Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
haa re
but yeh Veer bhi to going his mom's foot step. why these people can not leave Ayesha alone?????
She does not need their luxury.
side note am wondering what happen to himani to day???? still not logged on
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
funny..i was thinking the same...she had really good ideas yesterday. maybe she will have some new take on this event
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

funny..i was thinking the same...she had really good ideas yesterday. maybe she will have some new take on this event

matlab?? I did get you
MELINDAM thumbnail
meaning i was wondering if she would also join us and comment on the show and the promo's tonight and her take on future events..that's all
md410 thumbnail
got it. I post the comment then got answer.
I pm'd her let's see if she comes.
MELINDAM thumbnail

arpita...i'll catch you later deary...i gotta go running in the morning and need all the rest i can get. i'll log on in the evening on saturday....hopefully the weekend will go by fast and we can start the week. later :}

Mel
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjana, love all the points that you gave today for ayesha...hope they bring up these points in favor of ayesha when she's fighting the case......

am so mad at that dadi and mrinalini 😡 i think we should seriously start a mission dadi bhagaoo abhiyaan....

Arpita, sorry couldn't log in the morning...had to go to work real early today....saw the promo, thanks for the link..God its so annoying..again fights 😡 me going to watch pyar impossible movie tomorrow...but looks like am already seeing pyar impossible in veesha's scenario

MELINDAM thumbnail
Hey himani...lol to pYaar impossible for veesha!!!! There' re gng to go at it again for the whole week.... Ugh!!!!! I'm so tired of hearing the line 'vaaris and he my life'. Lol

let me how PI is ...I wanted to see that too

Melinda
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anjana,
Thanks for your wonderful update!
Something really strange is happening, I cant open the first page if I log in! - But anyway you know how much I like your updates and you!😳😛😉
Oh Poor Nihal - He is in between the war! But My Veer wanted a compromise - Aww! That was so sweet! I wonder what is going to happen with Nihaal!😕
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
lily_kitty15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi all i have been waiting for sweet moment between Veer and Aisha

and now cuz of the evil jerks that must have went to Aisha and said something other wise she wouldn't have said that she wants to fight the case!

i smell something very fishy
after all this kind of thing isn't something new, after all this kind of thing where people's decision changes in 1 night or just in an hour...

i just hope Veer finds out the truth and not hate Aisha!
Edited by lily_kitty15 - 14 years ago