shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey friends,

well, i dont know about ayesha but haan.. yeh baat toh zaroor.. main phir se veer (naughty chocolate) par fida ho gayi hoon. he was fabulous in today's show. did not feel like blinking my eyes at all. i am very very very excited for tomorrows episode.

and yeah... not only with veer... i fell in love with veesha jodi too. today, everything is complete. i mean.. they looked so sweet and i am full in love with their eye lock. mein itna hyper hoon ki, type bhi nahi kar paa ri sahi se.. πŸ˜†

i really enjoyed today's sequence and i can rate today's episode as one of the best episodes.

and in the precap, veesha made me do a somersault..

and yeah.. inn saare cheezon mein.. ek aur baat par mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai.. and that is..

khattu and cruella (khatwani and minnie) got their deserving jobs finally. santa and joker. i really love this so much. really loved it when khattu fell down and nihal removed his eyebrows. wow. today is a bumper episode.

- deepu πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Deepu,

That's so true!

VeeSha was a delight to watch today!

So perfect, so cute!

The way they kept dashing into each other while dancing, then the way Veer became all teary-eyed and Aysh noticed it, aw, so cute!

And that Jackal Jeej also cudn't do much today, his tricks failed miserably!

Aysh' love for Nihaal came to the fore and evry thing else took a back seat! wanna know wat happens tomaz!

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My only question is how has ayesha not yet fallen in love with him...the girl has some resistance power......
I am totally lattoo over him❀️😍 and today was an amazing episode...it was veer all the way😍
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deepu same here by reading episodes updates ur microscopic preview and watching videos i m again falling in love with the serial and offcourse veer ..this cutiepie veer is so cool then his angry young man look .. Baki about minne and khatwani for me they are wah rab nay bandey jodi ..they r perfect for each other lol
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

My only question is how has ayesha not yet fallen in love with him...the girl has some resistance power......

I am totally lattoo over him❀️😍 and today was an amazing episode...it was veer all the way😍

yaar ayesha ka nahi writer ka kasoor hai πŸ˜† verna i m sure she loves him from inside but circumtances and nihal love has occupied her this much that she hasn't got the time to think about veer ...may be with veer attitude she may think about it now...Meri to last 3 episodes se veer pe drooling chal rahi hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜† though before that when he was in agry i really wanted to beat him πŸ˜ƒ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

yaar ayesha ka nahi writer ka kasoor hai πŸ˜† verna i m sure she loves him from inside but circumtances and nihal love has occupied her this much that she hasn't got the time to think about veer ...may be with veer attitude she may think about it now...Meri to last 3 episodes se veer pe drooling chal rahi hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜† though before that when he was in agry i really wanted to beat him πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I know even i was angry with him last week coz he was such a jerk...but now its been non-stop drooling from my side too....
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Deepu,

That's so true!

yeah.. agree..

VeeSha was a delight to watch today!

i was completely fida over them

So perfect, so cute!

100%

The way they kept dashing into each other while dancing, then the way Veer became all teary-eyed and Aysh noticed it, aw, so cute!

yeah.. kuch karo na ayu.. naughty chocolate ro raha hai.. usse kaho na.. ki tum usse bohot pyaar kerti ho. he will automatically smile

And that Jackal Jeej also cudn't do much today, his tricks failed miserably!

yeah.. all he did was dance with a fake smile.. but afsooz ki baat yeh hai ki, he was looking like khatwani while dancing..

Aysh' love for Nihaal came to the fore and evry thing else took a back seat! wanna know wat happens tomaz!

yeah.. agree with you πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

315925 thumbnail
I totally agree with you!!!!
VeeSha forever!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Veesha was awesome!! Veer's eyes are always following A!! He saw A

leaving the party with phone in his hands!πŸ˜† I am waiting for tomorrow's

episode to watch the Veesha g'nite scene!!☺️ I hope they show some

more Veesha moments before showing that Khadoos Kamini!!
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Veesha was awesome!! Veer's eyes are always following A!! He saw A

leaving the party with phone in his hands!πŸ˜† I am waiting for tomorrow's

episode to watch the Veesha g'nite scene!!☺️ I hope they show some

more Veesha moments before showing that Khadoos Kamini!!

yeah.. they were amazing.. fabulous.. loved them a lot.. yeah.. he was eyeing her only.. while I was eyeing him.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† yeah.. it was fabulous scene.. i hope the same too.. i want to see more veesha moments...