Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

PayalπŸ€— πŸ€— love you for this fantastic update...Thanks so much for the PM....had a tough day at office and reading this part brought a huge smile on my faceπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
My Pleasure .... am soo happy that u liked this part..
This chapter was simply amazing..veer's emotions were very well portrayed...and nihal apna sweet angel took matters in his hand...very sweet...so will our tubelight finally make a move in the next chapter? can't wait for the next part...please update soonπŸ˜ƒ

I will definately try n update soon with some more Veesha moments.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksaurav14

Thanks PAAYal for giving us such a fantastic updateOhkay...loved this extra A in my name....πŸ˜† .......everything was just perfectπŸ˜ƒ............Mesmerizing veesha moments & as usual nihal at his best...... still teaching his dumbo chachuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Yhh...our Nihaal noes much more than his dumbo chachu...hope he really helps in getting them together
Giving him lessons in how to propose aayesha πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....looking forward to next part & also inclusion of scenes from here into the actual show.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......keep up the great writing...πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Love
Anshu<br>πŸ˜‰

Thanx for ur lovely comments...love u all yaar...mwuahhhhh
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Paayal- this is great. I loved it! The feelings are so intense- it reads great. Thanks for updating chick and I'll add you to my buddy list. Thanks for your message earlier.
At the forum is a great place to be to get away from the depression on the actual show at the moment! I didn't watch yesterdays as the updates told me enough and they are at least fun to read! Well done and speak soon xxxx
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey payal,

me back. hehe. that was a wonderful update.
paaal thumbnail
Thanks Shruti and deepu.....Love u both.
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is gr8 paal ....n i just loved it...........plzzzzzz update soon..πŸ‘
paaal thumbnail
CHAPTER SIX

The day had been quite long for Ayesha....Leaning against the wall in the terrace...she closed her eyes to rewind the eventfull day....she remembered Veer's fake xcuse of making her meet Ishita....she remembered the moment when Veer asked her to stay back.....she remembered how Nihaal looked dull when she was about to leave.....n she remembered how both Veer and Nihaal jumped with happiness when she declared that she would be staying back in Mumbai and not go back to Shimla. However she had made herself a promise that she would not stay back in this house after Nihaal gets well. She had always known that all the Vardhan's hated her sister n that they had always held her responsible for her Jeeju's death. She could not forget how Mrs. Kameeni Vardhan Singh had insulted her love...her responsibility towards Nihaal....how she offered her money...n literally wanted to buy Nihaal. She was not able to take all that. The only person whom she could rely upon was Veer ..... n often she had seen Veer shedding tears for Nihaal. Ayesha knew she had some special feelings for Veer...n could not see him looking helpless. She knew that Veer was helpless.....he was getting torn in between his responsibility towards his family n Mom....n his friendship with Ayesha n his pure, innocent love for Nihaal. She wanted to end it all for once. Veer and Nihaal's interactions had already made Ayesha aware that Nihaal would be fine with Veer......but frankly what she cared more was how both these kids...r going to take care of each other. Her lips curved a little as she once again confused herself thinking as though whoz more mature...Veer or Nihaal??

"Ayesha....kya baat hain...akele akele...kis baat per muskuraya ja raha hain??"

Ayesha almost startled and opened her eyes....Veer stood there with questioning eyes.
Aye: Ohhh...Sir..Aap...main..to darr hi gayi thi...
Veer : Relli.....dat means..tum mujhe nahi expect ker rahi thi...ryt?
Aye: Nahi...Sir....aise koi bhi baat nahi hain...
Veer: Ohkay....to tum mujhe hi expect ker rahi thi...

Ayesha and Veer looked at each other.....Veer smiled as Ayesha looked kinda irritated with this kind of nonsense.....

Veer: Accha...theek hain...chalo...mujhe tumse kuch important baat kerni hain..
Aye: Ji.
Veer: Woh....Ayesha....Mujhe lagta hain...ki...tumhe....dubara se Job..

Ayesha looked up at him surprised....Getting confused at her looks...Veer immediately stopped...n looked at her with a fade smile....

Seeing him stop...Ayesha continued..
Aye: Ji...Sir....main samajh gayi...
Veer: Nahi...Ayesha...I mean...dekho...(Ayesha looked up once again) Nahi....matlab...mat dekho...(Ayesha is like Huhhh!!!) Haan...mujhe thori der bolne do...

Aye: (smiling) Ji..(n turned her back to him)

Veer: (smile seeing her smiling) Dekho Ayesha....main chahta hoon ki...tum wapasse humhare hotel mein....Job shuru ker do....Nahi matlab jab tak Nihaal theek nahi ho jata....uske baad se...n u will no more be a Housekeeper..... tum meri secr..

Aye: Sir...Thank U...per main yeh job nahi ker sakti...

Veer: (Going infront of her) Kyun.?
Aye: Sir....dekhiye...main hotel ka rule tora(break) hain....main staff quaters mein Nihaal ko chupaker rakha tha....which is against the rules....n for which I should have been fired from the Hotel....lekin kyunki main (stressing) Nihaal ki maasi hoon....issiliye aap mujhe yeh job dobara offer ker rahe hain....

