Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
o interesting...love ne..is abt three bro whose father was killed...they try to find the killer..thinking it was the father's boss...alas..the boss is a female who has three daugther...and they fall in love..its got strong female and male character sketches. Arpita...we have appox. 12 more hours to go...before we find out what happens..argggggh
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
okay I'll try to watch love ne mila di.
Mel the promo episode will not come tomorrow. me very sure it will be around wed end or thursday
MELINDAM thumbnail
your right arpita....so please dont mind me if I start screaming again in the forum...u know what i think this time around everyone will be screaming...cuz on one wants them to fight especially for this long....damm creatives heads,,,bring back PB....why do they change them...why mess with the formula...he was doing really well!!!
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi arpita & melinda,

What if creatives can manage a ball dance sequence b/w Veer & Aayesha😉👏.............it would really be very very romantic....there could probably be a party at some common friends place (say.. Rajdeep or jiju may throw a patch up party to shoow veer his fke greatness😕)........where both Aayesha & Veer are present.......
Towards the end , people have to dance in couples( i mean ball dance)..... every male has to dance with every female present in the party (age no bars) ........and keep on rotating partners......

so obvious, Veesha turn will come to dance together (i mean the Romantic ball dance)😉
MELINDAM thumbnail
@k(what's ur name)... Cute idea really cute...but girl there is a tiny problem...he's 6'2 and she she's barely 5 ft. I wonder how it will be? Lol

Mel
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

@k(what's ur name)... Cute idea really cute...but girl there is a tiny problem...he's 6'2 and she she's barely 5 ft. I wonder how it will be? Lol

Mel

Thanks for liking my idea......😛........hello, i am anshu.......from INDIA(mumbai)........and i am new to this fanclub....... even i was thinking of this height problem😡😡😡.........but then it has to be managed some way..it cant be hurdle to their romance......⭐️⭐️....what do u say melinda..
Edited by ksaurav14 - 14 years ago