Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

It would be odd if raj enters now...he was gone for a good protion for the show

What do I think veer is gng to do

Looking the current scenario, raj gone, junior lawyer refused, Graany+ Jeeju will be lethal villain combo, no love triangle
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What I dnt want to see is that Ayesha living with veers family....just because of the way jiju spoke to her at the party. They will give her a hard time. Then again veer and Ayesha come together.

I like the scence when ayesha asked nihal why he was sad at the party...ooo the look that veer and ayesha had was awesome. At least veer is realizing it's hard to explain certain things to a kid.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Melinda, i think raj has gone for good...he better be gone for good😆 there's no sense in his return and a faltu love triangle...there are two villains already now jiju and dadi...no need of raj as a villain as mentioned in the synopsis..if he comes back let him be a friend to veesha..that will be nice...or maybe he got transferred to another ramada😆
Arpita, its definitely a case of before and after PB era😆 i don't mind as long as they show a nice veesha love story and nihal regarding them as the most important people in his life...
bandini always has a mystery ...a raaz which only santu can uncover😆 so now its a murder mystery track...well ekta mata loves to bring variety in her shows on a set pattern..like lost sons, brothers axing each other, previous marriages etc....but still bandini is one of her better shows in recent times😊
MELINDAM thumbnail
😲 Yay I guess ur guys... Bye bye raj.
reepicheep thumbnail
What i don't want to see is ayesha turning mean...as in you know she misunderstands veer all the time because of her insecurity over losing nihal...which is valid too...but then they shouldn't prolong her mistrust on veer and make it a love-hate kind of a thing too much.... i hope she's the one who figures out jiju's double game and double-faced personality
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Wowie!

It was a fantabulous epi!

Arpita, I saw the epi and still caught the update coz I jus luv the comments u put up!

Tia

md410 thumbnail
Himani
what synopsis r you talking about??? veer almost got a hint today when Nihaal ran to A that how close NiSha are. How much A cares for N.

Do you trhink tom will be cake cutting too????? or Veer will tell Ayesha what N has said to him???
Good thing is he will be dropping them in his car, not the auto

Eakta mai is not different for bandini: old habit die hard naa axe murder happened, TOM santu will be on murder mission.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Yay I dnt want to see that either. I hope we get to see Ayesha letting her guard down a bit with veer. Then they can join forces
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

What I dnt want to see is that Ayesha living with veers family....just because of the way jiju spoke to her at the party. They will give her a hard time. Then again veer and Ayesha come together.

\\

Melinda
can understand your POV, but then Ayesha needs to win full custody of Nihaal, Granny, jeeju will surely give her hard time. Unless A gets custody, granny gets heart attack that confines her at bed, and then A needs to move in with Vardhan to do them favor
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita , check out this link
It is about the show and character sketch..in that they say that there will be a love triangle and rajdeep will turn negative..that's what i was saying...
Yes, at least it went into veer's head that A and N can't do without each other...that's good...soon they should show that the three of them can't live without each other😉