Veer: Ahnn....No..Ayesha....u were not fired.....Actually tumhe dekhne ke baad....I realized that the rule in the hotel was actually unruly.....n issiliye....I have edited it....mainne yeh socha hain...ki lady staffs...apne bacho ke saath..reh sakte hain...aur mujhe yeh bhi pata chal gaya hain...ki agar mann mein lagan ho na... to staffs baccho ke saath saath job ko bhi sambhal sakte hain......(Ayesha looked up at him) Jaisa tumne kiya....Nihaal ke saath saath....double shifts....

Ayesha smiled looking at Veer....he looked like a changed man....mentally she started comparing him with that Veer Vardhan...who had come out of the car with full attitude.....n instead of asking her sorry.....he cleaned his car n left...She smiled once more.

Aye: Sir....aapne mere liye...itna socha....iske liye....sukriya...lekin...main...wahaan....

Veer: Aab...kya hua??????????????

Aye: (looking at Veer's sad face) Ohkay....

Veer: Good....to jab se tumhara mann kare...tum..

Aye: Lekin...Sir....two conditions...

Veer: Conditions???

Aye: Hmm...First...I will be joining as the House Keeper...(Veer wanted to protest...but she stopped him) n Secondly....I will b staying in the Staff Quarters....

Veer was quite in a shock...He had heard his Mom in the evening...referring to Ayesha as a babysitter to someone...which Veer didn't like at all...He wanted to protest....not by words..but by action. He thought that if Ayesha would resume her working...then noone would be able to pinpoint her.....n also they would be able to spend more time together...as he had thought of the post of his personal secretary for Ayesha...

By the time Veer came out of his thought world....Ayesha had already gone down. Coming quickly to check on her...Veer was about to enter the room when he saw Nandini cuming in that direction.

Nan: Veer....tum aab tak nahi soye.
Veer: Woh...main Nihaal ko dekhne....waise aap bhi nahi soye..
Nan: Aree...main to Bunty ke liye paani lene aayi thi....aur Nihaal to kab ka so gaya....Waise bhi...tumhe uski itni chinta kerne ki koi zaroorat nahi hain...Ayesha...hain na saath mein...

Veer: Ji...di...main bas jaa hi raha hoon...
Nan: Haan. To bas jao....aur subah se ghar per bhi nahi the.....thora apna bhi dhyan rakho...pata chale...kal Nihaal ke saath saath...tumhara bhi tabiyat kharab ho jaye.....aur Ayesha ko poora din baithker....bas yehi kerna pare.....

Veer: Kyun....meri di nahi khayal rakhengi...aapni bhai ki?
Nan: (Smiling) Awww...mera chota sa bhai....aapko shayad yaad nahi...kal hum log Delhi ja rahe hain...yaad hain..Mrs.Ahuja...unke wahaan jana hain....aur den...farmhouse ...

Veer: Oh...haan main to bhool hi...(suddenly the idea of his falling ill seemed very appropriate to him)

The Next morning Ayesha came down quickly to check whoz the unfortunate one on whom Kamini Ji was shouting at. Descending down the stairs hastily....she found her Veer Sir standing infront of his Mom sheepishly. Ayesha looked anxious...trying to get the entire matter without getting into it.

After some fifteen minutes ....Ayesha recovered that Veer was ill(which she doubted her lot....His eyes said so) n Kamini with her whole family(xcluding Nihaal...coz he was ill....First Time Ayesha thanked God for that) was going to Delhi for some days. Some high profile Mrs. Ahuja's son was getting married....n they wanted to see younger Mr. Vardhan for their daughter. The entire family was quite xcited about this.....but Veer looked absolutely uninterested. He was basically trying to excuse himself by telling that he was ill. Kamini stormed out of the room followed by Nandini and Avinash.

Looking a bit relaxed....Veer turned his head only to find Ayesha observing him carefully.
Veer: (clearing his throat) Aise kya dekh rahi ho?
Aye: (with narrow eyes) Aapki...tabiyat...........................kaisi hain abhi?

Veer: ahem....ahem...not good....issiliye to nahi ja paya....nahi to...ek mahine ka hangout...kisse nahi pasand....

Aye: Shaadi ke liye..............ek mahina...!!
Veer: Arre....nahi nahi...shaddi is for 4-5 days....uske baad humhare Delhi wale farmhouse ka renovation hoga....so Mom needs to stay in delhi....n di for taking Mom's care.....n I was supposed to b there for taking their care. But....now Jiju substituted me....(he finished with a naughty smile)

Ayesha tried to hide her smile seeing Mr Naughty Chocolate playing tricks on Kamini....and before she could start anything...Nihaal came down...

Nihaal: Chachu.....did the plan work?
Veer: Yeh ...Nihaal *hi5*

Nihaal: Yayyyyyy...So now...its only me....maasi and chachu,.....Yayayayyayaaaayyyyy!!

Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wah payal.. tum ne toh kamal hi kardi yaar... hehe.. NC.. he is just too much but gr8 that he is using his brain.. LOL.... kameeni ki toh mein.. thukda thukda kardoongi....
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update...........atleast yaar veer is using his brain in ur ff...........plz update soon.......ur and fatima's ff r very interesting and very closer to our heart.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Payal, sweetie- this is wonderful!πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am loving this side of Veer- outsmarting the kameeni maa!
Also, Ayesha is coming across with so much dignity- that is what we need.
The hero has to be lattu over the heroine and finally Veer seems to be getting it!!!
Well done you and keep updating. xxxx