niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

in the precap it showed that mrinalini is going to bring nihal in the court while ayesha is crying seeing him😭 😭 😭

how insensitive of her to use a innocent child to win the case😑 😑 😑
since veer is entitled to bring nihaal to the court i so guess that veer would help ayesha by telling nihaal to do sumthing that would favour ayshaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
its so because veer came to know about the 'ghatia' plan of the moti lawyer and it was obvious from his face that he understood decision to change her plan of out of court settlement😊 😊 😊
stii i have a confusion since in the promo it showed ayesha and veer r against each other fightingπŸ˜• πŸ˜• while nihaal helplessly watching santa not fulfilling his promise
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm ..... in today's episode when Ayesha showed him the blank cheque....from Veer's expression it was very well understood...how much he hated that plan of his family....I think he will try to help Ayesha....n in a way to save her from dose insulting statements....but...again he promos confusing
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he will help Ayesha...your right about the look on his face when he saw the blank check. He has to be on her side =D
Mel
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The way story is progressing.........Veer will help aayesha ..........as he is very much ashamed (in front of aayesha & his own self) of what his mother & lawyer did that too without informing him...... he will help her too prove that his intentions were true from beginning itself & this that he really meant it when he said he wanted only nihals happiness & nothing else......& for this he was ready to do even friendship with herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.........

Moreover, he has promised nihal that he will not fight with his massi anymore........to prove his trustworthiness
in her eyes & to gain her friendship(read LOVE) back..........he will help her..........πŸ‘
pisces16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he kind of goes back and forth undecided....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pisces16

I think he kind of goes back and forth undecided....

totally agree. you are so right. The reason is he does not use his brain πŸ˜† he can only if he has one πŸ˜†
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

totally agree. you are so right. The reason is he does not use his brain πŸ˜† he can only if he has one πŸ˜†

absolutely ,he is so nery emotional and sentimental and always uses his heart which seems to be like a pendulum ,once towards ayesha and the next moments towards his mother,he beleives what he sees and still now cannot trust ayesha and her unselfish love towards nihaal
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it's funny you would think like a person like Veer would be more poised and uses more his brain power and be less irrational wereas Ayesha is more analytical of the situation and is more poised. hahaha..opposite do attract..haha
mel

Originally posted by: niksidfan

absolutely ,he is so nery emotional and sentimental and always uses his heart which seems to be like a pendulum ,once towards ayesha and the next moments towards his mother,he beleives what he sees and still now cannot trust ayesha and her unselfish love towards nihaal

niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

it's funny you would think like a person like Veer would be more poised and uses more his brain power and be less irrational wereas Ayesha is more analytical of the situation and is more poised. hahaha..opposite do attract..haha
mel

ya ,see though veer is hurting ayesha so many times with his not so reliable attitude still he tends to bring ayesha close to him though in the name of nihaal,such an irony