paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Finally....Xams are over.... ๐Ÿ˜› ...and am free once again......I noe that my last ff is yet to be updated....and am working on dat....but this is a small piece.....a tribute to those growing feelings in Veers heart.......n offcurse...my freedom...after a long month of semesters ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...So Guys...njoy...n lemme noe if u all liked it or not..

Standing by the window side..the chilly winds biting her face...Ayesha turned back once to check is Nihaal is still asleep. A faint smile spread across her face as she looked satisfied....her tired eyes set on Nihaal....she stood leaning on the wall...by the window. She could however relate her life to the dim light of the room.....she went journeying back to the last few days of her life.....her constant fears that these people would take away Nihaal from her......those days..her only job was to protect Nihaal....from them. Those were perhaps the most pathetic days of her life....when she even did not dare to get out of her home and earn her living. Once more her eyes flooded thinking how much understanding this little kid is.....his love for his massi was so true...Ayesha was truly overwhelmed. .
Standing by the side of the window...silence capturing the entire room.....some past moments just brushed through her mind.....the silence resembled so much to the silence that had prevailed in the court room....after she had said that......her eyes brimmed with those hot tears when she remembered Nihaal's face just after she had declared that she wanted to give the custody of Nihaal to Veer. For a moment....everybody had frozen.....the Vardhan's looked shocked...Pammi looked pale and cold....and Nihaal had almost no expression....he looked like he was under some trauma. But Ayesha ignored it all.....she just looked at the eyes of that person sitting right ext to Nihaal ... his strong arms firmly gripping the baby. Ayesha's eyes met with that pair of eyes....and she could actually feel her pain inflicted in his eyes.....with a faint smile in her face....she almost ran out of the court-room.

A cold touch once more got her back to the reality...turning back....she once again met those familiar pair of eyes......the past few days had been perhaps the most tormenting days of her life.....but somewhere down the line this man was always there to support her.....may be she misunderstood him....got him all wrong....but he had helped her...without letting her know.

A faint smile spread across her face as she looked at him..
Aye: Sir....aap aabtak nahi soye?
Veer: Tum...bhi...to..nahii..

Aye: Woh...actually...neend nahi aa rahi thi...aur....bas aaj hi ki to raat hain mere pass....Nihaal ke saath rehene ka......kalse ..(her voice almost got chocked..)

Veer: Kya yeh bahot zaroori hain...?
Aye: (turning her back to him) Hmmm....
Veer: Per kyun Ayesha......tm yahaan kyun nahi...
Aye: Sir...raat bahot ho chuki hain.....aap...jake so jayiye....aur phir subah saat baje uthke Nihaal ko taiyar bhito kerna hain....kalse...aapko(she could feel that lump in her throat which prevented her to speak further)

Veer: Kyun....tum....?
Aye: Sir....meri flight kal subah chay(6:00 am) baje hi hain....issiliye...mujhe shayad jaldi...
Veer: Itni...jaldi Ayesha.....itni jaldi jana chahte ho door....humse...( Veer could feel those tears in her eyes)...I mean ...Nihaal se.....do din aur ruk....jati..to..

Aye: Nahi....sir....main yahaan aab aur nahi ruk sakti.....aur rahi baat Nihaal ki....to mujhe aap pein poora bharosa hain....
Facing Veer once again...she gave him an assuring smile.....
Veer: (tears brimming in his eyes) Per....
Aye: Good night Sir...and good luck (she gave him her hand for a small hand shake)

Veer also took his hand forward and shook his hands....that moment was perhaps going to be the last for them.....both their eyes were brimming with tears......the very touch of Veer made her shiver.......that radiant face of Ayesha made him once again lost in her......she looked at her eyes....trying to imbibe all the pains from her heart.... he did not want her to leave....leave them....leave him....leave Mumbai ....the last few days he had realized that he had something for her....he could not see her in pains....in distress.....he knew he was contradicting himself....but every time his lawyer had revealed him some points against Ayesha....he always wanted to reveal it to Ayesha in some way or the other.....even in the pretext of verbal wrangling. Veer once more went back to the moment when Ayesha had declared Nihaal's custody to him.....his heart and mind were almost on race...his mind was congratulating him on his success...but his heart...felt that he had lost the case......For a moment he felt like yelling at Ayesha for giving up so easily...he wanted to stop his Mom from giving all those statements infront of the press but couldn't.

