Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

So agree with your thoughts:
I thought Pammi was going to say all that what you wrote above??? particularly the clown show.

Ayesha bluntly going to tell Veer why she turned his option down.

I know it is post PB era tab we might have to quit will option.

I know the brhamastra will drive daadi kaikai and male mathara ( jeeju) crazy for his maasi, no doubt about it.
But just to put mrinali in her limit as well as daadi ka ghamnd break karne( how loudly she said no settelment) I sooooooooo want Ayesha to win.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mee too - i really want to wipe the smirk off Mrinali's face and Daadi today looked evil
md410 thumbnail
Only positive out come that I see from the party for now is, if Jeeju gets successful ( eventually he will) to kidnap Nihaal, ayesha & veer will be together instead blaming each other.

I am not very hopeful with Phadke, as she is very greedy, not trust worthy either. She can testify against A

I guess we have to wait till new promo.

Show is picking, rest all current shows suck big time.. Including BDT, PKB.

Me waiting for Bas Itani Mohabbat hai to start.🤣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - actually the channel to watch is StarOne n Colors... StarOne has a number of youth oriented love stories (DMG, Love Ne, Miley Jab, and Ajnabii) and Colors has excellent content based shows as well as some new love storries (Lagaan, Yeh Pyaar, Balika B, Uttaran, and Naa Aana iss desh laado). In Zee's line - Agle Janam n Pavitra Rishta r not bad on the love stakes. Star Plus is a gone case wit continual saas bahu sagas...and only Jyoti n Bandini r bearable on NDTV though i can't tolerate either...
Mrs. P will definitely backstab Ayeesha... she would sell her husband for the right price🤣
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very detail writing Anjana .Veer should have invited his mom in the party so she could see the bond between masi and nihal but i guess she is so arrogant to see any thing. and i hated when she said meri na ka matlab he na something like that
md410 thumbnail
@ Anj
oh no do not even go close to bandini not any more. It has turned to thriller to murder mystery to horror show. too much violence.

I was thinking yeh pyaar might good. Have n't gotten the time to watch yet. will check few over the week end. The cold is just making house arrest what to do.😆
BTW talk of the shows remind me: have you watched PB ka old jalwa ( kahiin Kissi Roz) I used to watch the soap till, I was in India (with out knowing about PB) but then there was no U tube option then. Now some one started loading it on U tube from ep-1 ( that's when I came to know in retrospect it was PB's creation) It was good show till rebirth option later as usual all mai show turned crappy. My mom used to update me over phone abt it.😆
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi22

v
she said meri na ka matlab he na something like that

We will see ab is naaa ka mtlab haaa daadi kaikai hi karegi😆
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

@ Anj
oh no do not even go close to bandini not any more. It has turned to thriller to murder mystery to horror show. too much violence.

I was thinking yeh pyaar might good. Have n't gotten the time to watch yet. will check few over the week end. The cold is just making house arrest what to do.😆
BTW talk of the shows remind me: have you watched PB ka old jalwa ( kahiin Kissi Roz) I used to watch the soap till, I was in India (with out knowing about PB) but then there was no U tube option then. Now some one started loading it on U tube from ep-1 ( that's when I came to know in retrospect it was PB's creation) It was good show till rebirth option later as usual all mai show turned crappy. My mom used to update me over phone abt it.😆

you can call me kuttu😊

I use to watch kkR and loved it till they killed off kunal!! it was sooo good when it started!

I was hoping that Ajnabi won't have any saas-bahu issues!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita and Kuttu - i agree KKR was initially goood then it got too outlandish not that plastic surgery is not out there🤪 Its tooo soapy for me😆
@Ashi - Kamini's dialogues made Veer sound like a diabetic kid demanding candy🤣 Her faith in her darling son gone like morning mist😵
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

what is happening????
Ajanabi forum become Potomac forum???🤣 small world ya😃

🤣 🤣 🤣 seems like it!!

I was hoping to chill out this weekend with some JPYA episodes after a hectic new year (had to cook for 6 ppl for a week!! ) and school work. Finally all the guests left couple of days ago!!

But just now i got a ph call that 2 ppl r coming to stay for this weekend!!😕 though I love them, it means more cleaning and more work!! and no JPYA

I