Dec 24: Writeup-Cold but snow is melting

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
I am back for today. Anjana busy doing last minute Christmas shopping 😉(read: swamped with work)😛

Recap: How come daadi did not fall sick when Jai left?????😡😡( Coz PB did not let her🤣😡Nihaal knows his relation to useless Vardhan. They suddenly started claiming him( all bunch of jokers)🤢. Pammi managed to have shelter@ Choukasi's for our cutie ⭐️⭐️. Moron Veer gets Ayesha and Nihaal house arrest😡. daadi's about to get sick ( Eventually she will when Nihaal wil be out of the home👏.)

Part 1: Sathiya gayi young daadi

Freaking daadi is lying on her bad. Nandini requesting her to take rest. But no like 4 yrs old kid she replies I only want my Nihaal ( oh yeah he is a toy, that Nandini can get from Toys R US)😆 Both of her children just looks at her quietly. Freak daadi freaks out more blustering this girl kept my grand son in Staff quarter in between servants( No!!!! in between loving humans unlike you jokers😆 think beyond materialism😡).That girl forced him to live life that we can not even think for our kids ( ya I agree with you on this. U do not know Pyaar kis dish kaa naam hai???)😉I won't let him stay with that girl ( WTH??? you should be thanking her for raising such a cute boy at this young age) Veer replies she is very stubborn, so ( oh no she is determine you stupid and above unlike you she knows what and how to do😃) she won't easily give up. Mom retorts she has to. I am not backing it off, I am stubborn too ( okay do n't you will be the one who will end up with heart attack🤣. Maasi ka kuch nahi hoga I bet)
I need him @ any cost. Send her away from him ( oye British rule hai kya???)She goes on Veer my last days of life will only quiet and peaceful, if Nihaal is here . If you want this to happen then let him be in front of my eyes (who cares about you??? go die in Atlantic and let maasi- Einstein stay together🤣) I could give nothing to Jai love, money, luxury, happiness nothing so I want this to give all to Nihaal (hmm that's the deal. But daadi there is no compensation option in relation😆) She says our family is incomplete with out him ( If you would have stood up to husband, your son would have alive and then it would be perfect family picture with Nihaal😊)Nihaal is the only heir of family so happiness can come through him.He will be the one who will be taking over business and all the property.( I smell some thing burning badly: yooo Jijju ka dil)🤣 And you will see we will be so proud of him ( why not he will be the one who will put you all in the line and will show your place👏). happy moments for Veer and Nandini become scary moments for evil daamaad. He thinks in mind that's what I was afraid of . Saasu maa is first in the race, she already has planed all that every thing will belong to Junior Jai ( aakhir saasu maa kiski hai???😆, jijju tera aur bunty ka kya hoga re) he further thinks means bunty gets nothing??? no benefit at all of staying here and he was caught in the moment by his Mother in law, who is asking him what is he thinking?? For a second he is shocked and does not know what to say, but pulls himself together and replies with fake smile I am just thinking what are you saying ( in his mind he goes ki bunty aur paisa what else.🤣)Ayesha really is very stubborn, she won't give up so easily. Veer and daaku daadi gets angry at this. I am worrying how to get Nihaal from her, how to get rid of her ( so I can play my next card, this time wisely)🤣daadi yells that all you guys see. I no nothing all I want nihaal ( OMG yeh young budhiya to jawani main hi sathiya 🤣 gayi). She says nihaal fainting front of my car is not co incidence( noop it's meano minni ki cruelty and Jijju's full proof flop plan)😆, God wants us to have Nihaal ( naaa God aka PB wants you to have heart attack)😆.Veer tells he will go and talk to China's wall ( read Ayesha) all nodes in affirmative.( what else they can do)😆J Jijju thinking hard while fixing his glasses, (act fast varna that what you will end up doing)
Back in the Jail ( mean hall) Ayesha pacing 😭when Nihaal alks to her 😕and ask how long do we need to be here like this ( Oh Nihaal I want to know this too, do me a favor please, go and ask your cruel chaachu)😃 She says you sit, I will check and walks to security. (go lakshmi bai go)🤣

