has said in emotions that NiAha should not get separated, but court accepts the facts. The fact is that Ayesha is not capable of take care of Nihall ( ya ya and you are not illegible to be lawyer, ab dekh A tujhe kaise dhool chataati hai) Mrinali calls Mrs Phadke as next witness. Ayesha gets worried, with the happening, goes in FB with land lady about rent, thinks to herself she can say anything. Mrs Phadke walks in giving killer looks to A and take a oath of telling truth ( please do your testimony can turn the table)

Part 2: Six Sixer in an Over
Mrinali introduces to Mrs Phadke, asking her to tell about Ayesha. Mrs Phadke says her name should be Fukaatchand. She never gave rent in time, always 2-3 months behind, forget about rent she used to hide and run from me ( of course she would you were behaving like Cruella. No t giving any relief to her, so what she supposed to do????) One day I reached at threshold, so kicked her out of the house as I could not tolerate her any more ( so it was you who got her in lion's den). Kekai gang happy Veer in thoughts ( pakka feeling bad for GF and thinking abhi dekhana kaise majja chakhaoonga tumhe) . Mrinali asks assurance from Phadke that if A could not pay you rent then how could she take care of Nihal??? (OMG Arpita did you hear right) Mrs Phadke turns back what are you talking about?? What rent has got to do with Nihal?? Mrinali lowers the tone saying I mean, when she can not pay rent, so would keep Nihal badly. ( Mrinali you are messing with rong lady I can tell you now.) Mrs Phadke gives shocker of the day to Mrinali ( us too), by saying this is totally wrong, even if she would not pay the rent, but would fulfill every wish of Nihal. First time I see a smile on PmmiSha faces. ( Get it Mrinali truth does not need any degree and any degree can not turn truth in to lie)👏 Nihal is apple of her eye.👏👏 Who knows where all she worked for him, till she fed, him, make him go to sleep, she herself would not sleep ( go Phadke aunty with your PHATKE to mrinali👏👏👏) Moti in frustration says just now you said she did not pay the rent ( another mistake moti, you are so getting back now) Mrs Phadke says it was then yaar, later she herself came to me paid my rent with extra 500 ( PB ka Chela taking notes from Attorney Anja in forum) this is what you call CULTURE, which is mandatory for upbringing the kid.⭐️( Agree vardhan's do not have it) Is n't it she asked Mrinali ( do not ask her she has no culture😡) Finally Mrinali gives up. Ayesha does not question her either, but folds her hands to Phadke. Mrs Phadke leaves with smile, saying no need of all these all I told the truth👏👏👍🏼.

Now it's Ayesha's turn. She shocked every one by asking Kamini Vardhan Singh to testify.⭐️( mauka ayesha lele badla apni bahan ki insult ka bhi, put this lady in her limit, let her have heart attack here. we all with you)) Ayesha askes kamini vardhan Sing ( oh good with full name) may I know why do you want custody?? Kekai replies he is my grand son, last nishaani of Jai (tu mar kyo nahi jaati🤣). ayesha hits the sixer by saying if you loved so much your son then why did you kick him out ( exactly I had same question earlier. koi to forum padh raha hai😆😆) Kekai says it was my husband's decision ( oye why did not you stop then or left house with him???)😡😡 and leaving house was Jai's wish, Ayesha hitting one more sixer on a spin delivery and you let him go??????⭐️ you were his mom, you did not even stop him once???⭐️⭐️⭐️Kekai says I was bebas ( chup oye, ek doongi na kheech ke saari bebasi nikal jaayegi) MUST WATCH . This fight was among father-son, I was torn ed, so kept quite. Mrinali objects how this is related to case? Judge overruled, Ayesha says if then Vardhan's would have accepted my sister's marriage, today Nihal would have been with them.( 200% right girl, glad you made that clear, Mrinali telling you again aakh band karlene se sach nahi chupta))They lost Nihaal due to their mistakes, she questions Kekai where were you when BIL died?? where were your mom's love then??? That time we were all alone??? Kekai irritatingly reply we did not know where jai was, tried hard could not find him?? ( oh really, now how come Veer found, why you did not hire detective then??) Ayesha does not want leave any stone unturned today ( go I won't mind) she says possibly there was lack in your love, kekai retort Ayesha blasts back why??? did you feel bad????⭐️

