Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Veer will now drag ayesha to the court...
but do u think veer will win......
I mean nihaal's parents gav that responsibilties....to Ayesha
So I dont think Veer will succed...
Wat Do U think???????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi-I doubt he's gng to win, but I do think that both Ayesha and Veer should get joint custody of Nihaal. That way will get to knw Veer and build a relationship ;)
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i think that one of them will win the case and then the one who wins will need the help of the one who lose and then they both will get joint custody.
well i m wandering that if judge will hear the screaming of them on eachother.he will take nihal with himself 🤣and say that u both r not elligible to get custody of a child.
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think veer will come to know that Ayesha has legal custody of nihaal, he will be angry but seeing his maa pining for nihaal, he will have no way other than to marry ayesha so that nihaal can remain in front of his mom's eyes.
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
veer might win the case as ayesha is week financially even though she is the legal guardian but court might give nehal's custody to vardhan's n seperate ayesha n nehal brutally so sad .....can't see them crying for each other!
nyle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think he will success bcoz he is hero yar he will have to win
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nyle

i think he will success bcoz he is hero yar he will have to win

him being the hero doesn't mean he can/will win...

if the girl has a legal document that says the nihaal is placed under her care...nobody will be able to snatch him away....otherwise this will work in veers favour.....

but at the same time...a good judge has to Q.. the fact where veer and daadi have been all these years...and why the kid doesn't has a bond with the ( emotional).....money may provide the kid luxury but his emotional state is as important....

simran1285 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I think the verdict will be joint custody as the court's will look at Nihaal's attachment to Ayesha and Veer's ability to provide Nihaal with a better future