Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Payal!πŸ€—

Fantastic! Simply fantastic!πŸ‘

I jus read all the updates n enjoyed every bit of it!

Now, I wanna know wat happens that Chahu n Maasi are alone!πŸ˜‰

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good one waiting to chachu aur beteki mastiπŸ‘
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys...its time for the next update.....Actually...I wanted to confess something....this tym I was completely running out of ideas....n so the part may look a little dragged one...Srry..if all get bored πŸ˜› Also....I wud try to improve my writings....Actually since my classes started we were really busy with some project....so did not have the appropriate mood for writing. Still I tried my level best....Hope u all Like 😳

CHAPTER SEVEN

Ayesha rolled her eyes as Nihaal started clapping his hands in happiness....circling around Veer and Ayesha.

Veer also looked happy...as he too started to clap his hands in union to Nihaal....n Ayesha smiled vaguely as she could rightly guess the reason behind their happiness...

Suddenly the idea of teasing Veer didn't look too bad to Ayesha....moving a lilltle closer to him...she almost murmured....lest its audible to Nihaal..
Aye: Sir....aapko...nahi lagta....ki humhare Nihaal per bura asar par sakta hain!!!!
Veer: (almost taken aback) Kya....kyun........matlab...kaise....kyun...koi kami...reh gayi hain kya..??
Aye: (hiding her smiles) Nahi...waise to koi kami nahi hain...lekin...aap...
Veer: (still a little anxious) main....kya main??
Aye: Woh...matlab...aapke saath rehta hain...toh agar aapke jaisa ban gaya....tohh!!!(slowly breaks into a smile)
Veer: Ohhhhhhhh.....to..tumhara matlab hain ki...main bura hoon.....Nihaal mere wajah se bigre ga.....

Veer and Ayesha look at each other.....Ayesha lips spread into a wide smile...Veer was too happy to see her smiling...yet tried to cover it up with a fake fume....

Nihaal: Per....maasi....main to pehle se hi bigra hua hoon......aur(giggling away) pehle to main....aapke saath hi....

The smile in Ayesha's face was soon replaced by a confused look as she saw VeeHal hi fiving each other at this.....

Aye: (with a naughty look) Nihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll...(Nihaal starts running away...followed by Ayesha......Veer stood there cheering Nihaal...and admiring the innocence in Ayesha........Nihaal hides behind Veer and Ayesha tries to reach him....but Veer stands like a pillar hindering all her vision...Nihaal giggles away)

Nihaal: Pakdo....pakdo....maasi....aab pakdoo..

Ayesha almost tripped over in an attempt to catch Nihaal, but landed up in the arms of Veer....Veer looked at her intently.....her eyes closed...she looked absolutely gorgeous...Veer always wondered...how cum she look so beautiful even without makeup...correcting himself he remembered that it was her simplicity that had always attracted him towards her. His face barely inches away from her.....she could actually feel his warm breaths. Slowly opening her eyes....she looked tenderly at him. Her face softened as she saw that dreamy look in his eyes....Ayesha raised her hand to touch his face...when she heard a tiny voice..

" I am sorry Maasii.."πŸ˜”
Composing herself the next moment.....she stood straight...and with a hesitant smile....she looked at Veer and Nihaal...

Aye: K...kooii baat .............(sneaking glances at Veer) ...nahi beta....aapne...jaan bhuj ke to...nahi kiya na...
Nihaal: Fir...bhi I am sorry....I am sorry Chachu...

Veer: (Smiling as if to lighten up the situation) Sorry......!!! Yeh kya...aap hi ne to kaha tha ki friendship mein " No Sorry...No Thank You"...phir.....aap mere dost nahi ho kya??

Nihaal: Ohkayyy...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ chachu....

Ayesha looked at Veer....he looked soo adorable and cute with the smile on his face....she looked at Nihaal....he was so happy with him......it looked like Veer completed their small little family.....and she could not think of herself and Nihaal without Veer. However the fact that she can never unite with Veer and that she had to leave the house once Nihaal gets better filled her eyes with tears. But she controlled them...coz she did not want to spoil this moment..perhaps one of the most cherished moment in her life....she looked lost yet contended.
However her expressions did not go unnoticed by Veer......smiling in his mind....he thought it must be him....whose thoughts have again made Ayesha lost in her own worldπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Veer: (whispering) Kiss....ke...soch mein khoyi hui ho?
Aye: (snapping out of her lost land) Haan....Main....nahi tohh(blushes)
Veer: Nahi...(innocently) Ohhh....pata nahi...mujhe aisa laga ki shayad tum....
Aye: (now once again back to her form)..Really...aue aapko aisa kyun laga?
Veer: Woh....actually....kissi bhi larki per....mera kuch aisa hi effect hota hain....U noe....
Aye: But.....I guess....am an exception!!
Veer: 😲😲 Kya Baat ker rahi ho...exception.!!!
Aye: (a bit confused) Hmmm....
Veer: U mean...tum...larki...nahi....( In a confident manner...Ayesha's jaw dropped) Tabhi main... main....sochu...tumpein mera asar kyun nahi hota!!!
Aye: (Seeing Veer smiling) Ufff....aap aur aapne nakhre!!!!!
Veer: Nakhre!!!!....nakhre....main dikha ta hoon...ya tum....!!!
Aye: Main....koi nakhre wali nahi hoon...
Veer: (again smiling) Aur hogi bhi kaise........woh aadayein bas larkiyon mein hi hoti hain πŸ˜†
Aye: (getting pissed off) Hmph....aap bhi na....bahane pe bahane...banate rehte hain....kabhi **Ishita** ka bahana...kabhi **bukhar** ka bahana.....aur aap yeh naya bahana.....

Ayesha almost stormed upstairs...
Veer:( loudly) Areee.....suno to...Ayesha....main....(shez already in her room....) Suni...bhi nahi...aur....yeh larkiyan bhi na....larkiyan?? Nahi...exceptional larkiyan...bhi na..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

********************************************************************************

The entire day had been damn boring for Ayesha.... Since the morning she had been in her room...Apparently she was angry on Veer though later she regretted how she made a fool out of herself.

Ayesha looked out of the window....flashes of her Shimla days shrouded her mind.....she remembered those days when she was the pampered girl in the family...her didi ..her jeeju had been so much caring and protective to her. She remembered that day when the news of the accident had come.....tears swelled up her eyes as remembered those days when she had to console Nihaal every now and then....how Nihaal used to cry out loudly in his sleep.....she had always consoled him telling that one day his 'angel' would come n take away all the pains from his life...his 'angel' would fill his life with happiness.....her lips curved as she realized that finally Nihaal is happy....n she is satisfied. He has found his angel. She went journeying back to the past days in Mumbai...the first meeting with 'The Veer Vardhan Singh'...she smiled thinking of all that happened between them in the initial days.....her disguise as Natasha...Veer punishing her with double shifts....she deepened her thoughts as she felt that even those days....she never hated him....She wondered why.....she had to admit....that she just couldn't..hate Veer. She remembered their fights with each other regarding Nihaal....but each time they ended up thinking of Nihaal's happiness....she would never forget that b'day party when Ayesha had realized for the first time that the three of them makes a perfect combo....they were so like each other...yet she never let the feeling of love crave in her heart...but she couldn't deny that they was something between them...more than mere friendship....something which made Veer shed tears when she was leaving....something that made her feel happy while thinking of him.

She smiled at her own thought.....when the morning incident flashed in her mind....she felt her heart beating fast as she could still feel that closeness of Veer.....she closed her eyes once again to rerun that magical feeling when he looked at her intently.

Snapping out of her thought.....she took a quick glance at her watch.....Oo...its already late.....the anger in her rose again as she realized that the entire day....neither Nihaal....nor did Veer had even for once cum to check on her....She felt frustrated....she never expected this from either of them...ohkay she knew that they were busy playing the new video games...but what about her?? She once thought of giving a surprise visit to their room...but something prevented her.....She knew she wanted to see Veer and Nihaal badly.....but she controlled herself...

Aye: Agar woh dono...mujhe bhool sakte hain....toh main bhi....unke bina....
She got pissed off at herself.....never did in her wildest dreams she had ever thought that she would be missing Kameeni n her gang... Yep...she was missing them....n nothing can b done....dats the truth. Had they been here... Veer would have been engrossed in some more works....n Nihaal would have been with her.....but now......both Veer and Nihaal....She wanted to disagree to the fact that she was infact missing Veer a lott..

A soft knock on the door made her look in that direction...

Veer: (on the door) Ayesha....tum aab tak...soyi nahi?
Aye: (in a rude tone) Aapko....isse kya?
Veer: ( a lil confused) Nahi....woh actually raat bahot ho chuki hain...
Aye: Ohh...bahot jaldi yaad aa gaya aapko...
Veer: (smiling) Woh Ayesha.....actually Nihaal....
Aye: (turning her back towards him) Bahane banane ki koi zaroorat nahi hain.....waise bhi...uske ilava ...aapko aur aata bhi kya hain....Nihaal to ek baccha hain....aur aap...?

Veer: (coming close to her...in a soft voice) U missed me Ayesha..??
Aye: ( fearing the confrontation) Nahh....never...main..aapko...kyun miss karungi?
Veer: Hmmm....(moving a bit more close to her...his chin almost touching her shoulder....she could feel his warm breath on her shoulder) Per....mainne....tumhe...bahot miss kiya....

Ayesha turned back...her face softened.....smile across her lips.....she looked better...
Aye: Sir.....aap bhi na...
Veer: (holding her shoulders lightly) Aur....yeh koi bahana nahi hain....I did miss you....lekin Nihaal ko itna mazaa aa raha tha mere saath khelne mein....ki main yahaan se aa nahi paya....
Aye: Its okay....waise Nihaal....so gaya kya?
Veer: Hmmm...mainne usse sula diya hain.....

Aye: Achi baat hain....waise bhi....dheere dheere usse mere bagair rehene ki addat....dalni hogi...(her eyes look moist)

Veer: Aisi baatein kyun kerti ho? Hum...tumhare bina kyun rehenge?
Aye: (looking at his eyes) kyunki...Nihaal...aab apki zimeedari hain...aur main yahaan rahungi to....mujhe usse door...iss ghar se door... jana hi hoga....(tears in her eyes....she lowers her face to hide her tears) Aur...waise bhi...aab Nihaal iss ghar mein..acche se adjust bhi ho gaya hain....Mujhe nahi lagta....

Veer: (putting his finger on her lips....) Zaroorat hain....hum dono ko tumhari zaroorat hai....Mujhe aur Nihaal ko...tumhari....(With his fingers..wiping away her tears) (His eyes watery too) Mat jao...na Ayesha....

Aye: (she has seen his anger...his attitude...his friendship....in his eyes....but these tears in his eyes pained her soo much....she could not tolerate him crying silently) Sir....

Veer: (Fighting hard....not to show his tears) Hmmmm...
Aye: (smiling as he looked super cute) Accha...dekhiye...idhar.....dekhiye....

Ayesha wiped off his tears as he looked at her....Ayesha's fingers touched his face.....Veer looked dreamy..but Ayesha looked anxious..

Aye: Aree.. Yeh kya..Sir...aapko..to tez bukhar hain.....aur aapne...bataya bhi nahi...
Veer:( still in his dream world) Nahhh....
Aye: Ek minute.....

Her concern for Veer made him feel so happy.....he wanted to hug her for that...Since the time he has been separated from his brother....no body ever cared for him in this manner....Veer still remembered those days....when after the late night meetings...he used to come back home...all stressed and tired...and noone even bothered to ask him how his day at work was. The last time he had fever...he still remembered how he went sleepless for two continuous nights....his body getting warmer than usual, he felt restless..yet he did not inform anybody...because he knew that no body in his house has got any spare time to sit beside him. They were busy is their so called high profile shows...charities n parties.

Wiping off his tears....he looked at Ayesha getting so much concerned for him....he smiled as he saw her mumbling to herself....at being careless and dat she should have actually checked if he was really running temperature in the morning. She just took him too casually. He went close to her...without wanting to misuse the chance of pulling her leg..

Veer: Ayesha.....
Aye: Sir.....aap...aao kahrein kyun hain....(why r u standing ?) Please...aap araam kijiye....main...(she looked helpless....and guilty)
Veer: Ayesha(leaving the idea of leg-pulling seeing her already tensed) ...relax....kuch nahi hua hain mujhe....I am Okay.....dekho mujhe...(with a smile in his face) (seeing her teary face) Hnnhmm....aab yeh mat bolna...ki yeh koi banaha hain.....this is true!!!

Ayesha couldn't control her emotions any further......she had been under a tremendous mental torment since the day she decided to leave VeeHal... her mind and heart always went against each other....she wanted to listen to her mind...but everytime found her heart overpowering her..n since today's morning...she has realized how her life wud be without Veer and Nihaal. Looking at Veer intently... his eyes reflecting their love....she embraced him in to a tight hug.

Veer had never expected this kind of reaction from Ayesha. He had always been trying to understand what was bothering her....what always kept on haunting her mind....but all went in vain. But he had always wanted to take away all her pains....all her worries....n her tears. He tightened his hold on her.....getting himself totally absorbed in her.

Time went by..and the two souls stood there...completely engrossed in each other's arms...a deep silence followed but their eyes spoke volumes....their heart beating fast....the magical moment completely enchanted them.
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi payal...
how r u buddy?πŸ˜›.. oooooooooohhhhh ur update was really greatπŸ˜‰...... most importantly very romantic & passionate.... Loved it ........... but what next???

Plz update soon....... & if possible keep dadis & crew away for sometimes(i dont mind even if its foreverπŸ˜‰) as in todays update.... thanks sweety..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

anshuπŸ˜›

paaal thumbnail
Thanks Anshu.....thankz a lot....as u already noe....dis tym I was really really tensed abt the episode....I wasn't sure at all....so ur comment....means a lot...a lot to me...Thanks buddy u liked it....I am so happy..

hehehe...daadi n her crew....hehe...letz c πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Well..ryt now I was just going through one of my CAT prep buks.....but I guess its more of like...kahin pein nigahein...kahin peiin nishana 😳
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Payal ...yaar yeh kiya kerdiya .. what a great part u have written ...superb excellent awesome ..from Veenisha leg pulling to each other then ayesha's mental state her mixed feelings and fear of going away from nihal and veer ..too good yaar and in the end the tight hug from ayesha shows how much she feels for him ..this part for me is the best part right now written by u and i hope issey better bhee abhi ayega ..u better update next part soon otherwise 😈 πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow!! I love ur Ff..Veesha moments were awesome😳
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Payal ...yaar yeh kiya kerdiya .. what a great part u have written ...superb excellent awesome ..from Veenisha leg pulling to each other then ayesha's mental state her mixed feelings and fear of going away from nihal and veer ..too good yaar and in the end the tight hug from ayesha shows how much she feels for him ..this part for me is the best part right now written by u(Thank U Kiran....thankz a lott....It means a lot to me..) and i hope issey better bhee abhi ayega(definitely...if u all keep supporting me like this...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) ..u better update next part soon otherwise(Yhhhh...I got it....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Wow!! I love ur Ff..Veesha moments were awesome😳
Thankz a lot Kuttu....u r uch a sweetheart...Love u for this ❀️❀️❀️

Word Count: 0

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey....
thanks 4 the pm....
it was an awesome update!!
loved the veesha scenes..... :D
wnt to read more... :D
cnt wait 4 the next part...
pls update soon... :D
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal, what are you saying , that this part is not good😲
Reality check girl, its amazingβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ loved the veenisha moments...and ayesha's reaction at the end...very cute, very realistic and very well-written...the chapter was anice blend of emotions and fun....enjoyed it immenselyπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PMπŸ˜ƒ and waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