Jan6 WriteUP: VeeSha go from Courtroom to Ballroom

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

ReCap

Kamini n Nandini readies room for Nihaal. Ayeesha found a junior lawyer willing to take on her case. VeeSha spent some time together with Nihaal but, A refused to give up custody of N to the Vardhaans. Veer feels bad using all his might on A.

Part 1 - Toote Sapne

While N is sleeping on her lap, A speaks with Pammi. Pammi fills her in on the preparations Mrinali has been doing. The Junior Lawyer shows up and says he can't argue A's case - his boss won't let him taken on any outside cases without his permission. 😡 Ayeesha worries wat will happen tomorrow.

The next morning, Ayeesha is stressed while reading Nihaal for school.😔 Nihaal tells her there is a drawing competition in school. Nihaal worries wats wrong wit Maasi. Pammi comes and says nobody is willing to take their case but, she will keep looking. 😭😭 A says there is no time as court starts in an hour. She knows what she will do in court!😕 She asks Pammi to drop Nihaal off to court n leaves for school.

Part 2 - I Know My Case

In court Kamini & Co wonder why Ayeesha is alone. Mouthy Mrinali, their lawyer, suggests tat often opposing counsel don't take cases or abandon cases against her. She sneakers😈 (i can't wait to see her fail 😆😆)

As the judge lady arrives, Pammi joins Ayeesha. The judge summarizes the case and asks who Ayeesha is represented by. Ayeesha says nobody was willing to take my case.😭😭 The Judge says we can appoint a lawyer for you but, Ayeesha refuses suprising everyone. 😲 She wants to fight the case herself with the courts permission. Everyone is shocked, but she says that no lawyer can represent the emotions and present this case more ably then me. The Judge accepts her submission. 👏

The Judge suggests that this is not a normal case and that the parties spend the day together with Nihaal n try to find a non-judicial solution. 🤣🤣 (Indian Judiciary trying Alternate Dispute Resolution😲)

Part 3 - Cease Fire😳

Outside the courtroom, Veer stops Ayeesha. Pammi steps aside to let them talk. Ayeesha is tayar to jump down Veer's throat? But, Tiger is interested in white flag!🤣🤣 He says he is glad the court adjourned and gave them time to talk and sort things out.. he says he understands he might have said some wrong things to Ayeesha that has made her mad but, they need to think about Nihaal. He continues that it is the end of Nihaal's school day, lets go get him. 😃 (One Happy family)

The rest of the Vardhaans and Mouthy Mrinali step outside just in time to see Pammi, Ayeesha n Veer head out together. Jeeju tries to find matches to lite fire- he says tat he felt like he was watching a drama in courtroom n they had already decided that they were not going to share Nihaal.😈 Nandini tries to calm him down. He wonders if Ayeesha will alter Veer's soch (looks like Jeeju's worried he will lose his bossom buddy (Veer)). Kamini says she trusts Veer more then herself (doubt she will think de same wen this beta also runs off wit biwi😆😆).

At the school, Nihaal is excited to see Maasi and shows off his trophy as she n Veer step out of his car. He races to Maasi n shares that he won the drawing competition.👏 He asks why they are together today wen Veer congratulates him. Veer awkwardly explains that they are going to spend the day together. 😊

Veer sees the picture is of a Christmas tree and remembers its Christmas day (errm isn't Christmas a holiday in India ? why is school n court open? 🤪). Seeing the picture, Veer thinks to celebrate Christmas (Ayeesha is wearing red, so maybe she is his gift from Santa😉). Nihaal reminds Ayeesha of Christmas in Shimla - he says he remembers his parents. Veer says his bro told him to make sure that Nihaal is never sad on Xmas. Ayeesha, not to be outdone, says her sister told her to make sure Nihaal isn't sad on Xmas. Veer gives Ayeesha a semi-childish look, but says that's why they are together today. He excuses himself and calls Sridhar. He asks Sridhar to plan a party for Nihaal ? to make sure his fav pple r there and that he pack a big gift for Nihaal. A is not as thrilled as Nihaal to hear that he has planned a Xmas party for Nihaal.

Part 4 - Pyaar hi Pyaar❤️

He says lets go, but Ayeesha refuses. Ayeesha says they will take the auto n Veer sits down in the auto. The three head off for the hotel.

Veer even waits for them outside their apartment while they go to change. Nihaal changes n races back to the auto? Veer is fida as A slowly walks to the auto looking delicious ☺️

Precap

Minnie singing bursts balloons. Veer does a dance number MUST WATCH!

