Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Yup
the story is not going any where but in circle. almost over a month he is starving,with this he will soon be hospitalized for malnourishment. i would rather see bigda bunty fighting with Nihaal, and maasi ka love triangle.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
oki anj
me better go home now.
bye TC
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like its gonna b a while until we can see Veesha..... eye locking 😔
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

I wish that Subhash chap had decided to come to Mumbai along with Maasi. Then we would have seen Veer Vartha Singh!

I sooo agree with u!!! I really liked Veer's expression when they met Subhash for the first time and Ayesha went off with him in Shimla :):)
Btw I really enjoy your updates... i read them even if i have seen the episode, just to read your comments.. u and Arpita both do an amazing job ⭐️⭐️
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

p.s. today i wanted to take a baseball bat n practice "hitting" on every adult male in the show from:

1. Jeeju
2. Pig Bro
3. Khatwani
4. Paanwala
5. VEER
I must be channeling Violent Veer🤣🤣

Hey Anjana...I was soooo annoyed when I saw Nihal buying cigis for that loser...what kind of message are they sending out to the viewship. And that tapoori eating Nihal's food...gross!!!! I'm with you on the batting practice. I hope Veer wisen up soon.
MELINDAM thumbnail

All...so how wrectched was Tuesday episode? Poor Nihal was hungry and that loser tapoori eat Nihal's food. Veer is being completely mean to Ayesha...he really needs to be brought down and humbled aspa. The Vardans' cant go around creating more hurdles for Ayesha....how rude!!! Hopefully Nadini will have more of a positive influence on Veer Vardan Singh.

The lawyer who is working with Jeeju is completely senseless...this is the first time I have seen a lawyer being so completely senseless and a moron. What a sidekick to have Jeeju!!! Well, I do hope that Veer and Ayesha join forces for Nihal and give a normal childhood (I was so upset and annoyed when I saw the kid purchasing cigis for the tapoori....that's a wrong message to send out to the Star One viewers).
It seems like the JPSYA is going to end on a sad note for Nihal and Ayesha for 2009.
All-I just wanted to wish you all a much sucess and happiness in 2010!!!!
xoxo
Melinda
MELINDAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Only Worthy Y chromosome is NIHAAL. Luckily he did not pick up any habits of Drama queen ( read granny) and got brain from his mom side.

Chhchu is just a handsom good looking face that's all.😡
Ayesha should just go to other city and get a job. 🤣where even shadow of Vardhan will not follow her.😆

The reason why Nihaal come out so wonderful is only due to Ayesha raising him. Veer is extermely pleasant on the eyes😳😳😍..but what he's doing is soooooooooo beyond stupid to Ayesha!!!!😡😡😡
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey anj, thanks a lot for the update yaar.. i missed yesterday's episode also. this really helped me a lot.. i wish that pig dies of an accident and khattu also dies along with that, pink panther jeeju...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my - Melindam, Deepu, Arpita... we are a bloodthirsty lot all wanting to beat or maime these gang of horrid men on JPSYA🤣🤣🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail

Oh my - Melindam, Deepu, Arpita... we are a bloodthirsty lot all wanting to beat or maime these gang of horrid men on JPSYA🤣🤣🤣

Its only short term....once Veer wisen up...than all will be well. Until then we will be restless and may have to go the batting cage 😭 😲.... 🤣