Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
PAAAYAAAL- My Dearest Angel!!! What was all the anxiety about?!?!??! This bit isfantastic- I absolutely love it. You have perfectly translated the high emotions between Veenisha and it comes across soooo well. Pls Pls update the next bit quickly- love it! Well done angel, mmmmwwwaahhh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks..Himani n Shruti di....these comments always uplift my mood. Thanks a lot for such encouraging words...I was relli tensed abt this update. U guys are so sweet... Thankz...I hope I will b able to keep up to ur xpectation the next tym I update!!!
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
veesha moments were written very well,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update sorry i did'nt read it yesterday.......i was busy.but seriously ur ff is progressing very well keep it going like this.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Paayal , Awesome FF ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ no words to describe ...It is so well written .. I got totally lost in Veesha world ... Please update sooooon ... The creatives should steal some ideas from this forum .. You all write so well ..
paaal thumbnail
Hey Guys...its Valentine's Day tomorrow. Love is in the air..ryt?? So..is in my ff...so u guys...can simply look forward for some intense scenes....I have tried to make this update quite special for my cute n lovely friends out here..hopefully u all will like this.
So guys..herez the update for u all
CHAPTER EIGHT:

Veer closed his eyes and tightened his pull on Ayesha .... as he leaned against the wall. Ayesha... cuddled herself more into him...as she felt most secure in his arms. She wanted to remain there forever and ever...her heart bating fast as she wanted to forget all herself in his arms. His strong frame was providing her all the supports she needed. Away for all the worldliness...she just wanted the moment to freeze....never wanting to let go off him.

But soon...she had to break her trance....as once she realized she can't do this. Infact she wasn't allowed to. Flashes of Kameeni Vardhan Singh bashing her elder sister revisited her mind....n once again she un hugged Veer hesitantly.

Veer: (still under the spell of the magical moment) (softly) Ayeshaaa...

Ayesha looked at him with teary eyes. Veer wiped off her tears with his finger tips...which was like an unconditioned reflex for Veer. Putting a strand of hair behind her ears...Veer touched her face...moving his fingers from her eyes to her chin.. Ayesha closed her eyes....tears swelling up. Veer could sense her hidden tears....n once more pulled her into a tight hug.

Ayesha almost melted in his arms....having no more strength to resist him....she almost gave in. The extreme feeling of being lonely tormented her the entire day...n she wanted to share it up with Veer. Sobbing away her pains to him....she was almost out of this world....when his tight hug made her realize that his body was almost burning!!! Slowly loosening her grip on him....she looked up at him.

Veer: Ayesha....u okay?

Aye: Hmmm...lekin...u r running high temperature....I should call the doctor...

Veer: (grabbing her by her shoulder) Nahh...doctor ki koi zaroorat nahi hain....tum ho na mere saath...(Ayesha could not help but look at him intently)

Aye: Umm...theek hain... main aapko tablets deti hoon....wohi davayian (medicines)lijiye....aur so jayiye. Kal subah tak...theek hona chahiye....nahi to...kal hum log doctor ko bulayenge...

Veer: Hmmm..(as if not bothered...if the doc or not....just looking at her eyes) Ayesha....ek baat batayo...tum itna pareshan kyun ho rahi ho?

Aye: (almost instantly....while finding the proper tablets) aapko itna tezz bhukhar hain....aur aap pooch rahe hain ki main pareshan kyun hoon?

Veer:( smirking) Accha Nihaal ki tabiyat kharab hoti hain...to tum uske liye bhi pareshan hoti na....?

Aye: (looking irritated now...) Definitely...

Veer: kyun...??

Aye:(sitting on the bed....just opposite to Veer....putting the tablet in his palm) Kya...kyun...kyunki...main usse bahot pyaar kerti hoon...!!

Veer: Aur mujhse?

Aye: Aapse bhi main...(suddenly realizing what she was about to say...she stops)....(looks away as she feels Veer looking intently at her)

Veer: ....................................

Aye: (standing up...turning her back to Veer) Woh...tablet....sir...aap le lijiye...aur so jayiye...waise bhi raat.......bahot ho chuki hain..

Ayesha was about to leave the room when Veer calls her again..

Veer: Ayesha...

Aye: (stopping at her present position) Ji..?

Veer: Suno...

Aye:( Turning back to Veer...but avoiding to look at him) Yes??

Veer: Woh....Ayesha....zara music on ker dena.....actually...mujhe neend nahi aa rahi...!!!

Ayesha steals a slight glance at Veer...n goes to switch on the cd-player.

The music starts...n Ayesha looks at Veer...hez still looking at her. She could feel the pain in his eyes .... as every time she refuses to confess to him..she looked away...her eyes moist...she never felt so helpless before....on one hand she wanted to hug him tightly and imbibe all his pains...love him..kiss his soft eyes...his innocent face..and on the other side...those harsh words about her sister banged her head. She looked tormented....tearing rolling down her cheeks.

The music continued to sway the room....and soon Ayesha realized that the chilly winds were making them shiver. She went to close the windows....n leaned against the wall. The ongoing war between her mind and heart had exhausted her too much...n she wanted peace.

[Disclaimer: Please listen to the real song while reading it to get the actual feel of this portion:
Let the song get loaded..n ten njoy โ˜บ๏ธ]

Tu jahan main wahan

sang sang yuhn chaloon tere

jaise tera aasmaan

Ayesha was about to close the window when she felt a warm hand over hers...she closed her eyes...as Veer's body completely enveloped her tiny figure. With his face on her shoulder....he planted a light kiss on her neck. Ayesha shivered away as Veer tightened her grip over her.

Tu jahan main wahan

jaise tera aasmaan

Veer made Ayesha look at him...wiping away her tears..he hugged her once more....and he felt ayesha reciprocating the same. With a small smile...he wiped off his own tears.

Jo dhoop nikli

chaaya ban jaaonga

Ayesha looked up at Veer...his body was burning....with teary eyes...she made him sit on the bed...

Jo ho tu akeli

saaya ban jaaonga

She was about to leave..when Veer pulled her by her hand....losing her balance....she almost landed up in Veer's arms..

Jo uljhan mein ho mann

main behlaoonga

Ayesha looked lost while looking at his eyes...he blinked his eyes suddenly which broke her trance. She smiled at his action....n Veer kept looking at her innocently...a vague smile spread on his face.

Tum aa gaye ho

to jeena aaya hai

Ayesha looked at him....his eyes reflecting his love.

khushiyon ka tumne

yeh jaal bichaya hai

She waved her fingers infront of his eyes ...he smiled at her ..his eyes brimming with tears.

khoya hai khudko ya

sabh kuch paaya hai

Ayesha couldn't see him with those tears....in a sudden reflex...she pulled his face towards herself....n kissed him on his eyes... Pulling her closing to him...he dug his face in her neck.

Tu jahan main wahan

jaise tera aasmaan

Ho ghum ke badal

mujhpe tham jaane de

Veer looked up at Ayesha....she looked lost. Her eyes looked pale...as if she was trying hard to fight with her emotions...her grip on him loosened . Veer looked at her , concerned. He was not able to make out what disturbed her soo much.

bechainiyo ko

mujhse takraane de

Putting a strand of hair behind her ears...Veer raised his eye-brows ,questioning her.

She slightly nodded her head to no

dukhti ho koi baat

mujhpe aane de

Ayesha smiled at him...as she felt his concern for her. Veer looked determined to find out the reason of her torment.

Dil sochta tha

ke koi apna ho

Ayesha stood up to make him lie on the bed...but Veer instead leaned on the back rest of the bed....and pulled her to make her sit beside him.

koi raaz na ho

jo usse rakhna ho

She smiled at him....Veer put his hands on her shoulder and she leaned on him...her head on his chest....she looked happy...n Veer lightly stroked her head

aankhein na kholoon main

shayad sapna ho

Veer found Ayesha closing her eyes.....her face looking calm and quieter than before..she looked peacefull

tu jahan main wahan

jaise tera aasmaan

Veer slightly moved his hands to adjust her in his arms...she was already asleep ..her head resting on her chest. Switching off the cd player....he tried to sleep...all happy that finally Ayesha was with him...atlast he has found her....n determined at the fact that noone can separate them.

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey payal.....
cool am the first one to comment.... he he....
well it's an awesome update!!!
i loved reading it....
it was very sweet too..... :D
the last part was really awesome.....
nice valentine gift... :D
cnt wait 4 the next update....
pls update soon....
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Payal!!! I loooovvvvveeee this part- it is so incredibly intese! I loved the mood created especially when we can also put on the song- you are a genius little sis:). I am liking this Veer- very passionate and ready to delcare his feelings- kaash show mein aise hi jo jaaye!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well done sweetie and speak to you later!!!!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal, yeh kya kar diya tumne...now am dying to see a scene like this on the show..OMG this part was so intense and romantic...loved it,kya scenes likhe hai, I was all the timeโ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ at their sweet, romantic encounters...well done๐Ÿ‘ perfect valentine chapter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and I liked the fact that they didn't confess their love to each other as of yet...gives more scope for more passionate encounters๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks a lot Payal, for such a sweet chapter ....and for the PM too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Have a great Valentine's Dayโค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehara

hey payal.....
cool am the first one to comment.... he he....
well it's an awesome update!!!
i loved reading it....
]it was very sweet too..... :D
the last part was really awesome.....
nice valentine gift... :D
cnt wait 4 the next update....
pls update soon....

Hey nehara...thanx dear for ur quick n awesome comments. I am soo glad that u liked my valentine gift. Thanks for the comment. By the way...whats ur real name(if u don't mind me asking!!)?