Part 3: Lovely Mom showing mirror to Money Mom
Ayesha continues with tears in her eyes Do you know how hurt I feel when same questions were asked to me???( arre if she knew, then won't fight for custody na) I agree you are Mom, but me too Maa sssi ( Maa jaisi, PB ka chela if you picked this dialogue from past then why not will????)I am aware of the fact not giving birth to Nihaal, but he and his every breath is my life. The way I can not question about your motherhood, you also can not ask me how much I love Nihaal 👏Do you get it??? ( Man me so relieved, Kekai needed to be exposed publicly, only press, media is missing😕) Ayesha does not stop there she asked tell me on what ground you want his custody???? Do you even know about his likes, dislikes, his schedule?? Do you even know his favorite color?? Do you know he gets scared of injection??? I need to read a robin hood story to hid his pain do you know all these?? Do you know about his fvorite dish??? Do you know when he cries out his heart loud middle of the night for his parents I calm him down by showing his parents in the stars. ( Veer you know this right???? Nihall told you, if not then go watch old episode) I console him that his maassi will always with him. This is the only family we have. You are taking away a kid's family by taking him away from me. Kamini Vardhan Singh money can not buy love, if that would have the case then your son would have not left you.👏 ( Oki now me sure Mrinali made offer to Ayesha, tabhi she is confronting her). Ayesha closes her argument saying she does not want to ask anything to anyone, leaving Kamini Vardhan Singh Speechless ( Me too glue to screen, just awesome, ) Court adjourned for a day. Pammi consoles AYesha saying she was splendid, Ayesha cries and says I need to work hard, tomorrow there will be issues regarding my financial status ( Do not cry ohhhh get notes from Anj) PammiSha leave. Other side Veer confused about Ayesha's action, thinking himself last night she was ready for compromise, brainless Veer kicks in his mind saying she has no right to talk to my mom like this to hurt her( oh your Mom did nothing naa??? 🤪what about Ayehsa?? we will get back to you Veer when you will be aware of the reason of her action. me positive not only you will damn sorry but will help her again)😃😃Manthara instigates kekai again talking about Ayehsa's aukat ( what will happen when they will know your aukat??)😡😡shows fake sympathy. Kekai says I was not rong, I was torned among hubby-Son. Mrinali says have trust in me ( ya but what to do Veer pe trust nahi hai na??)😆😆😆, Now I will play my next, most awaited move on the chess board : NIhaal ( NOOOOOO please.. nooo. Nihaal will say I want both.. Arpita wants maasi to win. No joint custody. Veer please withdraw the case you are last hope now.)

Part 4: Pyaar Kaise Kharidoge???

On the stairs Pammi telling Ayeshsa, we will find a way, do not worry Vaahe Guru will make all well. You go to pick Nihaal up from school ( you better varna mrinali will make a issue again).They hug, Pammi tells her to take care, leaves for hotel. Veer comes running to Ayesha asking her to stop. ( Oh beta do not get in Jhaansi ki Rani's way today. She will grilled you too). Veer asks her where is she going?? May I know why did you misguided me??We agreed for compromise, suddenly what happens to you? ( are bababa let her speak na😭😭)Probably you forgot we all doing this for N's happiness, but you finally showed your true color, you showed all you care your emotions, you are very selfish ( go home and tell your mom this, A knows it, and ya your mom showed true color, A never said she does not care for Nihaal))😛
Lakshmibai replies you are the one who showed true color ( go girl go, spill the beans??? who is it Mom ya mrinali???)You trapped me so nicely that I could not get your intentions. Poor confused Veer asks intentions??? what are you talking about ( wait let her speak, You and I we all about to know in a minute)

Here comes the shocker of the day to Veer ( not to us hamain to pahle se hi pata tha?? lawyer ki bacchi) , she tells last night your lawyer came to me, shows BLANK CHECK to him. we go to flashback where Mrinali tells Ayesha that she can change her destiny,gives a blank check signed by Kamini, asking her to withdraw the case in return. She goes on to say remember you get lucky just once, Take it or leave it😡 ( you remember that, you had chance of settlement now you wait and watch)😡 I suggest you take it 😡( I suggest moti you go rot in hell) Ayesha hits another sixer, saying, sir ( okai, so he is still Sir)😆 If I wish I could have submitted the check in the court, but I did not take such a step. I am fighting for Nihaal, I do not want to insult anyone. Here comes the last nail in the coffin, Ayesha returns the check to correct person Veer. ( Check effect starts now, go veer go your turn, with draw the case) Ayesha leaves after her routine ( staring each other)❤️ Veer is shocked to see his Mom's signature on the check ( jeeju ab kisne aukat dhikai??) Screen freezes on heart broken Veer's face ( heart broken for whom??? MOM or AYesha?? or both?? do you know now who has shown true color???))

Tomorrow: what will Nihaal say???

Mrinali asks permission to get Nihaal in the court.( Now you are dead, 🤢you have no idea how good attorney Nihaaal is🤣 ask Khattu)🤣PammiSha shocked. Judge permits, Chaachu brings Nihaal in the court. ( oh Chhchu, hope ki you and Nihaal decide to tell in the court we want MAASSI)

Tune in friends to watch, whether the promo was misleading????what does Nihaal say??? Does veer support his mom or withdraw the case??( Me personally like to see Veer confronting mom in private, but asking Nihaal to tell the court he wants maasi and Ayesha gets win, followed by mom ka heart attack.

