Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Payal!!! I loooovvvvveeee this part- it is so incredibly intese! I loved the mood created especially when we can also put on the song- you are a genius little sis:). I am liking this Veer- very passionate and ready to delcare his feelings- kaash show mein aise hi jo jaaye!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[DIV]Well done sweetie and speak to you later!!!!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Hellllo di!!! wassup?

U liked it...I am soooo sooo happy. U noe what...I was soo overwhelmed by ur b'day gift...that I thought of this return gift.

Yhh..aankhein taras gayi hain aise romantic VeeSha dekhne ke liye...but I guess....its just coming up...so wait n watch!!!

n Happppy Valentine's Day in advance. What are the plans for the day ๐Ÿ˜ณ (If u don't mind me asking ๐Ÿ˜ณ )
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Payal, yeh kya kar diya tumne...now am dying to see a scene like this on the show..OMG this part was so intense and romantic...loved it,kya scenes likhe hai, I was all the timeโ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ at their sweet, romantic encounters...well done๐Ÿ‘ perfect valentine chapter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and I liked the fact that they didn't confess their love to each other as of yet...gives more scope for more passionate encounters๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks a lot Payal, for such a sweet chapter ....and for the PM too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Have a great Valentine's Dayโค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ๐Ÿค— Last day I was soo late at the precap thread that all of u were gone....n den I slept early so didn't catch u all in the update thread!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thankssss for those wonderful comments....I loved this.

Yhhh....confession hona abhi bhi baki hain.....try to make it really special....but wish its up to the mark for u all to like.
The song is my all time favorite....n the lyrics are soo touching.

Well I had thought of some songs from MNIK...but then...as of now...dis song suits VeeSha the most.
Wud love to c a vm of VeeSha on this song++ Tere Naina or Noor-e Khuda from MNIK.

Did ya check out that muvi..Isn't it lovely.

Ohk...am going off topic.
Thanks a lot. Happy that u all loved my gift. Love u my frds. Have a great V'Day.โค๏ธ

N dis completes my 700th post!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
mindblowing update payal.Loveeeee it.Sorry for late comment dear actually i was not at home.
fatima
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my real name is saranya.....
but ever1 calls me sara...... :D
and pls update the next part soon.... :D
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal, yesterday I went off soon, coz was feeling very sleepy....yeah MNIK good๐Ÿ˜Š tere Naina very nice song..Oh would love to see that song in your ff sometime....and cool that you completed your 700th post๐Ÿ˜Ž soon you will be a goldie too๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh confession chapter more intense, ha...can't wait...anticipation high...thanks sweetie again, for such a sweet valentine's chapter๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now waiting for Shruti to update her valentine dhamaal chapter๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
love is in the air.........i can feel it.........wow paal very romantic update
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwwwwwww so sweet ..very well written .. the song lyrics are so apt with the situation ..loved veesha scenes ...me really hungry for more yaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Payal,
Love u for such a passionate & romantic episode.........๐Ÿ˜‰............... u are genius....scenes r so well written that we can really feel them.........i just wish if they show these scenes in the real show........๐Ÿ‘... u made my day darling......๐Ÿ˜‰

anshu
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u ๐Ÿ‘for the lovely romantic emotional spl valentines update, hope ayesha ke sara darad jaldi katum hojaye.
paaal thumbnail
Thanks Guys for such lovely comments....U aall r soo encouraging. Yhh...even now am waiting for Shruti di update her episode...may b she will post it on the V'day eve.