Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Its awesome.....please continue Paaal.just loved the way u wrote.U should have been in the creative team of JPSYA.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi payal, very nice write-up. v falling sick is very rare.
a caring for her is so sweet. her offering the medicine,
him asking why is she bothered is really cute.
if it hapens like this at this time when she broke the friendship
it will be really nice. him asking her to put on the music n the rest is
magical.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

wow Payal!! very intense Veesha scenes😳 Loved it!! Waiting for the next part
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey paal its terrific n awsome..such an intense passionate scene ...!!!!!!!!!wow!!! one thg more frm which movie is this song is?????
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey foxs..the song is from Salaam Namaste starring Saif Ali Khan n Preety Zinta
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Payal waiting for your update.When r u updating?????I want to read ffs till monday because in that way i can wait for monday epi.Have u seen the new promo????I really loveeee it.veer smiling on ayesha😳So cuteee scene.
paaal thumbnail
Hey Guys...am relli srry...I am making u all wait this long...but I had been really busy these days...moreover...n now am having fever...which I hate...

Hope dis fever gets away soon...n get back to my writing mode.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh payal,I'm really sorry to hear this😭.I hope u get well soon.Praying for u.😊
fatima
paaal thumbnail
Thanks Fatima....u r such a sweetheart
paaal thumbnail
CHAPTER NINE:

This part had been written strictly keeping ADITI TAILANG as AYESHA .

The morning was indeed beautiful... the warm and bright sun rays fell directly upon the eyes of Ayesha....with a vague smile in her face...she turned aside in her sleep....and pulled the blanket over her head.. Her eyes half closed.... however she felt her blanket a way too heavy. Still half dozing...she tried to open up her eyes....in order to figure out the weight. She moved her hand...in the bed....when she felt...as if someone else is in her bed. A shock wave ran down her spine....and she opened up her eyes in one go. Startled....she woke up. In one complete breath...she remembered the last nights incident....a deep guilt conscience creeping up in her mind. She never expected this from herself....how could she...just do that!!! How did she lose her control on herself...how could she spend the entire night....in one bed with her Boss!!!

Still lying....she closed her eyes...pressing them hard against each other.– she felt it difficult to face the situation. Still gathering enough courage....she tried to sit up on the bed. There was something heavy on her waist....which did not allow her to sit up completely....however half laid...she took a quick look at the other figure sharing the same bed with her..........................

Ayesha looked quite disturbed in the breakfast table....which did not go unnoticed by Veer and Nihaal. Veer too looked a lil tensed...but Nihaal looked confused. He kept exchanging his glances with his Maasi and Chachu...trying to capture exactly what has been going on. Working hard on his little brain...he came up the conclusion that his maasi and chachu must have fought again. He just hated to see his two angels disturbed like this. However Veer could actually read through Nihaal's mind...and decided to break the silence.

Veer: Accha...Nihaal...aapki tabiyat kaisi hai aab?

Nihaal: Meri..tabiyat...Oh haan...theek hain...I am fine..
Veer: Good !!!!!

Nihaal: Chachu...chaliye na...aaj hum sab kahin bahar chalte hain...kitne din ho gaye....hum log kahin bahar ghumne nahi gaye hain!!!

Veer: (Looking at Ayesha) Ummmmm...woh...Nihaal...

Veer was quite aware of the fact that Ayesha was avoiding him....n going by Ayesha's nature...he kind of expected it..after whatever had happened between them the last night. He knew that it was just the intensity of their love which brought them so close .. And that therez nothing wrong in it....

Nihaal: Chachu...please...chaliye na....(looking at Ayesha) Maasi...please...aap kahiye na chachu se....ki...hum sab aaj...

Aye: Beta.....dekho....zidd nahi kerte....
Nihaal: Per Maasi....mujhe...

Aye: Nihaal...mainne kaha na....beta...zidd nahi kerte....waise bhi..kitne dino aap school nahi gaye ho....homeworks bhi kitne saare hain....unhe complete bhi to kerna hain na!!

Nihaal: Maasiiii.....Chachu...aap kuch kaho na Maasi se...

Veer: (who exactly knew why Ayesha was making these excuses) (getting a false smile in his face) Beta...theek hain....hum log shaam ko jayenge... abhi aap...maasi ke saath homework ker lijiye..!!!

Nihaal: (happily) Okkk....chachu...I loveeee UUUU.

Veer tried to look at Ayesha but before he could even look at her....she had already left the breakfast table. Veer knew that she was again suffering terribly....the ongoing war within her heart and mind was just tearing her to pieces. Veer wanted to clarify everything. He knew that their love for each other is just pure, innocent yet intense.

Following her to the kitchen....he stood behind her. He looked at her...carefully. Since the first day of their meeting....she always had some special effect on him...which he just couldn't deny. He remembered Ayesha as the house-keeper. His lips curved a bit when he realized that he had already fallen for her...since the day he met her at the lift. Her beauty- her innocence- her determination...her passion had always turned on Veer. The girl who was brave enough to face the world...all alone along with a little kid must have something very very very special in her. Again lost in his own thought....Veer hardly noticed that Ayesha was giving him some cold looks.