Enjoy
Arpita😃

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita,

Thanks for the wonderful update!😳
First of all I liked the name - pamisha😉 - Sounds so weird😉😆 and cool😛😎
Yaar..Ayesha was Superb - I still dont understand how they multitask?🤔 How mauchever I try, I do only one at a time👏..How did Ayeesha manage to cry as well as argue?⭐️ (Mere liye talk hi toh door ki baat hai!)👏
Mrs Phtke ne baazi palat di! I was so surprised when she said Ayeesha Nihaal ko apni palkon mei bitathi hai! Oh well, I watched the rerun as well! - I really liked the epi!
Though I have a feeling that Veer is going to take Ayeesha's side! I loved my hottie when Ayeesha showed him the blank cheque!😳
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow - Arpita. Sounds like a fantasitic twister episode... i am liking no loving it :) And your descriptions are FANTASTIC
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita...thanks for the write up...hahaha...did you see how moti was frazzled when Ms. P came to the aid of Ayesha😉. This lawyer is fighting dirty....I so want Ayesha to win the case....imagne the look of defeat for someone who has never lost a case👍🏼 😵. Dement granny and her devilish looks were so annoying.
Well kudos to Ayesha👏...I loved the way she put things into presective for demented granny and her parental skills. Not to mention questioning Ayesha's skills as a mommy. GO girl go!!!! A very proud day for Ayesha. Team Ayesha today🤗
The cake effect....ummm..I dnt think it's completely gone. Veer was shocked to see the check with his mother signature and now he'll have to stand up to mommy dearest and the looney toons gang (he has to do that by obligation), but it's gng to take a minute for it to sink in for veer that mommy dearest isn't right...we can't have it all...handsome and be super smart(ooops...that was mean of me....I ❤️ Veer 😉).
Of course Nihal wants both...but if it came down to it...Massi all the way
xoxo
Mel
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail

hey Roshin--i saw the pre caps were Veer and Ayesha are on the stand...they seemed they were going at it again. Chacuuu knows she right...so I am excited to know how its gng to play out

Mel

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
too sleepy to comment....just wanted to say that the episode was truly great n so was ur update. loved the transition of emotions in Veer's face every time they made comments again her. It looked like he was mentally supporting Ayesha when she asked dat Kaamini dadi that on which ground does she want Nihaal's custody?

Ayesha's speech was really a powerfull one...with lots of drama n emotion...Mrs. Phadke....her starting was so bad...dat I gt frightened....but she proved that even she can b good with good people....loved the way she said ki Ayesha to Nihaal ko aapni palkon per bithake rakhti hain....shoud see Veer's expressions!!!!

The end part was too good....Veer went speechless....hopefully now he will get some hint why his bro left the family...it was the money minded Vardhans(xcludg my Veer) who forced him n nt Divya.

Thanks 4 da promo....i missed it. loooking 4ward to 2mrw's episode.Hope Veer helps Ayesha!!!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Wow - Arpita. Sounds like a fantasitic twister episode... i am liking no loving it :) And your descriptions are FANTASTIC

thanks anj🤗
Must watch veer's face part 4 kaami's speechlessness part3😆
show really pulling together nicely. Truly wish ki PB ka chela mention the will 😊
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks for the wonderful update!😳
Arpita: Bhaabhi ji your welcome. 😆
Yaar..Ayesha was Superb -
Arpita: yes she was not only Kamini every one went speechless. I guess if you stretch too much it breaks. that's what happen. She still maintained her class by not submitting check in the court.

Mrs Phtke ne baazi palat di! I was so surprised when she said Ayeesha Nihaal ko apni palkon mei bitathi hai!
Arpita: ya me too. Was not expecting it. Not only that she even explain A in one word Cultured👏
👏
Oh well, I watched the rerun as well! - I really liked the epi!
Arpita: rerun??? r u in India??? me just loved it. equally watchable like Shimla trip😃
Though I have a feeling that Veer is going to take Ayeesha's side! I
Arpita: hope he does indirectly, by Nihaal's help😛

Word Count: 0

MELINDAM thumbnail
arpita and roshini..hahaha i did the same too this weekend..I watched the reruns.
Veer most likely will take her side, indirectly for sure. I'm thinking he's starting to realize what Ayesha intentions are. Then...why the dramabazz on the stage saying 'Nihal is a Vardhan and varis' and all that jazz...me a little confused on that.
lol...nihal is a good lawyer...cant wait to see what his little mind thinks of. I wish the judge was like Judge Judy in the states(have any of you watched her show???). It can be a little comic relief for all of us and she would put people in their place asap...mainly moti lawyer!!!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

arpita and roshini..hahaha i did the same too this weekend..I watched the reruns.

Arpita: we all turned in crazy gals😆

Veer most likely will take her side, indirectly for sure.
Arpita: hope so😕

Then...why the dramabazz on the stage saying 'Nihal is a Vardhan and varis' and all that jazz...me a little confused on that.
Arpita: may be veer will behave like Mrs Phadke. When Mrinali will question him in witness box, he might say all vaaris crap in his opening statement, just to make rest Vardhan's haapy, later he switch and says even though this all is true Ayesha is like mom for Nihaal and he does not want to make Nihaal orphan again. 😃

I do not think at this point he will leave his mom. I would really be surprise if Veer walks out of the house with NiSHa.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago