Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita, i hope they show the cake cutting scene too...more potential for eyelockπŸ˜‰ oh veer is dropping them in his car...i missed that...
truck, bus, auto, car sab ho gaya...i think sirf bullock cart pe safar karna baki haiπŸ˜†
i wonder how ayesha managed to carry nihal...she's so tiny herself...and he's a seven yr old child..she was almost covered by himπŸ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Melinda, not sure about ayesha living in veer's house....even i would prefer if thet kept the setting of the show to the hotel only....
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey arpita and himani- I'll catch u later. Plot away dears..... I can't wait to see the show tomorrow.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Himani
I would love to see Ayesha staying in hotel too. more chance to romance naa, plus nihaal gets full fun to torture Minni. πŸ˜‰

I would check out the synopsis. there is no post & pre PB era synopsis na?? may be one unwritten πŸ˜†

Haa bus, car all done. Now Veer needs to hop on to motorbike to give Ayesha Mumbai darshan. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Not only Nihaal covering Ayesha, how she would manage to carry him with high heels???
Veers car was park behind him. πŸ˜†

I do not think A will turn mean. I see already hope of white flag from her, in todays episode, unless custody judgement goes against her

Jeeju's kidnapping will be successful after custody battle for sure
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, motorbike darshan is a cool ideaπŸ˜ƒ
yeah hopefully ayesha will not turn mean, even if she does then its jiju only who will succeed in uniting them courtesy his great kidnapping plan which will backfire on him miserably........
hotel ideal place for veesha romance and nihal mischief....
Arpita, gotta go now...me thinks that we'll be doing a full on bashing of khadoos kamini the entire weekend after today's episodeπŸ˜†
..deepu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
coool update dear..no need to watch video after reading ur update..
thanks dear..!!! nice post..!!!
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpita thanks for the wonderful update!
🀣
The best part was where Katwani and Minnie getting at each other..Wahaan bhi kuch kuch ho raha hai!🀣 Minnie ne kya gaana gaya? Balloons bhi toot gaye?!!🀣
The way Minnie said "Katwani ke bache" 🀣 That was the best scene!
Haila! Jeeju dancing! Mera sher bhi dancing..He looked so hot!😍
Aww! Nihaal...He is the sweetest kid I've ever seen! He asked for suach a wish! Soo shweet!😳
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Its ohk yaar we can wait ..don't worry ..take ur time πŸ€—

Reserved for comments*
@ Jinal welcome to this forum glad to see u here after RKABF 😊

Thanks Kiran! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guyz... i haven't even watched yesterday's epi and the way my day is looking, today's update maybe thora lateπŸ€”
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
morning anj.... Take your time. It u misses Thursday show it's gng to be a treat you :).

Mel

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Guyz... i haven't even watched yesterday's epi and the way my day is looking, today's update maybe thora lateπŸ€”