Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

thanks Arpita for the awesome update... more than the update i loved the comments you wrote in between😆 !!
i think massi and nihaal will take refuge in choksi's house and veer will be hit with truth that nihaal's custody legally belongs to ayesha.... Poor guy!! what will he do then? 😉

he will marry Ayesha😆
your name please??
md410 thumbnail
Check out the promo
Just pause the video @ notice that veer gives to Ayesha.😆
first 2 lines are challenge for legal custody. Then it is all about what aditi was going to do on 10th November episode. where she took jai's portrait from Nandini's room🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGl9sl4M8L4[/YOUTUBE]

Yipeeeeeeeee veer digging his own grave. 😉Daadi ka marnaa tai hai🤣 If he does not make a deal😆 good that Aysha escapes from lion's den.👏👏
👏
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita -I feel like Khatwani... am still at work on Dec 24th and its 8:40pm... oh joy of joys I will be back tomorrow 😆😆 I haven't even watched the Epi...I juss want Veer to FAIL big time and have to compromise😆😆
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita -I feel like Khatwani... am still at work on Dec 24th and its 8:40pm... oh joy of joys I will be back tomorrow.

so who is Jijju there????🤣 BTW welcome back. we missed your talented cents and articulate views.
I was back @ 5. but you know what? you are better than me. I will have to go to lab tomorrow too. Experiment ne jijju ke plan ki tarah dhoka diya😉 😆😆 winter weather advisory starts again to night😭
I missed the KMH party too

Veer is big MORON. he does not deserv A. she should better be with either Subhash or Rajdeep😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita - yeah i am waiting for a fax - 85 pgs and it must be flawless🤣 My "Jeeju" has left but will be back soon, so I can leave🥺
I think I am gonna chill n watch de episode - it beats staring at the fax🤓 Tomorrow i will try to get my rearend here early n leave fast fast before Jeeju finds me again😳I feel like Nihaal (bina Food)😡
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
@ Anjana
do not even remind me pages. I brought tons at home yesterday. Do not know when will have time ?? Out all are in such a holiday mood?? I guess the holiday spirit😆 got me & does not let me do anything. so me screwing expeiments too. all I'm doing is working in non working mode spamming, video watching NBA game, TV and eating.
My jeeju will surely kill me when he will be back.😆
Do not starve go get something to eat till FAX go through
How far your home from work place???
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Simply awesome detailed update. Fantastic. Not only have you considered all the non hindi audience by translating dialogue but your comments on the events are so refreshing and hilarious. It was an absolute hoot!! Loved reading it as I am sure others do too. Once again, thankyou so very much.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosa.cricelli

Simply awesome detailed update. Fantastic. Not only have you considered all the non hindi audience by translating dialogue but your comments on the events are so refreshing and hilarious. It was an absolute hoot!! Loved reading it as I am sure others do too. Once again, thankyou so very much.

Your wery welcome.🤗
I'm Arpita, what's your name?
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita hun!

Thanks for this fabulous update! ur comments add a lot of spice n sweet to the update!

Veer indeed is brainless! well dumbo Jeej finally did do something good.... now jus hope that Ayesha wins and VEER fails BIG TYM!!

honestly,dat idea abt goin to the UN, compromising n getting a marriage deed was the best idea!!!!

Tia

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, what a superbly written update👏 missed the episode yesterday, but your update made for it and the comments were hilarious......I thought dadi was supposed to be positive😕 maybe they meant positively mad, coz she's surely lost it.......

loved champu chachu and mirch maasi's face-off....hehe veer you don't with whom you are dealing with...
I thought of a few new year's resolution for all the characters.add some of yours too:

For Veer
1. Break bond with soulmate (jiju)
2. Try and use 1% of brain
3. Fall in love with ayesha and marry her or marry and then fall in love
4.Become deaf when dadi starts speaking

For Ayesha
1. Continue the sassy attitude
2. Jalao veer mission with rajdeep or subhash

For Dadi

Scram back to the US please

For Jiju
Break your glasses🤣

Anjana, you are back🤗 missed you...wow what a nice poem you wrote...please ask PB to give veer some brains...am tired of him mouthing one dialogue from so many days...main nihal ko paane ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon😕 dude kuch bhi kar sakte ho then do one simple thing marry ayesha....simplest and best solution😉

Wow ayesha runs away with nihal...that's cool😎 the gal has a lot of courage...go veer its hide and seek time for you😆 i wonder whether he'll hire that topiwala detective to search for her😆

Merry Christmas to all of you😃