Avinash: The silliest villain!!

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Seriously...............what on earth does does this Avinash want?.................I mean, in case he's really after the khandani jaydaat or something and he killed Jay-Divya for it, why is he siding with the Vardhans for snatching Nihaal fromm Ayesha?................Surely he has something logical in his mind?..........At one time he's helping Ayesha escape, next moment he's talking about putting 'kaate' in her way..........the only constructive villainous thing he's doing is brainwashing Kamini against Ayesha..............One thing's for sure.............I can see Kamini getting alert every time Veer is with Ayesha and sides her 😡 ...............telling Ayesha fakes her masoom face........SOMEONE SURE IS INSECURE!!.............

So what really does Avinash want? 😉

If he killed Jay for the property. then why doesnt he kill Veer too????????? 😕
Edited by crazyfairy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well, i dont think this jackal jeeju killed jai and divya. well, i hate him too.. hehe.. he is so scared of naughty chocolate (veer) that is the reason why he is afraid to kill him.. but even before he does that, i want to kill this jackal jeeju..

i really hate his stupid and negative thoughts...
315925 thumbnail
He is athe funniest villain alive. I think Kamini killed jai-divya.
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree kamini is the real villian thats why she wants to snatch nihal from Ayesha
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

im not getting why thz jeeju is against aysha..............he dont want to see nihaal in the verdhan house and to fulfill his thz wish he should help aysha but he is against her.........something is going on his mind!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NidheyaCole

He is athe funniest villain alive. I think Kamini killed jai-divya.

hi 5 to you. may be Jai is not her own Son, that is why she wants Nihaal too
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well if he is really after the property shouldn't he side with ayesha so she wins and keeps nihaal so that nihaal doesn't come into the property haha thats dum why would he want nihaal to come as he will be another share holder in the property lol
tootu thumbnail
Is it really possible that kamini is the step mother of Jai
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yep!!may be i'm not sure but i really hate her even if she is real mother of jai.Hey what's your real name???Just asking. my name is fatima.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
earlier JJ wanted N's part of the property so wanted to kill him...but then everyone came to know of N...then I guess JJ wanted A to win the custody of N so that he goes away and there is no further division of the property, but they got it and he has to be in Vardhan's side as well just to show his loyality to them...once N is in...he wanted to adopt N but that also foiled...next was to get A and V close so that even V gets expelled from the house and the only waris would be JJ and bunty....he constantly instigates KK against A so that there is a tiff in the family when V proposes to A...if KK gets all softened towards A, then there would be no tiff and no expulsion of V from the house....
so i can get where JJ is coming from...but ya sometimes his actions dont make sense...i really hope he sticks to his plans of making A and V together...expulsion ka baad mein dekhlenge...