Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Minnie is made a fool...welll she is a fool , so no surprise...Veer cutely hears Ayesha coughing and asks Minnie to get water for her...awesome scene....well alls was well...but jackal jeeju (as Anjana and Arpita call) comes over and instigates A that she can never throw such a party for N...A leaves, V sees A leaving, tries to explain her..but she stands still..later N asks V where is my dear masi and then before he can say anything, masi pops up all smiling...but then N remembers his dad and mom and gets a little sad...and V to cheer him up, dances on the song....we see 2 cute collides between V and A and V again does his fav job...staring A, but A stares too...and the eyelock is broken as usual...and then V becomes Santa and unknowing of his real presence, N wishes from Santa that his chachu and masi should never ever fight....
precap- we get to see hand clashes between A and V...may be this touch makes him realise of his apney.. 😊 and granny danny says a big fat NO to Veer's proposal of out of court settlement...
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for mini update ...hav't seen the episode yet but by reading all the posts i m feeling terrible for still not watching it becoz youtube is not accessable for me 😭😭😭 I m sure Veer ko kuch kuch hota hai aur his heer ko bhee jald hi kuchi kuchi hoga 😳 πŸ˜†
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Thanks for mini update ...hav't seen the episode yet but by reading all the posts i m feeling terrible for still not watching it becoz youtube is not accessable for me 😭😭😭 I m sure Veer ko kuch kuch hota hai aur his heer ko bhee jald hi kuchi kuchi hoga 😳 πŸ˜†

hey there...i just did a google search for today's episode and you will find a number of links...check them out if they work for you...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One of the best bestest episodes todayπŸ‘πŸ‘...the party scence was awesome....i will say Veer....how sweet being the peace maker😍😍😍. After dement granny saw no to Veer's out of court settlement...I hope he doesnt go back to the angry young man again. Maybe he'll speak in court and ask for more time or something.
Melinda
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really the best one. excluding the simla ones.