Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
lovely update paaal............plzzzzzzzzzzz continue fast mmmm i'm loving it⭐️

are the creatives sseing or visiting this forum.........
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So Nihal is having a good effect on his chachu's brain....and the trio together all alone...that's a good thought!!!

Lovely update payal

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice one Payal👏..waiting for the next part😊
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey!!i reallyyyyyyyy loveeeeee this part.Finally veer is using mind.plzzzzzz update next part soonnn.thanxxx for the pm.
fatima
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank You all of u Guys.....ur comments means a lot to me....I am so glad that u all loved this part
Yhh...I made it a point that I will activate the brain cells of my Veer in the ff--not only on thurs n fri as suggested by Himani
Nandini will also have some more lines....I am tired seeing her keeping dumb....I guess creatives have forgotten that they have hired an actress for this role....
I hope to cum up with some moreVeeNiSha moments in the next part....as I have send all those disturbing elements out...😆😆

Fatima n Shruti...Loved ur updates.....Mwuahhhhh
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk Paal ..just finished reading all the parts and must say u r very good writer ...u have strong grip on ur story writing and situations along with characters are well built..It was so interesting that i finished the whole parts in one go ..so welldone and keep it up ..must say our JPSYA members with their FF are extremely creative and better writers then the orginal ones ..please post the next part soon too.
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Ohk Paal ..just finished reading all the parts and must say u r very good writer ...u have strong grip on ur story writing and situations along with charactersare well built..It was so interesting that i finished the whole parts in one go ..so welldone and keep it up ..must say our JPSYA members with their FF are extremely creative and better writers then the orginal ones ..please post the next part soon too.

I am soo flattered Kiran...I hope I am able to keep it up. Yhhh I must say that all the ff's going inthis forum r really wonderful....Fatima n Shruti just rockzz
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh wow payal, this part was awesome...really enjoyed it😃 it was light-hearted and fun...and the story is progressing very nicely...one month without the 3 stooges...definitely veenisha heaven😍
Cool you decided to activate veer's brain on all days😆 and gave nandini some lines....waiting for the next update😃
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🥱🥱sorry for commentinglate dear... got stuck up in some college work....🤢🤢
anyways coming back to ur update............ wow it was soooooo very fantastic👏......... i really loved the part where veer played tricks on his mom for aayesha..❤️........... bechara dil ke haathon mazboor ho gaya finally..........😍....
i am sure next part would be even more interesting..........as veesha & nihaal r alone👍🏼🥳🥳.......... rather it would be ho❤️ot with some romantic veesha moments.......
love ur writings & update........ plzzzz update next part soon⭐️⭐️⭐️
anshu
🤗
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey just read ur update...
it's lovely....
cn pls update the next part soon. :D
And cn u pls pm me wen u do..... :D