Dec 25 Write Up: NiSha escape Dramabaaz Daadi

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Merry X-Mas 🤗

Sowwie for the delayed update - i slept in😳 Kya kare - Santa didn't bring me any Christmas Gifts. He delivered them to Mrs. Chauksi😆 Unfortunately, she does not celebrate X-mas😭😭
ReCap
If u wanna know wat happened yesterday - then juss read Arpita's hilarious update😆😆 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1312018
Part 1 - Wen the Tiger's away the Deer will prance away
Maasi enters the hall/living room where Nihaal is waiting for Daadi, who's gone to get toys. Ayeesha is distressed becoz she is worried the Vardhans will take Nihaal away from her. She paces from one end of the room to the other looking for an exit while Jeeju peers from behind a post n prays she finds the window he left open for NiSha to escape😆😆 Ayeesha first tries the door. It appears locked from the outside (or maybe our Chhotu Chachi-to-be😉 just can't reach the latches above the door n' the director editted that out🤣🤣🤣) Maasi finally spots the open window but, not the window opener (read Jeeju who is still playing peekabo😆😆). She tells Nihaal that she has found a way out of the mad🤪 mansion, but NIhaal is hestitant n asks why they have to go. Maasi says this isn't the time for questions juss action. Jeeju breaths a sigh of relief n adjusts watelse? his glasses😆 as they climb out the window. 😆 Veer, Arpta's Tiger, enters the room ready to roar at Ayesha again. Alas his deer (i mean dear😉) has fled. He starts to scream for security, so out pops his pseudo security blanket (read Jeeju who jumps out from behind his wall). Veer runs his fingers through his fabulous mane (hair) in distress n Jumpy Jeeju points toward the window that Nihall & Ayeesha (NiSha) escaped through.
Bewaquof Veer dashes to the window while Jeeju adjusts his glasses again. Veer mutters - Ayeesha you can't my Nihaal away from me (he's so sloooowwww - she already took Nihaal n left and he is at she can't😆😆). He wonders what he will tell his Mad Mommy while Jeeju gleefully rubs his hand n tada Mad Mommy appears wit half the toystore in her arms😆😆 She dramatically drops all the toys as she figures out Ayeesha has fled with Nihaal. She commands Veer n Jeeju to find her Nihaal then starts to faint. Veer races to her side to catch her (wat r heros for if not to catch dramatic damsels in distress😆😆) . Nandini races downstairs to her mother's side as dramatic daadi faints. Veer wants to go look for NiSha, but Jeeju says he will go instead. Meanwhile Veer orders didi to fetch water, call doctor, etc. Outside Jeeju breaths a sigh of relief that NiSha has sucessfully runaway.
Part 2 - Mad Mansion to Mudhut
Ayesha calls Pammi from a PCO and tells her that the person who found Nihaal is Kamini Vardhaan 😲- a.k.a Veer's mom. She also shares that the Vardhaan clan is trying to take Nihaal away from her. Pammi tells Ayeesha to meet her at Chauksi's kohli and despite some reservations Ayeesha agrees to do so. Pammi locates Chauksi Dada and they together take off from the hotel to meet Ayeesha.
At the Madhouse (mansion), the doctor tells the pagal Vardhan clan who have gathered around dramatic daadi's bed that if they are not careful daadi could get a heart attack. He tells them to keep daadi happy n leaves. Daadi awakens n wonders where is Nihaal. Veer tries to calm her down n tells her Jeeju has gone to look for him. 😆😆 Jackal Jeeju jogs in n breathlessly states that he wasn't able to catch NiSha.😛 He then starts to badmouth Ayeesha - calling her heartless.😡 Veer tries to signal jeeju to quiet down but, Jeeju is intent on his own agenda (deflecting blame onto Ayeesha). Dramatic Daadi slowly sits up in bed and declares that she knows what Ayeesha wants - Money just like her didi - Divya.😡😡 She parrots Divya fooled Jai n now Ayeesha taken Nihaal away from her. 🤪 She instructs Veer to pay off Ayeesha. Veer looks away n appears to be having doubts about Ayeesha's bad niyat (being motivated by money) but, maan hi maan says he will never forgive A for wat she done to his mom. 😒
In a chawal area, Chauksi n Pammi meet up with NiSha and take them to his kohli. Nihaal does not however complain about the downgrade in his accomodations as he calls over muddy roads n into Chauksi's stark one room kohli. As they look around the spartan room, Pammi tells Ayeesha that this is the safest place for her.😊
Part 3 - From the Frying Pan to the FIRE
Nihaal looks glumly at his new surroundings - which consists of two beds, a tv. and a closet in a sparsely decorated room.😔 Mrs. Chauksi pops out of the kitchen and his brother-in-law crawls out of his blanket as Chauksi dada calls out for his wife.😆😆 Mrs. Chauksi is no Mrs. Claus and is less then thrilled to hear that Ayeesha n Nihaal will be staying with them. She states Ayeesha can't live there for free and loaf off them. Chauksi argues Ayeesha is a guest and if anyone is a loafer lafunga its his wife's bro. (Chauksi's BIL btw is wearing a yellow t-shirt, jeans, n tacky moustache. He looks like a sidekick villain from a 3rd rate south indian movie🤣🤣) Ayeesha calms things down by agreeing to pitch in n help out. Mrs. Chauksi says NiSha will have to sleep in the kitchen n clean it as well. Pammi wonders if A will be okay but A assures her she will manage.
Jackal Jeeju meets with Khatwani and tells him how he helped NiSha escape. Khatwani is impressed🤪 and says this time he will successfully find NiSha for Jeeju. Jeeju says he will use his own brains to find NiSha - he will simply follow Pammi and she will lead them to NiSha.😈
PreCap
Pammi's stalkers (Jeeju n Khatwani) overhear her phone convo with Ayeesha and learn that she is planning to meet somewhere with Ayeesha.😲
Enjoy the Weekend n do tune in next week to see wat happens next on the Tom n Jerry show... Will Veer find Ayeesha? Will Jackal Jeeju kidnap Nihaal? How will Nihaal torture Chauksi's lafunga BIL wen he tries to harm Nihaal...
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Quick Thoughts:

