md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Finally Nisha ( Ayesha + Nihaal)did Prison Break season 4 and ran 👏.
I know PB you pops in the forum once in a while to read😆 your crystal ball lady's view (read Anjana) 😊about the show.
I am making you a request for the show :-

1: Please do not show that Ayesha has lost the will or else Divya and her converstios in the FB make no sense😕

2: I do not want Veer to have a false pleasure and wining smile on his face by having Nihaal;s custody. He needs to be a big time failure in all the aspects. ( No dimaak ka banda money aur power ki bahut akad dhikaata hai kya)😡Some one needs to put him back in the line and show his place.

3: I know in the soap world anything is possible😃 so if judge decides joint custody for Nihaal's future ( as he deserves both maternal, paternal family) that is fine but let judge have a clause thet Veer will not be able to make any decision about N's future without having Ayesha's approval.😃(
@ Anjana we need your legal expertise here)😊

4: Let Jijju success in his plan this time so he can help Ayesha indirectly. No double crossing please aka kidnapping or torturing Nihaal. Also no starving of him. Let him go school normally. He needs to catch a lot on his home work😆😆

5: Make veer totally and completely helpless, disappointed, frustrated, which eventually drives him to go and beg Ayesha to help him.

6: If Veer decides to go to UN ( read Ayesha)for peace talk ( asking for her help) then please have different treaty option. ( other health issue then gissa pitta heart attack)

7: Have Ayesha to give back Veer very nicely before she decides on humanitarian basis to help him to save his mom</fon

8: Last but not least, When Ayesha goes to Vardhan show that all Nihaal cares about his maasi and luxury has nothing for him. Let veer jallofy, pine more for nihaal. (Paas rah ke bhi sabse door type feeling)
PB I am having total faith in you. Let it be like this. Do not dissappoint me.😆
Your thoughts friends
Arpita
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Arpita - FB message this link to peanut :)

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - FB message this link to peanut :)

Can you do it for me please anjaana maasi🤣
jijju is up to something. kinda double cross😡 you will know it when you watch it
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Arpita,
i am not FB friends with PB... i just msg him😆😆 Sometimes he replies n' sometimes he doesn't. Juss msg him your x-mas wish and maybe he will deliver. 😃
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arpita u r too much but i agree with u fully ...on a serious note as written in other thread unnecessary drama by dadi, ziddi nature of ayesha and hyperness of veer is kinda forcing me to loose my interest thats the reason i didn't watched last 2 weeks JPSYA and just taking the updating dose by u people.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Arpita,

i am not FB friends with PB... i just msg him😆😆 Sometimes he replies n' sometimes he doesn't. Juss msg him your x-mas wish and maybe he will deliver. 😃

can we do messages?? with out having him on list?? how??
if so will do tonight. so that it will be am in India.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Arpita u r too much but i agree with u fully .

Arpita: too much what liking veer's look 😉or not liking his attitude.😆 be detailed and specific please😛
.on a serious note as written in other thread unnecessary drama by dadi, ziddi nature of ayesha and hyperness of veer is kinda forcing me to loose my interest

Arpita: hey it is soap that to also daily basis. just started or else they will have to wrap up in 30 episodes.😃

thats the reason i didn't watched last 2 weeks JPSYA and just taking the updating dose by u people

Arpita: watch the old episodes. I feel it is much better than regular saas bahu drama. now you will see new angle choukasi ka saala hitting on ayesha and wife troubling her. But I like Ayesha's esteem, spirit to struugle and confidence. I actually have seen girl struggling like this. Do not worry eventually we will have veesha love story too

Word Count: 0

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, fab list👍🏼 make sure that PB sees it...oooh I would love to see veer grovel before ayesha....he's going totally overboard with his brainlessness and attitude.....dude don't be so rude,its not gonna win you brownie points from anyone😕
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, fab list👍🏼 make sure that PB sees it...oooh I would love to see veer grovel before ayesha....he's going totally overboard with his brainlessness and attitude.....dude don't be so rude,its not gonna win you brownie points from anyone😕

@ Himani
do nt be like Anjana: MIND READER😉😆 That is illegal @ forum. Vijay will come and catch you
I just PM you. oops I guess intution😃
315925 thumbnail
Great list Arpita!
I wish this happens!
Nidheya