Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Anj-you had some awesome questions. But I think with a the lawyer...obvisiously she's going to play dirty and yes she much have tired to buy off Ayesha. Ayesha should have a stragetic plan:
1. State that there is active will, in which she is the sole guardain
2. State family rift between Jai/Divya and the Vardhan
3. The mental state of Nihal should he stay with the vardhan
Or better yet....once Ayesha tells Veers why she is fighting...maybe he will stand up along with her(A long shot wish....I hope not).
There's just got to be a way were Veer finds out Jiju intention...
Mel
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Melinda - If I were Ayeesha's lawyer then i would ask them to prove they were related to Jai n Nihaal juss to annoy them🤣🤣🤣 and in court u can't state stuff - u need to establish them with evidence...then argue wat u have proved or disproved in closing arguments😆😆.
And Ayeesha can only prove her case after Mrinali makes hers... there is an order to these things😊
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Melinda - If I were Ayeesha's lawyer then i would ask them to prove they were related to Jai n Nihaal juss to annoy them🤣🤣🤣 and in court u can't state stuff - u need to establish them with evidence...then argue wat u have proved or disproved in closing arguments😆😆.

Anj+ Mel
would n't that be nice seeing VeeSha fighting together???? 🤣 Imagine Cake effect 🤣Veer turning rebel for NiSha. Then its two vardhan's ( veer, nihaal) VS one vardhan ( only daadi) as Nandini not anymore Vardhan.

I would so love to see Ayesha asking kakai daadi to have DNA test, then we find out Jai is not hers. aur Veer to pahile se hi has changed his party to NiSha grop. 🤣 daadi ke both the son gone.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

1. State that there is active will, in which she is the sole guardain
Arpita: Oye baba will option gone with PB.

2. State family rift between Jai/Divya and the Vardhan
Arpita: She should present her sis diary, as divya mentioned all there about it

3. The mental state of Nihal should he stay with the vardhan
Arpita: would love to see judge asking Nihaal whom does he wants to stay?? Nihaal saying maasi. or maasi and chaachu. ( let's get veer out from terrorist mansion)🤣
Or better yet....once Ayesha tells Veers why she is fighting...maybe he will stand up along with her(A long shot wish....I hope not).
Arpita : That would be great; Doosra beta bhi maan ke khilaaf. She can assume Jeeju is her son.

There's just got to be a way were Veer finds out Jiju intention...
Arpita: Ayesha will be the one to tell Veer about Jeeju. First he will not believe then eventually will
Mel

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita - we are slowly becoming master spammers here again like wit RKA😆 If Daadi's DNA did not match wit Nihaal's tat would be tooo funny🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
lol....Arpita and Anj..have you though about law school???😛 I would too ask for a DNA test to get at them....imagne the devilish look ⭐️⭐️⭐️ that demented granny will have😉. And really what is the purpose of having wafy Nanidi there...I thought she was going to support Veer but that didnt pan out??
somehow...with all the stipulation that is surrounding Veer and Ayesha and her reason to fight....I have a feeling that Veer is going to jump in and fight along side of her...then it will be a case of joint custody(veer and ayesha) vs. the other loony vardhan family...ahhhh the ❤️❤️ (two hearts are better than one) potion cake is kicking in🤣.
Arpita..are you saying that one of the Vardhan sons may not be a true Vardhan. That would explain demented granny's position in saying..."nihal belongs to us"....other than being posioned by Jiju.
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - we are slowly becoming master spammers here again like wit RKA😆 If Daadi's DNA did not match wit Nihaal's tat would be tooo funny🤣

How about daadi proven to be not true Vardhan🤣 oh man I'm out my my mind🤣

Get our other RKA buddies here too. You are very good at 😉. just one PM from you would do 🤣Some of them will be here coz you are lawyer and they are scared of you🤣
I was so tempted last week to run a campaign to promote JPSYA.🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swP7iQvf_Kw check out this link...back to sqr one....ugh!!!
md410 thumbnail

lol....really what is the purpose of having wafy Nanidi there...I thought she was going to support Veer but that didnt pan out??
Arpita: Why do you think she marry Jeeju, coz she is knuckle headed like her mom. No sensible girl will do that

.then it will be a case of joint custody(veer and ayesha) vs. the other loony vardhan family...ahhhh the ❤️❤️ (two hearts are better than one) potion cake is kicking in🤣.
Arpita: Khoon hi khoon ke khilaaf khada ho gaya???🤣 just Imaging if jeeju moves to VeeSha team too, as MIL to khaali dabba khaali botttle, no money then, the Only Vaaris is going to be with Nihaal 🤣, so he better stick with Nihaal's party🤣
.are you saying that one of the Vardhan sons may not be a true Vardhan.

Arpita: who knows if later they prove Jai or Veer either one was adopted??? Like kabhi khushi kabhi gham.
Then murder mystery kicks in who killed jai??? male manthara or Kekai daadi🤣

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swP7iQvf_Kw check out this link...back to sqr one....ugh!!!

D*** it. So we will see the judgment on next Thursday.
Veer going back to brainless mode. Ayesha needs to win. daadi koi heart attack lao yaar