Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@ maalu
that's wat my point is: vardhan can not win kid's heart by talking bad or bitching about his mom!!!!!! No way. Granny need to get this.
On the contrary I liked Ayesha today, she was being honest wit kid and telling him why Vardhan was behaving like that. She also explained to him how he could have good and nice future there. but when Nihaal asked his granny y they had not shown up yet to see them she simply brushed him off. I can see Ayesha will be going to be on driver seat when it comes to win N's by heart.
She may loose custody on the basis that she is not capable of securing him ( due to jeeju's evil plan) but sooner or later vardhan will realize wat Ayesha meant to N

Hope jeeju does not get his plan executed well.

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update..I think Nihaal kidnapp bring Ayesha-Veer together..
Maybe they find solution that Ayesha-Nihal can stay with them..
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: md410

@ maalu
that's wat my point is: vardhan can not win kid's heart by talking bad or bitching about his mom!!!!!! No way. Granny need to get this.
On the contrary I liked Ayesha today, she was being honest wit kid and telling him why Vardhan was behaving like that. She also explained to him how he could have good and nice future there. but when Nihaal asked his granny y they had not shown up yet to see them she simply brushed him off. She may loose custody on the basis that she is not capable of securing him ( due to jeeju's evil plan) but sooner or later vardhan will realize wat Ayesha meant to N

Hope jeeju does not get his plan executed well.

well said arpi👏yeah granny should get this first phir kuyn kehtey hain baday siyany hote hain😆😡yahan tu bade hi waqt se oehle sathiyagaye hain😆hats off to ayesha she give all the freedom to nihaal so he can make his own choices , seems like nandani is only acting a little wise here😊hope she make everyone understand one day that nihal actually belongs to ayesha.
mallu
md410 thumbnail
Yup maalu
Now I think that nandini is the only ray of hope there. If jeeju gets his plan hitched then I guess Nandini will be peacemaker btwn them.

Veesha will probably will come together again by loosing N.

May be Nihaal will be the one in future who will expose jeeju too.

The contrast of husband wife is jeeju plan to take N away, where Nandini tells lawyer not faal such a low with accusing Ayesha to kidnap N. jeeju does not deserve her.

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jiju's plan of kidnapping may bring Veer and Ayesha together peacefully...were they both assist each other and put their aside in finding Nihal. While wrking together both Veer and Ayesha may find out jiju true intention towards the family. I am gald that Veer's sister seems to be a positive influence on him. I hate to say this but I think Ayesha may give up Nihal to Veer after this kidnapping stunt....only so that Nihal can have a better life and be safe and most importantly be a kid again.

Granny really needs to let up on Divya and Ayesha. There's a reason why Jai fell in love with her..B/c of her authencity that is not jaded by wealth. I not too if sure is the best person to raise Nihal...she a flake!!
Xoxo
Melinda
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

yeahthe story is going towards human violation,see veer saying i will become the obstacle in a's way,jiju planning on "kid"napping", daadi emotionally blackmailing everyone,choksi's bil and wife also torturing nisha-omg what the story is about"RULES OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM"😲

mallu

Hey Mallu..you nailed it by stating domestic terrorism.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Jiju's plan of kidnapping may bring Veer and Ayesha together peacefully...were they both assist each other and put their aside in finding Nihal. While wrking together both Veer and Ayesha may find out jiju true intention towards the family. I am gald that Veer's sister seems to be a positive influence on him. I hate to say this but I think Ayesha may give up Nihal to Veer after this kidnapping stunt....only so that Nihal can have a better life and be safe and most importantly be a kid again.

Granny really needs to let up on Divya and Ayesha. There's a reason why Jai fell in love with her..B/c of her authencity that is not jaded by wealth. I not too if sure is the best person to raise Nihal...she a flake!!
Xoxo
Melinda

Hey melinda. Hope this happen like you said or creatives will loose viewers. They need to get start Veesha story together, even if it is love triangle fine. but no Nihaal fight.
md410 thumbnail
@ Anjana
Thank you for update 🤗 🤗
You are such a sweetheart
MELINDAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Hey melinda. Hope this happen like you said or creatives will loose viewers. They need to get start Veesha story together, even if it is love triangle fine. but no Nihaal fight.

Hey...and that's the last thing we is for the show to lose viewers.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanxx. Ya I would prefer to see Niahaal not being tortured