Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Payal, the chapter was very sweet but very short😔 and now we have a cliffhanger of sorts with ayesha running away...i hope veer catches her soon😉

But the jealousy, confusion, turmoil and insecurity of ayesha was very well portrayed⭐️ loved the last conversation between them especially veer's questions...

Waiting for the next chapter😃

reepicheep thumbnail
Ok you updated pretty soon..thanks a lot😃 but yeh kya ayesha is going away? Oh i hope she's not boarded the plane...this chapter was very well written...great job...thanks😃
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome update.plzzz try to update soon and also plz don't make ayesha go away from nihal and veer.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER FIVE

Veer stood there motionless.....She has gone....n has taken his heart and soul with her.....Veer wiped off his tears.....in a bid to control his overwhelming emotions.....but all went in vain...Each time he looked at the pic in his wallet...which he had once secretly kept.....tears flooded his eyes....as he realized that this face...this girl...no longer belonged to him.....She left him....n unwantedly...he had to let her go...!!!

Wiping off his tears....in a stronger manner this time.....as it left some red marks on his cheek due to some extra force...Veer headed towards the Cafe....Yes...he needed some time alone....he wanted to prepare himself before going back home and face Nihaal....he wanted to make himself stronger emotionally....before answering that little kid why he could not stop his Maasi ...allthough he promised him he would do. The sudden vibration of his cell phone made him once turn behind....but soon he switched it off to avoid speaking to anyone...He wanted time for himself.....some time alone.....some time to foresee his remaining life without Ayesha. He could feel his dreams getting shattered every time he heard the announcements of the Mumbai-Shimla flight....Looking outside the window....he wanted to distract himself......get absorbed in the humdrum of people.

It was almost half an hour..n Veer sat there still quite. The waiter had cum for almost thrice n each time Veer had said him that hez waiting for sum1.....he never knew....but he felt that she will comeback....comeback....for him....for Nihaal.

Sir....Sir...Aap..theek to hain na!!?? Veer turned back instantly to see Ayesha standing there with a large smile in her face .
Veer: A...A..a...yesha.....Tum....tum aa gayi!!??
Aye: Ji....aur aap dono ko chor kar...main kaise.....ja sakti hoon...
Veer: (almost breathless.....) Pata...tha....mujhe pata tha ki tum....nahi.....(Pulling her to himself....he wanted to hug her....in a tight ...intense hug...)

He stretched his hands to hold her......but instantly the image of Ayesha vanished into thin air......Ayesha...Ayesha.....Veer screamed out loud......attracting the attention of some considerable pairs of eyes towards himself...

Tears flooding his eyes.......he couldn't believe that he was dreaming her.....dreaming her alltogether....n Yhhh...shez gone....gone back....gone back to her own world....detaching herself from his life....his heart and his soul.

He stood up to leave the cafe...its high time that he reaches back home.....he remembered...that Ayesha had full faith on him...that he will take care of Nihaal. Brushing off this pain was not possible for him...but all he had to do was to compose himself as a strong man infront of Nihaal.....Closing his eyes.....those flashes of Ayesha haunting his mind....he for once remembered the face of his Jai bhaiyya.....n prayed him to give him back his strength.

He opened his eyes....n startled for a second....It was again Ayesha standing infront of him...But this time that smile in her face was replaced by some anxious n tensed lines.....Ignoring it to be another fiction of his imagination ,he decided to walk past her......when he heard her voice....

Aye: Aap...yahaan..hain...aur wahaan Nihaal....
Veer: (Looking back to her) (muttering under his breath) Kya....ho gaya hain tujhe Veer....focus on Nihaal....focus on urself...Ayesha is not here...Shez gone...

Aye: (Looking surprised) Sir...aap yeh kya barbara reh hain....( Coming a bit closer to him) Aap...theek to hain na....

Veer: (still muttering...but a bit louder this time) Ajeeb musibat hain.....yeh gayab kyun nahi hoti...

Aye: (shell shocked) Main...main aapko musibat lagti hoon....arghhhh!!! Jaane se pehle to bara mat jao mat jao ker rehe the...aur aab....jab main wapas aayi hoon...to...

Veer: (narrowing his eyes) Arre....yeh to ladri(fight) bhi hainn...kahin yeh asli wali to nahi (Coming forward he gently touched her cheek)

Aye: ( Blushing at his sudden closeness) Sir....yeh..aap..kya...
Veer: (Confirming her to be the real one) Aree....Ayesha...tum!!!!
Aye: (the blushes all replaced by her confused looks again) Aapki....tabiyat...to theek..(suddenly remembering something) Sirrr......Nihaaalllll..... ghar....Sir humein jald se jald ghar jana chahiye....Nihaal ki tabiyar bahot bigar gayi hain....he needs..Us...

Veer: (looking at Ayesha with dreamy eyes) (Slowly) Yeahh...Ayesha....he needs (stressing) Us..and..we...do..

Aye: Sir.....make it fast....for God's sake...hez ill....please Sir....( Veer snapping out of his dreams)
Veer: Yeah....yeah...cumon....

Veer and Ayesha reached home within half an hour....Veer had driven ruthlessly....making Ayesha close her eyes.....n holding his hands tightly...Veer enjoyed it a lot...though he couldn't enjoy it much as the news of Nihaal falling ill haunted him much.

Veer and Ayesha rushed to Nihaal's room....he was lying on the bed...half drowsy...with Nandini and Kamini sitting by his side...