A slight jerk got Veer out of his thought. Looking at Ayesha for the last time perhaps....he wished her good luck for her future life. Moving out of the room.....Veer thought of ways to stop Ayesha from leaving.
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome back payal, and a very happy new year to you๐Ÿ˜ƒ good now all the exam stress is gone...you can have lots of fun....
great fic...loved the portrayal of emotions by veer and ayesha...very well done....waiting for you to update your other fic too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow.. you know, i dreamt of something similar.. ayesha running out of the court by giving nihal's hand.. and you know, i was imagining jag soona soona lage song from om shanti om..

it is fabulous and worth reading.. please update a part on your other fic. waiting for a part since a long time..
paaal thumbnail
thanx guys....for all ur love n forliking the ff....I will also update the othr one shortly.....sorrie guys...u all had to wait dis long.....

nnnnnn belated but A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of u...
paaal thumbnail
CHAPTER TWO:

She kissed lightly on Nihaal's forehead....a tear dropped on his cheekโ€“she wiped it quickly..lest he gets disturbed in his sleep. She did not want Nihaal to see her leaving..though she wanted to clear all those misunderstandings creeping in Nihaal's mind but she was confident that Veer would never let him hate her.....she had full faith on him. She once more looked back at the room to check if she has forgotten something!!!! Her eyes struck on the little Thank You Card which Veer had gifted her the last day...a faint smile spread across her face...she knew this smile is for Veer....she loved him...and it was the only reason that she wanted to leave him...leave him forever!!!!!!!!
Nihaal was her life...her soul...her mind and she never imagined that she could ever leave him...she promised her sister never to leave Nihaal..not for anyone...but today....she was leaving...leaving Nihaal for Veer. She realized that Veer loved the child.....as much as she did .
The very thought of Veer forced her to see him for the last time...before leaving. Taking a gasp of fresh air...Ayesha headed towards Veer's room. Slowly opening the door...lest it awakes Veer....she moved forward with small hesitant steps....only to find Veer standing by the window..looking outside.

Aye: Sir...aap isswaqt....I mean itni jaldi....
Veer: Ohhhh Ayesha...tum...!!!! So...ready to leave!!!!
Aye: (Trying to read his mind) Hmmm...just came to say you Goodbye..
Veer: Hmmmmmm.....By the way...Ayesha....can I ask you for a small favor?
Aye: (with curious looks) Ji...??
Veer: Woh... kya hain na Ayesha....aab Nihaal meri responsibility hain .... aur Ma kehti hain ki baccho ki sahi perwarish ke liye maa ka hona bahot zaroori hain. Issiliye.....mainne socha kyun na....kyun na I go for marriage.....u noe.....Nihaal would open up infront of his chachi.....and would be missing u less also....
Ayesha's eyes looked wide open......what.....Veer...ahhnn Veer Sir....thinking of marriage....Ayesha had always made herself understand...dat her and Veer's couple can never exist....and dat both must get on well in their lives...but somewhere in the bottom of her heart....she expected her Sir....to be also in love with her.....come and ask her for being his life partner......she knew these would never happen....but marriage.....and dat also....dat soon....Ayesha realized the jealosu and anger creeping in her mind.....

Aye: Ji.....Ji...Sir...(in a controlled manner) Aapne...bilkul....sahi...
Veer: Good.....actually....my best friend Ishita is coming today back to India....you noe we were best buddies back in USA.....and I think..even shez interested in me. Aaj mainne usse lunch ke liye bahar bulaya hain. So u are joining us. After all..you noe Nihaal the most....and I definitely need your suggesttion before choosing someone as my life partner...as it would affect Nihaal too.

