Dec 28 WriteUP: Jeeju set to kidnap Nihaal

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

ReCap

NiSha escaped from the Vardhaan's Madhouse and landed in Chauksidada's Chawal. Jeeju plots to get Nihaal by stalking Pammi.
Part 1 - Khon Sahi Kya Galat
In Chauksi's Kohli, Nihaal is looking out the window when Ayeesha asks wat he is thinking about. He asks how she is going to tolerate Khadoos Aunty (Mrs. Chauksi). A scolds him for calling the lady Khadoos ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† He wonders how they will live there. A gets upset and says she is being selfish. She clarifies that the reason they left the mansion becoz they wanted to keep Nihaal and thinks she n Divya are bad. ๐Ÿ˜ญ But, now realizes that it was selfish of her to do so... but was not thinking about Nihaal and all the difficulties he is encountering becoz of her. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญShe feels she maybe playing wit Nihaal's future. She explains that Nihaal does not have to live this life with her - he can go back n have toys, a good school, and everything with his Daadi n Chaachu. Nihaal reassures her that he only wants Maasi and if she ever says something like tis again then they will be khaati. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ They Hug. Ayeesha promises that she will never let anything seperate her from Nihaal. Nihaal reminds her that his mom used to tell them to confront their problems together. Ayeesha agrees that's wat they need to do - confront the problem together.๐Ÿ˜ŠShe says she will interview, find another job and they will leave to a place of their own.
Part 2 - Trial by Water
The next morning, A gives Chauksidada his tiffen while his wife n BIL are still sleeping. Chauksidada feels bad n apologizes that she is having to do all this work. A tells him its okay n he can't call her a "beti" then say sorry. Chauksi leaves and we see Nihaal is playing with some action figures on a table. A tells Nihaal to quickly drink milk becoz she has three interviews to go to. Khadooos Aunty overhears this and tells Ayeesha that she can't go without finishing all the housework. Ayeesha says she has finished it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† She made lunch for Chauksi n breakfast for everyone. Khadoos Aunty isn't done๐Ÿ˜ญ - she demands A get buckets of water though there is a line and A will be late if she goes to get water. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ On top, her duffer bro wakes up n does nautanki that his leg hurts. He demands Nihaal massage his legs but, A stands up for Nihaal. She is adamant that Nihaal won't do any work - she will do work but not Nihaal. She takes Nihaal with her to get water. The Bro-Sis jodi r not happy to have water thrown on their nautanki and Khaadoos Aunty decides she is giong to ensure A doesn't make her interviews.
At the water pump, A is worried about the long line. Khadoos Aunty gives her two more buckets to fill though Ayeesha says she can't fill more then two buckets at a time n will have to come back n line up a second time. Khadoos Aunty ignores her plea n demands she fill all four buckets. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Part 3 - Toys Traded for Trolley๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nihaal thinks how maasi is going to manage all this. He prays to God for help and we see a mandir behind them. Nihaal gets an idea and says he will be back in a minute. Ayeesha fills two buckets of water and thinks to leave n comeback. But, just then Nihaal returns with a trolley that other kids in the chawal were playing with. He tells Ayeesha that they let him borrow it, but A figures out that he traded his toys for the trolley. A is sad but Nihaal says u can buy me new toys when u get a job. They place all four buckets on the trolley.
Part 4- The Law Road is the Low Road ๐Ÿ˜•
At the mansion, Veer scolds a junior lawyer because the custody papers for Nihaal are not ready as yet. Nadini comes along and says they have to bring back Nihaal fast for their mom. The junior lawyer suggests they should lay 'kidnapping' charges against Ayeesha, but Nadini vetoes the idea saying the family owes Ayeesha for taking care of Nihaal - that Nihaal is who he now is becoz of A. Veer agrees with Nadini and he refuses to stoop to Ayeesha's level. But, he is determined to find Nihaal and place so many obstacles infront of A that she will have to come him whether she wants to or not.
Precap- Nihaal Haraan
Chauksi's BIL steals a picture of Nihaal's and tortures him wit it. Jeeju finds BIL will wit Nihaal and pays him of to kidnap Nihaal. Jeeju is confident that A will blame Veer and vice versa. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Wat a LOUSY WAY TO END THE YEAR - "KID"NAPPING.... I would rather see the kid finally napping๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Pt 1: looks like unknown Santa granting my wish. A explaining to N and he does not want luxury but maasi. oooshhhhh big relief.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

omg love nihal's love for maasi that was bothering me alot in two days thank god, nihal loves A not Veer's money.

mallu

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

omg love nihal's love for maasi that was bothering me alot in two days thank god, nihal loves A not Veer's money.

mallu

ya mallu big relief. now just hope ki jeeju does not kidnap N. tapoori BIL can tell jeeju for some money๐Ÿ˜ญ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am glad they explore Nihaal's feelings and Ayeesha questions him about whether he would rather be with Daadi n Chachu. But, this kidnapping thing is STALE. I would rather see Veer lay kidnapping charges against Ayeeesha and them have a custody battle which Veer losing. Enough of NiSha getting tortured especially Nihaal.
StayStrong thumbnail
yeah the story is going towards human violation,see veer saying i will become the obstacle in a's way,jiju planning on "kid"napping", daadi emotionally blackmailing everyone,choksi's bil and wife also torturing nisha-omg what the story is about"RULES OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM"๐Ÿ˜ฒ
mallu
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
well according to me both parties are stupid b/c they can cooperate with eachother calmly b/c they need eachother help but they just keep on fighting with eachother that nihal is mine.nobody cares abt what is the need of the child.i think ayesha should understand that only love is not what the child need and also vardhan family should understand that nihal wants the love of his maasi too.the problem can be solved by sweet talk instead of fighting
StayStrong thumbnail

@pikachu:th eproblem is that vardhans hearts are full of hatred for divya and that was from the day one, once they will forget that hatred they will learn the importance of love and relation.Varhdans the rich people hting that a's siter has snatched their beloved son from them brainless'THEY'are not thinking that it was jai's choice and he choosed that life but instead of respecting it atleast after his death they are trying to snatch nihal from ayesha.Thats called a hopeless case.

mallu

md410 thumbnail
@ pickachu
I'm 200% agree wit maalu. Granny still thinks that Ayesha is keeping Nihaal for money only and they can get back him by paying her enf. Only I guess Nandini is seeing a bit fact that AYesha brought him up wit love. Veer wants to claim him and not thinking wat infact kid wants.
Though Ayesha kinda told Nihaal that he would have good future with Vardhan. Nihaal wants maasi.
To me now it's kinda fight and struggle for love, affection VS power. money. Of course there will be a triangle of kidnaaping by jeeju. Do not know what he is going to with poor kid
StayStrong thumbnail
@arpita:arpi i hope that jiju's plan will be a big flop again, and he will never get what he wants, but you see how senseless is that, they are the one today nihaal got so many questions un answered, they love nihaal but hates his mother, what if he will ask that why dont you put my mother's photo wiht dad in your house?than what will they answer him, your mother was a cheat who stole your father from us๐Ÿ˜ก
mallu