A slight push...broke Veer off his trance...
Ayesha: Excuse Me.......Xcuse Mee...

Veer realized that he had been blocking the way for his darling Ayesha....and once again he smiled...looking at the irritated look at her face.

Veer: But Maam....U are not excused!!!
Aye: Sir......I don't care!!!

Pushing Veer aside....she was about to get outside the Kitchen...when Veer grabbed her by her wrist.

Aye: Sir...please....choriye..mujhe!!
Veer: Nahi...
Aye: (looking behind..at Veer) Mujhe kaam hain....choriye mujhe!!!
Veer: Mujhe tumse baat kerni hain.....

Aye: (with a sudden stroke...taking her hands off Veer) Lekin...Mujhe aapse koi baat nahi kerni hain...Aur na kabhi kerna hoga... Issiliye....please stay off me

Veer: Kool...!! I will keep off you...but before that.. I wanna speak to you....and U will not say 'NO'...got it!!!U will not say NO

Veer kind of pulled Ayesha towards himself....gripping her wrist tightly....he took her to his room.... and locked the door.

Aye: Sir!!!! Please....Yeh...aap...
Veer: (in a soft voice) Ayesha....kya baat hain??? Mujhe pata hain....ki...tum kissi baat pe bahot jyada disturbed ho...

Aye: ( softly) Kuch nahi Sir...bas mujhe....aab Hotel join kerna hain..
Veer: Hotel..!!! U mean as housekeeper...
Aye: Haan Sir...aur main jald se jald....wahaan shift kerna chahti hoon...
Veer: Per...yahaan rehne ki kya zaroorat!!! Tum...yahaan,,,se bhi to..
Aye: Noo...Sir...I want to b away from this house....from You....

Veer: (looked hurt)Theek hain...Agar tumhe problem mujhse hain...to fine...tumhe yeh ghar chor ke jaane ki koi zaroorat nahi...I will make myself comfortable in the hotel!!

Aye: (eyes with brimming tears) Nahi Sir....aisa nahi ho sakta...!!! Waise...bhi mainne pehle hi kaha tha...

Veer: Ayesha...!!! Tumhe jo kehna tha....tumne keh diya....Bhale hi tumhe humhari zaroorat na ho...lekin humein...(looking away) Nihaal ko...tumhari zaroorat hai....and U cant deny that.

Aye: Nahi Sir ...Nihaal ko bhi aab shikhna parega....mujhe alag rehna....main yahaan hamesha ke liye to nahi reh sakti hoon na...!! He should learn living with out Me.!!

Veer: Nihaaaal.. Jai bhaiyya ka beta hain....aur mainne aapne aap se vaada kiya tha...ki main Nihaal ko hamesha khush rakhunga....aur uski khushi tum ho Ayesha....

Aye: ( Veer's face was all red) Sir....please....aap shant ho jaiye...

Veer: Am fine Ayesha....(while unlocking the door) U don't worry for me...!!! U wanted to stay away from me....I am going away Ayesha....I am going Away...

Veer left the room ...slamming the door behind him.

Ayesha couldn't control herself this time—her tears knew no bounds. She had always learnt to live for love...but today ...she has hurt her love!!!! She knew that Veer was truly hurt at her words....which itself torn her to pieces. She knew her love for Veer was true and intense....but it was also true that its impossible for them to stay together. Her didi was always been misunderstood because she married Jai Vardhan...people accused her to be a greedy lady......and she never wanted the same thing to be repeated. Kamini Vardhan Singh has lost her elder son....Ayesha did not want her to lose her second son too. She knew that Kamini can never accept Ayesha as her daughter-in-law...and she did not want to take away Veer from his family. She knew how painful is it to lose ones family....She never wanted Veer to go through the pain and agony which once her Jeeju had gone through.

She had always respected Veer....she had full faith in him. She trusted him with Nihaal...and she knew that nothing wrong can happen to him...whenever hez around. She felt guilty for hurting Veer...she wanted to kill herself for saying such words to him....but she had no other option. She wanted him to get away from her...she wanted him to dislike her....hate her. But whenever she looks at his face....she feels weak!!!!!! The last night...when Ayesha had completely submitted herself to Veer....her mind and soul was completely being ruled by the only man she loves..and in the morning when she saw that she was sleeping in the same bed with Nihaal....she just wanted to hug him tightly. She wanted to tell him that she had full faith in him....and that she loved him soo much. But again the cruel situations will never allow that to happen.

Ayesha sat down on the floor...unable to face Veer anymore. She wanted to stop him from leaving the house...but she feared lest shez unable to hide her true emotions!!! With teary eyes she kept looking at their Christmas Party photograph....which Veer had once enlarged and kept in his room.

Guys I noe dis part is not upto ur expectations...!!! But I was kind of struggling with the ideas...The new tract has completely taken away romance from the show...and from my mind too....I am running short of ideas...I hope the next part wud be better ..... but guys do comment....even if u all just hated it!!!!