Veer: Mom....Nihaal....ko...kya hua hain...??
Kamini: Fursat.....mil gaya tumhe......Veer...
Veer: Mom....actually...airport..mein...
Kamini: Woh...to bhagwan ka lakh lakh shukar hain ki Ayesha ne phone utha liya....nahi to pata nahi...tumhe kaise khabar kerte....
Veer looked at Ayesha....she looked tensed...her eyes fixed on Nihaal...

Veer: ...Woh....am..Sorry mom....per aab hum aa gaye hain na....aab kuch nahi hoga Nihaal ko..
Aye: Nihaal....beta...aapko...kya ho gaya....
Nandini stands up to give Ayesha place to sit beside Nihaal

Nandini: Mom....chaliye...aap thora aaraam ker lijiye....waise bhi aab Veer aur Ayesha dono aa gaye hain na...to...woh jald hi theek ho jayega....chahiye...

Kamini gives an understanding look to Ayesha as she assures her of Nihaal's health..
Veer looks guilty...as Kamini passed by him giving him a cold look..

Nihaal opened his eyes..a bit...
Aye: Nihaal....beta....dekho....kya hua hain tume....dekho maasi aapke pass hain na....dekho...utho beta...
Veer also comes near him....
Veer: Han beta....dekho...hum aapke maasi ko aapke pass le aaye hain....uth jao beta....

Nihaal opened his eyes a little more and looked at Veer....and turning his gaze to Ayesha..
Nihaal: Maasi...aap mujhe kyun chor ke ja rahi thi....aap ko pata hain na...
Aye: Nahh...beta....aab nahi jayenge....I am sorry...
Nihaal: (a fade smile)Thank You Maasi....I love you...
Ayesha smiles too...her eyes moistured....trying hard to hide her emotions.....
Aye: I love u too beta...aab aap aaram karo...maasi aa gayi hain na....main bas abhi aati hoon..

Veer was also about to leave when Nihaal slightly pulled him by his hand..
Veer looked at him and smiled...and sat beside him..

Nihaal also started getting up..

Veer: Aree...beta..aap lete raho....aapko...aaraam ..
Nihaal: (with his naughty smiles) Alee..Chachu....mujhe kuchh nahi hua hain...
Veer: (confused) Kya...??
Nihaal: Haan...chachu....mujhe kuchh bhi nahi hua hain.....woh to maasi ko rokne ke liye...mujhe yeh chota sa drama kerna para....
Veer: (surprised) D...ramaa..
Nihaal: Jhoot bolna buri baat hain...mujhe pata hain...lekin....maasi bhi to jaa rahi thi...issiliye....
Veer : (smiling) Aapne...bahot accha kiya.....warna aaj to aapki maasi....
Nihaal: Pata hain....maasi to aaj chali hi jati....aur aap bhi...mujhe pehle se hi pata tha...aapka plan flop ho jayega....

Veer: ( made a sad face) Hmmm...aaj to ...lekin pata hain Nihaal...mainne aapki maasi ko rokne ki bahot koshish ki...lekin woh...ruki hi nahi...

Nihaal: Aleeh....chachu...aapne woh nahi kaha...jo mainne abhi abhi kaha....agar woh kehe to maasi phatak se rukh jati...(giggling...)

Veer: (still confused) Kya,.......??Kya kaha aapne...

Ayesha entered the room....seeing the two smiling and giggling away....
Aye: Aree...yeh kya...mainne aapko aaram kerne ke liye kaha tha...aur aap yahaan....
Nihaal: Sorry maasi...per yeh Chachu hain ki kuch samajhte hi nahi hain( Winking at Veer)

Veer looked confused and embarrassed and Ayesha smiled looking at Veer...as even she realized the same in some days..

Aye: Accha theek hain....yeh samajhna...samjhana....baad mein kerna...filhaal...tum rest karo...
Nihaal: Ohkay...Maasi....n I love Youuuu Maasi(looks at Veer and smirks)

Veer could understand what Nihaal was meaning this long.....His cheeks grew tomato red as he could feel the blush creeping through his cheek...

He stood up...patting lightly on Nihaal's head....n looked at Ayesha.....Ayesha looked at Veer but couldn't figure out why was there such an overflow of emotions in his eyes.....she smelled something fishy but chose to ignore it...
paaal thumbnail
Guys...I have send pm to some of my friends...if anyone of u need the pm..please add me in their buddy list...or just tell me.

Hope u njoy this part.....though I think that this part is quite monotonous
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

gr8 update.thanx for pm and plzzz update soon.

reepicheep thumbnail
Payal🤗 🤗 love you for this fantastic update...Thanks so much for the PM....had a tough day at office and reading this part brought a huge smile on my face😃 😃

This chapter was simply amazing..veer's emotions were very well portrayed...and nihal apna sweet angel took matters in his hand...very sweet...so will our tubelight finally make a move in the next chapter? can't wait for the next part...please update soon😃
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks PAAYal for giving us such a fantastic update.......everything was just perfect😃............
Mesmerizing veesha moments & as usual nihal at his best...... still teaching his dumbo chachu😉😉
Giving him lessons in how to propose aayesha 😛😛😛....

looking forward to next part & also inclusion of scenes from here into the actual show.......👏👏👏......keep up the great writing...🤗🥳🥳

Love
Anshu
😉
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

hey nice update.....

Thanx a lot dear....it means a lot to me...
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

gr8 update.thanx for pm and plzzz update soon.

Hey Fatima.....thanx yaar...I am glad that u liked it..I will try to update soon.. 😃 😃