Ayesha looked bewildered....after all she had never seen Veer like this before...talking about his girl friends...yet she tried to remain composed..
Aye: Per...Sir...my flight..
Veer: Uff....don't worry Ayesha....I will book ur ticket for the evening flight....I mean the 7:00 pm one... any problem!!???
Ayesha had expected Veer to request her to stay till their marriage n all...but....Gawd.......but hez all ready to send me away.......

Ayesha was again in a dilemma....on one side she did not feel like to stay back for such a stupid reason....n on the other side....she wanted to meet this "Ishita..." ..the one who almost stole away her Veer Sir from her....she felt disgusted....like she never expected Veer to move on so fast in his life....she tried to control her mind.....reasoning it that it was Nihaal's better future that she wanted to meet that "Ishitaaa"

Veer: Kya hua Ayesha....any problem??
Aye: (snapping out of her thought) Ahnn...no Sir....theek hain...I will....c u for the lunch...

A faint smile spread across his face...as he realized that the 1st part of his plan was a big success....n he could actually read those jealous feelings in her face...

The entire morning Ayesha had been quite disturbed...this marriage proposal....had been a real shock to her and it took for her to recover.....she murmured.

Ohh...chill ...Sir didn't propose me....so why am I thinking this much...but I guess..if he would have proposed me...I would have been less tensed..n would have thought less...she quickly drifted her thought thinking how unfortunate of Ishita that she has to marry Veer!!!!
Lost in her thoughts...she almost jumped off her chair as the mobile rang in the full volume near her ears.....
Looking at the mobile...she realized that it was already 7:00a.m. Nihaal's bus would be coming any moment...she rushed to his room...mentally cursing Veer for breaking up the news of his wud-be wife early in the morning and distracting her....which in turn would make Nihaal terribly late for school today.

Nihaal: Chachu....aabko pakka pata hain...isse maasi ruk jayegi...!!?
Veer: (grins...as he remembers...the facial expressions of Ayesha in the morning) Haan...beta....mujhe pakka pata hain...
Nihaal: Theek hain..... den I am with you.....
Kissing his forehead.....Veer made him drink the milk....

Ayesha almost came panting in the room...only to see that Nihaal is perfectly ready for his school....
Aye: Nihaal....Sirr...aapne...
Veer: Haan Ayesha....woh tum kissi soch mein doobi hui thi...so I .
Aye: Main...main kahaan....nahi to...
Nihaal: Okk...chachu...okk masi....aab main nikal ta hoon...nahito late ho jayunga
Veer: Okk beta...Have a nice day..
Aye: (kissing his cheek) Bye beta.....school mein koi shararat mat karna....theek hain!!!

Nihaal was about to leave the room...when he turned behind and showed his thump up to Veer...and Veer reciprocated it with a cute smile...

Aye: (with a curious look) Main....jaan sakti hoon....yeh aap dono ke beech kya ho raha hain?
Nihaal: ( chuckling) Woh...maasi...aaj chachu chachi se milne ja rahe hain....issiliye Best of Luck...
Aye: (the jealousy again shot up in her eyes...which did not go unnoticed by Veer)Chachi!!...aaj to bas milne jana hain.....toh kahaan se chachi hui###@@@!!!

Veer and Nihaal winked at each other......but Ayesha once again got a busy in her own world of thoughts!!!!!!!!!!
paaal thumbnail
What...Guys...no one commented!!!!! :( :( :'(
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

What...Guys...no one commented!!!!! :( :( :'(

Good one paal.....hey i really curious to know who is ishita.......is she really someone or its just that veer is doing this to know real feelings of aayesha for him to propose her.......๐Ÿ˜‰......

Plz update soon...

Love
Anshu

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh so sorry for late comment actually i was kinda busy so i have just read your fic and it is mindblowing plzzz try to update next part soon.i m waiting for it.
fatima
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry 4 late comment i really liked it plzzzzzzzz update fast!!!
paaal thumbnail
Thanks..Guys....its ohkayy....

Neway thanks for those kind words...love ya all...n I will try to update quickly..