Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Seriously - why does a school age kid does require a babysitter wen school itself is available as an option.
As for the men pop of this show they are WORTHLESS! Veer is pleasant to stare at so long as u ducktape his mouth! I would have to practice hitting him in the stomach wit the bat, so as to not mar his hansome face!
Also wat is with the 18 Rs cigarette packet? Wat r the script writers smoking😡😡 Obviously not decent cigarettes😆😆
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Only Worthy Y chromosome is NIHAAL. Luckily he did not pick up any habits of Drama queen ( read granny) and got brain from his mom side.

Chhchu is just a handsom good looking face that's all.😡
Ayesha should just go to other city and get a job. 🤣where even shadow of Vardhan will not follow her.😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - yeah Ayeesha should run off with Rajdeep - or go whereever he is 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe Jeeju n Khatwani already kidnapped or rather mannapped him😆😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - i think there is a debunked theory that men who have an extra "Y" chromosome are evil... maybe in soap world the theory holds true and all the men on this show have an extra "Y" chromosome except Nihaal🤓
md410 thumbnail
Seriously where is Rajdeep????looks like He and PB both ran from this XYY syndrome people.

you are absolutely right it has been suggested that XYY males are more prone to aggressive behavior than XY males. So Nihaal is normal XY rest suffer with syndrome🤣

Though I would love to see A is lovey dovey with rajdeep, if he ever shows up again

🤣and Veer a fused tube light jaloofy like h***😆

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

I wish that Subhash chap had decided to come to Mumbai along with Maasi. Then we would have seen Veer Vartha Singh!

md410 thumbnail
It hurts more when your friend date your girl, 🤣

md410 thumbnail
hey
The new creative head is:
P Bijesh Jayarajan ( Since Xmas)
Still kinda PB in the name unless pea nut has changed to this 😆according to astrologer's suggestion. Mai ka bad influence you know.🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

It hurts more when your friend date your girl, 🤣Anjana: true its double de anguish... 😆😆

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

hey
The new creative head is:
P Bijesh Jayarajan ( Since Xmas)
Still kinda PB in the name unless pea nut has changed to this 😆according to astrologer's suggestion. Mai ka bad influence you know.🤣

Lets hope our Peanut returns for the new year and is just on vacation not permanent leave bocoz i am sick of Nihaal going unfed n unschooled!