StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
omg it will be really terrible to see ayesha in that insulting state, that mrinali, omg, its all happening because of jeeju omg he also felt that veer is getting soft towards ayesha so he lit up the candle there too😡😡😡 and dramabaaz granny she is a woman too and she is already gone through the pain of loosing a son and still she is not understanding ayesha's pain, i hoep something happens and saves nihaal for ayesha😭i hope an angel comes for ayesha's resque😊
mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey Maleka...its been long na...since v have met....Glad to b here once more after the xams gt over

Hmm....No angel for Ayesha...Now as she has declared war against Veer Vardhan Singh.....so Veer wud too like to fight it...although he hoped that Ayesha wud nt fight against him. Now...its her turn to get insulted....I mean that Mrinalini...the way she is twisting her toks....Ayesha will really have a bad time.... yet there r two probabilities ::
1)I think that now Raj will come to rescue Ayesha.......he will give his statements in such a way that Nihaal wud remain with Ayesha.....n den Ayesha-Raj tract will start...n Veer wud get jealous n all....

2) Nihaal's custody wud go to the Vardhan's....n den Raj wud come to support Ayesha emotionally and economically....n den Veer wud realize n finally the Veesha tract wud start...

So...guys....which is more probable....!!!????
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Paaal....couple of us were thinking that Raj would assist Ayesha....but too much has happened in the show and it would be odd if he just entered now. But we think, Subash should step and help out Ayesha by bringing the will to her...that way we still have a love triangle or at least we have more jealous from our boy VEER.
Melinda
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nihal should never be given to Ayesha than wats the point in watching IF bad things happening n vardhans winning n that mrinali winning .....it will be boring !
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

@Paaal....couple of us were thinking that Raj would assist Ayesha....but too much has happened in the show and it would be odd if he just entered now. But we think, Subash should step and help out Ayesha by bringing the will to her...that way we still have a love triangle or at least we have more jealous from our boy VEER.

Melinda

same here..........😃