Part 2: Nihaal: The Bridge

Ayesha yells at guard that we are not going to wait for any one let us go. Veer says let her go, who just walked in the haal ( looks like apni mom ki tarah yeh bhi sathiya gaya hai) Nihaal shocked ( heee maasi ke boss ko kya hua?) Dashing looking veer starts walking to Ayesha saying we got it what we wanted, we have nothing to do with you ( oh really??? what were those stares, lifting and jealous looks in Shimla) . The lioness walks close to him, roars at this, OH NO. no matter how much and hard you try, you will never going to get what you want ( we know Ayesha. He does not. He is the guy with no brains, who learns in hard way do not even explain to him) Veer starts laughing and says you are forgetting that you are in my home. You have no option but to listen to me. , I am not backing it off. Ayesha says neither does I. Where ever what ever circumstance am I. I will fulfill my duties towards Nihaal. He yella she can do nothing, so for her good she should, Ayesha interrupts him saying she knows better what is good or bad for her. Veer yells her name. Scared Nihaal walks to her says please. Both adults now back to reality. He says please both of you do not yell at each other and fight.( I can not explain. WATCH THE SCENE) Both sit next to him. hold his shoulder, wipes his tears from each side.Say one by one do not cry beta( very symbolic, PB giving hint both will take care of him in future jointly with love👏)Satyanaash aagayi devil daadi asking what is all happening?? Walks angrily towards ayesha asking that claiming for the kid and do not even know how to behave with kid??? ( oye chuppp jawan budhiya kahi ki??? where were you when she was struggling to raise him, she knows better than you)😡Aysha shocked 😲( me too kyoki ayesha kept quite did not talk back to her😲)She goes what else I can expect from you?? Anyways make sure not to talk anything in front of him, that makes him scare to cry ( you make him scare, go away)She turnes to Veer saying you decide how you want to make this girl understand( Oh C'mon stop calling her THIS GIRL. She has name and all above she is in your home, where is basic hospitality) and make sure she does not talk anything that will affect on child. ( you learn first)🤪. Veer asks ayesha to come with him, as he needs to talk something. Ayesha denies, says she does not want to talk any thing with him. She only has to take nihaal from here Period.Daadi replies do not forget now Nihaal knows about us. What do you think he will never going to ask you question??? Does it even occur to you, what answers you are going to give for his endless query? veer nodes his head in negative. daadi says Listen to me and for God sake do whatever veer is asking. If you wish I beg you ( AA gayi amma line pe. Noop phir bhi nihaal ko nahi chodegi ayesha. Do whatever emotional blackmailing you want. ) veer is shocked ( wait one day you will beg to your Mom to accept this girl as your bride)😆Civilized , well mannered Ayesha replies you are elder to me do not do all this. Veer gives her disgusting look and asks shall we go?? ( Ayesha take revenge from the guy for every angry look and nasty word, when he will be madly in love with you )😆Ayesha tells nihaal she will be right back, he nodes.Brainless tiger and wounded lioness walk out.Generation 1 the unappreciative lady now soften, walks to genration 3 saying to him do not cry at all( u just c. he will make U cry). wipes his tear while soft tune of soap plays in BG. She asks do you how am I relate to you. Nihaal nodes in yes, she asks again tell me who am I Nihaal says (Devil🤣) Daadi. She makes him to say it again this time Nihaal says Daaku 🤣daadi. Daadi mahaa happy. Jks apart nice scene. Varsha and kid both too good.👍🏼

Part 3: Innocent & Carefree Childhood.

Generation 1 and 3 hug each other ( I though Nihaal was suffocating). Other room Veer tells Ayesha she is fighting lost battle, he will get nihaal no matter what (Indeed U r nuts Veer. Say this after she drops atomic nuke: The will😆)Ayesha yells back try all your power, but I wont let nihaal part from me. Veer retorts he is my nephew and out of all he is only life support of my ill mother ( she needs psychiatrist not nihaal). Ayesha argues back @ full volume I promised my sister to take care of my nephew. Back to veer< Nihaal is only happiness in my mom's life. I will do any thing to get him( do not yell do it?? coz A does not need to do anything. She has nihaal and will both)😆He grabs her arm tightly ( it hurts) and say I can do anything and I mean it. Both stare at each other. (I thought he was going to kiss her in his anger💔) Ayesha pushes his arms (as she notice no chance guy is not going to make a move), saying determinedly I can go at any extent to keep my promise, do you understand ( way to go girl. I like the confidence👍🏼👏)
Back to Devil daaku. Jijju shocked to see genration 3 on 1's lap. ( Ho gaya bhantaa dhar, me sure now jijju will be the one who will help ayesha to break the jail, coz he wants them out) Here our Einstein unaware of all fight, dirty minds, ask innocently why you guys did not come to see us ( daadi now tell do you have courage to tell the truth like Ayesha???) daadi brushes him off only if we knew?? ( you liar. did you even try to find out?)l eave this all, now we are together. God ( PB🤣) has united us (hey daadi this is just preparation for your heart attack) ( hi 5 to maasi. I am hating daadi so much @ moment)Jijju joins in saying so true mom. we can not move a step with out god's wish ( yaya who knows better than you)🤣.
he introduces himself to Nihaal. He even says how much I tried to find you ( par kya karu saare plans pe you put tank of ice water this he says in his heart I guess) watch the scene how much frustration jijju has it on his face and in act ( actor who plays jijju did good job there)👏He then maskha maaro to daadi by asking to give Bunty's toys to him. He even goes on to say I could not do anything ( ya we know you could not reach to him first. Indirectly your plan helping them so I wish trend continues)😆 ( very symbolic do watch) daadi goes happily to get the toys.
Back to roaring cage, Veer goes so you are not going to agree like this. Ayesha says same goes to you. Why do n't you agree? Tell me ( oh Ayesha coz he is moron) Veer says this is my last warning to you.( oh ho Sheraniya bhi kabhi darri hai kisi se??) He says your stubbornness forcing me to take such a step, so that you will regret for your whole life. Ayesha says do what ever you want to. I am willing to regret for any of my decision, but the regret for parting nihaal from my self will be like a death for me.( Bravoooo ⭐️) and I will have to live for NIhaal. Do you get that?????👏

