Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Arpita and Melinda😃

Melinda call me Himani
Arpita was just writing my thoughts about the yummylicious episode yesterday😍
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey himani and arpita- i was wondering were everyone was. It was too quite in the forum

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Arpita and Melinda😃

Melinda call me Himani

Arpita was just writing my thoughts about the yummylicious episode yesterday😍

reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, loved the update especially all the inner thoughts of veer that you wrote😆 nihal is one smart kid and of course the resident match maker in the show...ek wish mein sab theek kar diya👏 now we'll see extra effort from chachu, which is well deserved repentance for his actions of last week.....i don't think he will mind this task anyways because it gives him full permission to stare at ayesha all the time😉
The episode was superb..it was veer and his charm all the way😍 wah kya dance kiya tha...such concern about ayesha...very cute...loved the dance and eyelocks....
khattu and minnie were at their comic best..haha minnie equals to 100 crows was hilarious🤣
Its jackal jiju and his devil mind that are worrying me...he's sensed ayesha's insecurity and will continue poisoning her....
That dadi😡 mission dadi bhagaoo shuru karna chahiye....quit india movement ki tarah dadi should do a quit JPSYA movement...mean old lady...she was such a submissive personality when her husband was around..ab itni hitler kaise ho gayi?
and how come jiju was in the party but dadi and nandini were absent😕 and they want nihal to love them...get real ladies
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Himani
you are so right and a true mind reader, I was about to give title today The matchmaker Nihaal, but then one of the student interrupted me while updating and thought wiped off.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Himani- jiju is also worrying me. Veer is also bonded to his family and his mom will place guilt trip on him. I hope veer doesn't revert to mean veer. Why wasnt demented granny and nadini at the party? They are gng to give Ayesha a hard time...I hope veer steps in.

Mel
md410 thumbnail
Himani
my guess jiiju coming to party was either accidental, as he had come to hotel and find out about it or khattu might have informed him. see that is why we need PB there.

Who knows khadoos, Kameeni Kaamaini would have positive if PB would have stayed in the show??

Raj sahi main gone lagta hai???? How come he was not there in the party. D*** creatives why did they let PB go???
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
melinda you are right..i think jiju will try to create a rift between dadi and veer...that will be more advantageous to him na? if veer is also out of the way...
Arpita, i think they have changed the storyline after PB's gone in terms of dadi's character...i mean they said she's gonna be positive...but all she's been shown doing is throwing tantrums, being unreasonable and irrational....wonder where PB is gone
reepicheep thumbnail
melinda ,i don't think veer will revert being a mean veer...because he genuinely loves nihal...and will try to keep his promise to him....and love is very powerful...if dadi's favorite son jai could leave her and go, then apna veer is totally bhai bhakth...will follow in his footsteps😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
It would be odd if raj enters now...he was gone for a good protion for the show

What do I think veer is gng to do
md410 thumbnail
Himani
Agree with you. Veer will not turn against NiSha now.
He does love Nihaal and falling for A too.
that too also before even he knew their true identity. He met them separately and had felt the connection.

Do not know ki PB ka panga kya hua that he has to go??????

ya looks like there are changes in story before and after PB era 🤣
over all me liking this very well. much much better then Ekta maata ke thriller turning murder mystery Bandini. I can't handle too much violence