Don't be a Stalker, Join IF, Click "like" if u like n Join our DisCourse🤗

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
My Prediction: I think Veer might go for out of court settlement with Ayeesh - but then Kamini will be less then thrilled with her new bahu
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I like the heading- from Courtroom to Ballroom....cool...as usual Anjana- you rock in these written updates! 😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

I like the heading- from Courtroom to Ballroom....cool...as usual Anjana- you rock in these written updates! 😊

Thanks Prateeksha - how r u? Looks like we will get some peace n fun till next week.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No i don't want outside court settlement becoz i need to see moti antee and her gang losing the case ..jiju is definately upto something and he may find veer's soft corner for Ayesha ..he may use this weapon to instigare drama dadi and dumboo wife against veesha ..ballroom will provide him this evidence ..Now JPSYA is becomming interesting
By the way Anj thanks for the lovely update yaar ..its a great help for people like me who r in such countries where no starone and youtube is available .
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj for the update...I liked the fact that Veer ditched his family to be with Ayesha and Nihaal...repeat of Jai's actions. Did the lawyer ever explain why he couldnt help Ayesha....I was confused about that....maybe lawyer aunty had something to do within. That's not cool...gotta play fair. In a way...I hope they go to court...and the lawyer aunty looses big time!!! I dont understand why the jugde didnt ask if there was a will...isn't a curial point to the case???😕😲 I'm goning to refer to my pink elephant theory....no one is asking how/why/when/where.⭐️
Ummm...when she made the appeal to the judge to represent the case by herself...it would have been awesome if she would have kept mum about the lack of education...or even better that she was pre-law...that way her character is more of substance and hopefully is not moving towards the timid 'yes sir' type of role.....you get what I mean?😉
O the previews were Veer is dancing and bustin moves🥳how cute!!!!
@ Anj...I think Veer and Ayesha will work out something after the party. Granny andcrew may try to create some havic for Ayesha, with the help of Jeeju. Ummm as for Xmas...ummmmm school should be closed 😆....whatever it only happens in TV land.
O so how cute did Veer look staring at Ayesha when she and Nihaal was walking towards the auto in the precaps. I wonder she would look in a sari...she looked really really young..but pretty.
xoxo,
Melinda
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you Anjana.
wonderful update. I really wish a day will come when I'll be able to write like you.

Kambhakt ishq kya kya karvaata hai
Benz vaale ko auto main bithata hai.🤣

I know you are so right about your prediction😊 Particularly when PB gone, no mention of will,😡 but me still sooooooooo want Ayesha to win😃, later settlement fine🤣 Just to bring Fatty aunty, dramy graany down ( I'm taking sexy Tiger's name off, as he is behaving bit mature now 😆). First time I want your prediction to go wrong.

Good that Monkey Minnie is going to get back for torturing Nihaal. Rest other drama Co. should get punishment in the form of loosing Nihaal tooo.

I know in my wish list to PB I said joint custody fine ( but it was alternative option if he was stubborn to make A loose), also I wished to have other health issues then heart attack but yaha to granny chust durust ho gayi koi issue hi nahi rahaa.😡

ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Thanks Anj for the update...I liked the fact that Veer ditched his family to be with Ayesha and Nihaal...repeat of Jai's actions. Did the lawyer ever explain why he couldnt help Ayesha....I was confused about that....maybe lawyer aunty had something to do within. That's not cool...gotta play fair. In a way...I hope they go to court...and the lawyer aunty looses big time!!! I dont understand why the jugde didnt ask if there was a will...isn't a curial point to the case???😕😲 I'm goning to refer to my pink elephant theory....no one is asking how/why/when/where.⭐️

Ummm...when she made the appeal to the judge to represent the case by herself...it would have been awesome if she would have kept mum about the lack of education...or even better that she was pre-law...that way her character is more of substance and hopefully is not moving towards the timid 'yes sir' type of role.....you get what I mean?😉
O the previews were Veer is dancing and bustin moves🥳how cute!!!!
@ Anj...I think Veer and Ayesha will work out something after the party. Granny andcrew may try to create some havic for Ayesha, with the help of Jeeju. Ummm as for Xmas...ummmmm school should be closed 😆....whatever it only happens in TV land.
O so how cute did Veer look staring at Ayesha when she and Nihaal was walking towards the auto in the precaps. I wonder she would look in a sari...she looked really really young..but pretty.
xoxo,
Melinda

hi Melinda....holiday is not the issue in india becoz even my college was open on X-MAS........anyways nihal was having painting competition means fun time......loved todays episods & cant wait to see 2morows episode........wow Veer was looking so hOT...........😉
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh 1 cute happy family..nihaal n veesha...😊
thnx fr d update😊
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Thanks Prateeksha - how r u? Looks like we will get some peace n fun till next week.

I am fine Anjana...how about you? happy new year to you and your family...my best regards to them!
Yes, I truly want some lovely moments amidst this war....