1. Chauksi's BIL will turnout to be a mini-villain. He will most likely hook up with Jeeju's joker gang.
2. Veer n Daadi need to wake up n smell the coffee before it (their rich routine) gets stale n we stop watching.
3. Ayeeshaa needs to stop running, stand her ground and FIGHT it out wit the Vardhaans. She is placing herself n Nihaal at greater jeopardy with all her running n hiding.
4. Nihaal is already having divided loyalties and it will only get worse if his Chacha & Chaachi to-be don't work out their differences soon. He is not even attending school anymore and prepetually starving.
5. There are a few wayz this all could play out next week:
a) Jeeju for once successfully captures Nihaal while VeeSha keep blaming each other.
b) Veer finds his brains n calls Ayeesha and they decide to sort matters out in the courtroom
Option A appears likely but, am not looking forward to it at all. The key to TRPs is VeeSha together wit Nihaal not continual torture of Nihaal.
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think that chauksi's bil will hit on ayesha n also tease nihal....veer will take ayesha to court n I hope he loose..n ayesha should as it will be very interesting to see wat wardhans will do next after loosing the case.....this will definitely grow trp n will be worth watching.......I hope the creators don't mess up with the show I KIND A LIKE IT!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Anjana
Merry X mas to you too and have happy holidays if your jeeu is allowing to have them.😆

Thank you.👏 It is very well written. I wish I could do the same, but as you said no Santa @ IF😭 Is n't it great to have original owner back.🤗???
I agree with your views.
1: Nihaal custody issue needs to be sorted out soon or creatives will loose viewers. Daadi and Veer ( BTW he is not just Tiger but sexy tiger🤣) r not going to come down from money cloud. looks like dead dad's aatma now entered to his widow.🤣

2: I think Nisha needed a prison break run, may be now she will stay @ choukasi. Nihaal hmmmmm I started having doubt. He is 50% Vardhan tooo. Wat to do Y chromosome.

3: Chouksi ka BIL leak the information about Nisha and he will hit on her too.not looking good.

4: Jeeju ka capturing plan looks like going to happen. what to do Jeeju will be monkey who will take the bread. Veesha are going way far in their promise and power. ( I will hate to see this)Hope PB deliver to my fb message.

5: If jeeju gets success then even having will with her A might loose the custody on security basis.

6: I wish daadi would have had brain clot in her brain because of hypertension and not heart problem. issshhh why am I forgetting no Santa here or may be PB is not aware of this medical complication🤣 I hope when Vardhan's losses custody, or Ayesha refuses money she gets terminal cardiac arrest🤣 🤣end of chapter 🤣🤣🤣

All we can do is wait and watch till court reopen @ Jan 4, after Xmas holidays🤣🤣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
@ Anjana I know Santa did not bring you gift,but I sure do here it is: Ice cream chocolate for you

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
PB is MIA.😭
Today's episode was not his😕. Hope he is not gone forever.😒
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi All...today's show gave me a headache😕.
Ayesha..once again out witted Veer and he looked dumbstuck. I hope next week Veer uses his sexy brain😉 and reasons and clamly talks to Ayesha. Yes, Ayesha does need to stop running and reason out with Veer....both should work for Nihaal favor. I do feel Nihaal is also a bit biaised now...and is starting to question Ayesha intentions for him.
Daddi...arrrrghhh...malodramatic queen needs a reality check!!!
Nanidi...why is she on the show and what is her purpose. She was kinda of annoying.
Jiju....OMG....special special special.
For next week, I hope there is some reslove for Nihaal and ummmmm some really romantic scence b/w Veer and Ayesha (this seems to good to ask for the following week??)
sorry guys...i didnt mean to be negative, but just was not a fan of Fridays show!
xoxo
Melinda
md410 thumbnail
Now Anj is MIA.😛
where is she sleeping or parting???😕
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anj cool update😎 hehe loved your sub-headings and comments😆 it was very graphic, i could picture every scene and expression perfectly, which is great because i didn't see the episode yesterday😊
Now who are these new idiots who have entered now we have another goonish goonda who'll make eyes at ayesha😕 ah well if said goonda tries something funny with ayesha, and veer bashes him up then there's a potential in this situation😉 but that's being totally unrealistic considering how veer has totally kept his brain in the frozen mode😕 Arpita, hasn't the snow melted there yet, or maybe all of it has come and settled on veer's brain😆
Anj, the tiger does have gorgeous mane of hair😉 😳 but he's sadly empty underneath the hair😆

Dadi had heart attack written all over her right from the beginning😕 she surely is gonna tip over when ayesha wins nihal's custody and create trouble for ayesha....

Ah well lets see what drama PB dishes up next week....Anj and Arpita, will be away from 28th to 31st...so will give my comments from the new year,1st jan😃 Wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy new year😃
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
LOL- Everyone going MIA🤣🤣 Me too most probably in the new year. Hmm hope Peanut returns because he was doing goood.