Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Wow what an awesome update.

I thought veesha will have a son but they had a daughter……….maan gaye chota guru ur ff are always unpredictable…….very enotional……most romantic…….entirely different concept and last but not the least getting more and more interesting after every update. For the first time u have used the word naughty chocolate for veer in your ff and that was the best dialogue of ur ff.

Edited by romaila - 14 years ago
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow how romantic & cute.......It's such a treat & delight to read.............thanks deepu for such an entertaining & heart warming update👏........... you are so creative.........i mean i am wordless.......hey i really wonder.....u should have been in actual creative team of JPSYA...........then the serial would have been much more fun & entertainment to watch🤗🥳.......... 👏 ......WAITING for the next part.........PLZZZZZZZZ update jaldi...
👏
CanadaKudi thumbnail
Wow deepu di. Aap bohot awesome ho • please continue soon na • waiting to read the next update • really loved veers last dialogues • hayeeee he is so cute na • the way he says i wana sleep in your godd • and chocolate vs idiot dialogue was yum • i also loved the name veesha for the kid • pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continueeeeeeeeeeeeeee sooooooooooooon
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
AWESOMEEEEEEEE.👏you r doing a great job plzzz continue soonnnn
CanadaKudi thumbnail
Hey r u updating today ????!
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow.... just read chapter 2....
they got together again...... yipeee.....
cnt wait to see veesha meeting her dad....
update soon..... :D
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Deepu!! Just read both parts and am hooked!!! Its such a fantastic plot- and you have scripted it wonderfully! I don't have the words but it is so touching and lovely, pls pls pls update it quickly ⭐️

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Deepu....please update fast na...v all r waiting...
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey deepu update fast na i m waiting n apart from that u r also not updating ur hum saath saath hai ff.........plzzzzzzzzzz do it fast or else u can PM me when u finished working........