SairaNabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
what do you guys think will be the judges decision..

wat i think is dat... da judge would give ayesha some time to make a certain amount of money,, then if ayesha makes that much money she will get to keep nihall...

wat do u thnk ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good idea...in away Veer has to re-hire(maybe at a higher position...lets say head of housekeeping) and pay her ample. slowly by slowly it will be team VESHA vs. the looney vardhan family. I just dont want them to start fighting thing....it was giving all us a headache
MELINDAM thumbnail

from what i gather from the promo...its gng to be joint custody with maybe and I mean a BIG maybe of nihal staying with Veer. Even though i'm in favor of Ayesha keeping Nihal...I also want to see more Nihal and Chacuu bonding time....and maybe bonding with Veer and Ayesha😳

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mel
I have same feeling after watching promo, particularly Nihaal being in the court. He had wished to Santa he wants both, so joint custody all I can see. But somewhere deep down I feel who knows Ayesha may win. ( boy am tooooooo optimistic)
I so not wanting for joint custody coz then there will be more troubles for Ayesha
MELINDAM thumbnail
arpita...joint will be between Veer and Ayesha...that wouldnt too bad. Demented granny is seeking custody..only out boy Veer is. So any decision that needs to needs to made will be from Veer and Ayesha. We just have to get more Versha scence....ooooo they are tooo die for...by the way 2/14 is just around the conner...Sooooooo...hopefully there will be some progress...were someone gives roses to someone..😍
md410 thumbnail
arejoint custody will be btwn vardhan and Ayesha. Veer just applied on behalf of his family.
I now some how having serious doubt if kekai killed Jai or what?
MELINDAM thumbnail

arpita, but i thing is that having a joint custody will involve Ayesha in making decision for Nihal. I know...I too wanted her to win...and still do...but Nihal has already formed a relationship with Veer. And wouldnt you want to see Chacuu take care of Nihal and answer ALL of his questions(even the one were it hard to answer).

Really you doubt that jiju had anything to do with his murder? what makes you say....if your basing it on intelligence..than I agree with you..lol. But who else could hate the Vardhans

md410 thumbnail
My guess either jijju or mom had murdered jai. Jijju knew where was jai before Veer. PLus it was shown in the flash back that jai and divya kinda disturbed onsome thing. The day they died jai was leaving alone divya would not let him. so something was fishy, we might come to know about it later
MELINDAM thumbnail
demented granny???? then why pine over Nihal and do all this drama. Jiju is a good contenter along with katwani.
I have another theory...that Veer isnt a true vardhan..what you think?
md410 thumbnail
may be. possible. but veer is the youngest. that is why I was thinking it might be jai and nandini veer do not know about it