will veesha have another .........

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Will they have another round of misunderstanding???????😕 regarding me i dont want this 2 be happen its a headache to me!!!!!😡
Veer wanted some understanding between the two but ayesha just down the proposal which is very upsetting😡😡.....i dont dunno the reason behind whether she is insecure or the vardhans including the the evil lawyer mrinalini had blackmailed her ...the only exception is veer😳
we have noticed that when she asked 4 a fight veer was annoyed with the fact that she turned down his proposal of peace n
we have seen in the promo also that veer says nihal is our natural rights with an angry man look??😲

What do u think guyzzz??????
do comment but please avoid bashing😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

315925 thumbnail
I wish Ayesha would understand too. I mean she knows Veer is a good guy right?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes Veer is good guy but Ayesha is more brainy. If she has turned downed the peace offer there would be valid reason for it.
Mrinali must have mad an offer that is totally not acceptable. like would have asked her to get money and give Nihaal to Vardhan's
Nihaal is not money plant for AYesha. he is her life.
315925 thumbnail
I agree...Ayesha is the smart one while Veer the hot one!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha already noes that Veer is not a typical Richie-rich guy.....he has a golden heart.....but I think that there must be something behind her decision to declare war against Veer....may b that Jeeju had blackmailed her....or instigated her against Veer!!!! Yeah...another round of misunderstanding will not be appreciated though.......I would love to see Nihaal acting as the cupid.....n yhh I do agree Ayesha is smarter and Veer is hotter....
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks friends 4 replying n yeah ayesha is more smarter n brainy than veer😛
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well I can see more misunderstanding b/w Veesha becoz definitely ayesha not agreeing to his request has not gone well with him ...also whatever i have observed veer's character he doesn't show his innerself..situations force him to act in anger and he follows what he see rather than using his brain to judge ...so there are many possibilities of more misunderstanding created by jiju which eventually might help him in getting nihal on cost of losing ayesha.
md410 thumbnail
@ Kiran
please do not say he will get Nihaal. Vardhan's shud not get clear cut custody of Nihaal. I do not think that will happen either or else it would have not shown that Ayesha even not having lawyer fight for herself. There will be either joint custody or Ayesha will get Nihaal followed by daadi ka heart attack. I would like to see ayesha winning just for teaching lesson to cunning mrinali and daai kekai
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

@ Kiran
please do not say he will get Nihaal. Vardhan's shud not get clear cut custody of Nihaal. I do not think that will happen either or else it would have not shown that Ayesha even not having lawyer fight for herself. There will be either joint custody or Ayesha will get Nihaal followed by daadi ka heart attack. I would like to see ayesha winning just for teaching lesson to cunning mrinali and daai kekai

Arey yaar after this the asal story might start where after getting nihal he will feel Ayesha's updat sad condition and may be he will try his level best to win the trust of Ayesha ..on the other hand with nihal's joint custody or full custody to veer may be rajveer comes back and starts consoling her ..whatever the case is now lets see who wins who 😃
md410 thumbnail
Kiran
I guess Rajdeep gone for hamesha. varana he wud have been @ Xmas party.check the promo na, it sure looks they are going for joint custody. I actually would love subhash guy coming to Mumbai.

On the side note where are you based???? I mean swine flu threat?? I post it in other thread too?? why do I see you off line??