Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

everything and our 'shimla hero' subash will appear with the POA(the

ones which Divya made A sign) papers!!

I was guessing ki Ayesha will call subhash to get POA, bang potential handsome competitor for Veer.😃
He will so jallofy seeing subhash there with Ayesha. 😆 Veer is any way not liking Ayesha fighting the case.
Raj gone from the show so now subhash can only be the love triangle. Junior lawyer was useless anyway.
Mrinalini must have said to Ayesha take whatever money you want and give us Nihaaal resulting Ayesha misunderstanding Veer again.
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think that Kamini insulted her and told her that she is a gold digger like her sister Divya.
on second thoughts, maybe that mrinalini instigated her to take such step.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, it must be mrinalini who must have done something....she was looking very assured and cocky when they were discussing whether ayesha will go for out of court settlement....

I seriously want to beat up the creatives for not showing the Will till now...and judging by the promos it definitely looks like a joint custody...because the court cannot ignore the will and the right it gives to ayesha ( if they decide to show it) and the judge will say that a better upbringing(read money) can be given by vardhans...so 50-50 for both of them....

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
after having dropped Ayesha an Nihaal home after the party, Veer asked his mum to reconsider the out of court settlement.....after she refused and Veer stormed off, Kamini called Mrinalini and told her Veer is considering an out of court settlement and she doesn't want an out of court settlement at any cost.....For this Mrinalini has do to something that will go in their favour.....I'm sure after this the lawyer or Kamini must have called Ayesha and said something to her that provoked her to make the decision of not to go for an out of court settlement....I hope she plays her trump card soon...that is if she even remembers that she has one!!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think ayesha was being blackmailed😡....how come in one night she changed her overall decision as she has said that she will surely ponder abt the judge n veesha decision??????? n then suddenly what goes wrong in between here? i feel 4 veer as he had said that i will go against my mother will but she have come a step ahead thats was well said by him n i really loved that scene😭..... he really cares 2 both of them😳 but she will never disclosed to veer n then more misunderstanding....plz guyz dont bash me up .......actually the way story is heading i cant think like all izz well ....some sort of uneasy feeling .......actually i dont want ne more veesha misunderstamding !!!!!!
And yes i want ayesha 2 win !
Edited by foxs - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
thank you foxs (your name please)
we all want ayesha to win, same time want her to remember the will trump card.
but the promo looks like it will be joint custody
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sure, somebody's blackmailing her,
there shudn't be misunderstanding..
we really want them together
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well definitely Moti antee and evil jeej has blackmailed her ...i think presently Ayesha will shown as losing the case but my gut feeling says that she will win the case but gonna give up nihal for drama dadi sake

Arpita, Mel and Partiksha u people are facing snow where as we are under swear threat of swine flu ..Having cough and fever is like a torture of passing though tests
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

[P]

Arpita, Mel and Partiksha u people are facing snow where as we are under swear threat of swine flu ..Having cough and fever is like a torture ofpassing though tests

Kiran
where are you base??? 😕 swine flu threat??? take proper preventive care
Me wud luv to see Ayesha winning tooo, but have you checked new promo???? looks like it will be joint custody
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Kiren...hope your feeling better..do take care😊.
Even if Ayesha going to win or aleast seem like she is going to win the case...i bet demented granny is going to pull something...like faking a heart attack or some form of guilt trip. O...demented granny's looks annoyes me.
Arpita...wish ayesha would ask for the DNA test😆 just to piss her off.

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Well definitely Moti antee and evil jeej has blackmailed her ...i think presently Ayesha will shown as losing the case but my gut feeling says that she will win the case but gonna give up nihal for drama dadi sake

Arpita, Mel and Partiksha u people are facing snow where as we are under swear threat of swine flu ..Having cough and fever is like a torture of passing though tests