Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Arpita-I'll email to u on ur personal I'd at 10:30pm

Originally posted by: md410

Melinda
Naa re
I have not gotten yet any pm from you. will let you know. may be it is stuck somewhere in the snow 😆

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Anj, great update...the heading is awesome😃
I must say i never saw anyone getting inside an auto with such style😆 Arpita, pyar mein vehicle demotion bhi chalta hai,as demonstrated by our super sexy veer...and anyways autos are more cosy na😉
Chachu's focus would shift so soon...didn't expect that...i mean bechara nihal calls him chachu and excitedly comes running towards him, but does his chachu pay attention, no he's too busy in his favorite pastime staring at ayesha😆 ayesha was looking very pretty...chachu to kaam se gaya😆
Arpita, don't kill me ,but am loving this back to lover boy avatar veer😳 so might forgive him soon for being a jerk......
Kudos to ayesha for standing up against that idiot mrinalini....am getting frustrated over this will business now...i hope either ayesha wins or joint custody...but no clear win for vardhans please......
its nice to see veer bonding with nihal....dadi and idiot nandini are making no efforts to bond with him and yet they want him to love them and live with them😡 all they have done till now is to badmouth ayesha....dumb females both of them....i am convinced now that dadi's role is only for an impending heart attack or emotional blackmail....there's not an ounce of positivity that they have showed on her part😡
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Himani
tum aa gayi. wow kya timing hai meri bhi
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
read my comment @ pg 1 I also took Veer off from my hit list.
right now only two targets dono buddhiya Motu patlu
reepicheep thumbnail
ha Arpita main aa gayi😃
oh cool veer hitlist mein nahi hain....khusat kamini aur mean mrinalini sach mein are a pain in the neck.....mrinalini is at least understandable...she's doing her job,and she's a crrok...but this dadi am really mad at her😡 has she made an effort to spend time with nihal and comfort him and care for him...no...but has all kinds of unrealistic expectations that he willlove her the most...and then when this doesn't happen...heart attack aa jayega usko😡
md410 thumbnail
Nahi then she will get pissed more at Ayesha including her show piece daughter ki coz of this girl N does not love them.
I used to think Nandini is sensible , naive, but no the girl who marries jeeju is stupid
reepicheep thumbnail
nandini is most likely a pendulum personality...idhar se udhar jhulti rahegi....but she has no sense whatsoever...dadi has lost her marbles...she was being unreasonable from day 1 and will go on being unreasonable....yeah she'll blame ayesha...for nihal too and then when veer falls in love with her for that too....besides poison tree jiju's agenda is to turn dadi against ayesha..i wouldn't be surprised if he causes a rift between dadi and veer.....and our dramatic dadi may later declare that only jiju is her son and no one else😆
md410 thumbnail
ya agree with you.
I so want Ayesha to teach tough lesson to Mrinali followed by daadi
Let's see how long does it take Veer to win Ayesha. Shimla trip is due too
reepicheep thumbnail
Yeah till now they have showed girl power in the show, with a strong ayesha and pammi...so hope they show ayesha winning......
love your optimism about shimla trip😃 after all this drammebaazi they should give the viewers a break and show some light moments..and shimla's the perfect setting...
Arpita, gotta go now...will see you on the CC tonight if you are free😃 good night
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veer has already fallen for Ayesha...its gonna be Ayesha that has to fall for Veer now. Now that's going to be a tough job😉....now if Veer would smile more...that should slove half of the problem.
I cant wait for Mrinali to lose...did you see how cockey she was in court....be humble lady...you make more friends that way😉
Melinda

Originally posted by: md410

ya agree with you.
I so want Ayesha to teach tough lesson to Mrinali followed by daadi
Let's see how long does it take Veer to win Ayesha. Shimla trip is due too