Part 4 :The Vibhishan of Ramayan aka Jijju

And staring competition continues in next part too (waiting when it will be romantic staring obviously from Veer)jks a part Ayesha leaves in anger and Veer makes a call to lawyer ( do not dig you own grave. Take the matter to UN. Have peace talk. Do treaty of marriage with Ayesha)😆😆 He instructs the lawyer to draft that Jai has not legally separated from family and on this basis Vardhan family should have legal custody of his son( Veer if you are stupid does not mean Ayesha too. She is 1000 miles ahead you . He asks him to complete all the formalities have it on stamp papers (It will be invalid or null, as ayesha has will and was made long back). He says when you come bring police with you. ( another major blunder). Now here I have a question to you Veer did it even occur to you to give a thought on what basis Ayesha fighting?? She might have few hidden cards??? After all why is she so confident. This is just not stubbornness.
Back to haal. Nihaal happy playing with toys. Jijju's mind working over time on Xmas eve like Anjana and I. He thinks he should play his card before vardhan take any step. I need to show the way out to Ayesha and Nihaal ( Go jijju go👏👏. Ayesha needs to be out at least to get the will)😆.Jijju tells guards they can leave, he is here, then he checks out windows.Turns to nihaal saying all the windows and doors are closed I am suffocating do n't you??? Nihaal nodes in yes. He goes opens the window smilingly asks Nihaal is it nice now. Nihaal is happy too. He asks him to eat chocolate when Khatmal khattu calls him. He picks up the phone and smartly indicates him that no need to find nihall, as he is here. He checks out open window one more time and hides by seeing Ayesha walking in the hall. Ayesha asks Nihaal who gave chocolate. Nihaal tells Avinash uncle. Ayesha asks for Kaamini and Nihaal tells her excitedly she has gone to get the toys for me (ohh poor kid). Ayesha is worried that Vardhan will part Nihaal from her forever. No I will not let this happen ever. Screen freezes on Ayesha's determine and confident face.

Tomorrow: Ayesha escapes from window👏. Devil daadi yells seeing this the girl ran away with Nihaal(you think she will wait for you to come. aree no brain daadi if she does not run how she suppose to get the will, your son is going for legal battle), go and search Nihaal. daadi feels dizzy says some thing happening to me, Jijju and just a Good looking son with no brain holds her, both asking to open the eyes and control her self. But daadi still faints.

Tune in friends tomorrow to watch whether Ayesha escapes successfully or Veer's security catch them ( Well I have faith in Jijju now😃 That's why it is said Veer use your own brain. what to do you don't even have one🤣) and Will Ayesha, Nihaal going to meet Pammi maasi to have their complete reunion.
I guess legal battle will come in action next week, as court is closed for Xmas😆

Have fun
Arpita

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Arpita...
Veer Vardhan Singh has no brain just hair
But threatens to keep Nihaal in his lair
Jeeju though only wants his property share
So he will help Nihaal escape Daadi's care
Ayeesha will then take Veer up on his dare
And we will then get to watch courtroom fare😉
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Arpita!! It was really awesome & phunny!!

What are we seeing? WW-3??

I am very impressed with Ayesha's character!!She's the only one who's got bot her brains & her heart intact -in the right place!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Arpita!! Great going....Too bad I am gonna miss today and tomorrow's epsiode...but atleast reading update helps....plus lot of catching up to do about this show 's previous episodes

Merry Christmas to all and happy holidays!!
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks..................... so next is the legal battle..........................
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Thanks Arpita...
Arpita: your welcome.🤗. Hope you had nice brake😛

Veer Vardhan Singh has no brain just hair
But threatens to keep Nihaal in his lair
Jeeju though only wants his property share
So he will help Nihaal escape Daadi's care
Ayeesha will then take Veer up on his dare
And will then get to watch courtroom fare😉
Arpita: Awesome👏 u see I took whole page to write and you done in 5 lines😭, ABC way ( read accurate, brief and correct)😆

Word Count: 0

315925 thumbnail
Wow!!!! Seems like a great episode!
Go Jiju Go!
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks Arpita for the awesome update... more than the update i loved the comments you wrote in between😆 !!
i think massi and nihaal will take refuge in choksi's house and veer will be hit with truth that nihaal's custody legally belongs to ayesha.... Poor guy!! what will he do then? 😉
md410 thumbnail
My thoughts : Episode Aftermath:

1 : I'm very proud of maasi today. She has proved herself to be true guardian angel of Nihaal. I like and love the character Name: AYESHA👍🏼 👍🏼👍🏼
2: One thing is now for sure, that as long as Ayesha stay out of Vardhan's house jiiju will not kidnap Nihaal. On the contrary he will help her indirectly to stay away. This is a good sign of relief. huuuuu😊

3: I do not want Ayesha to get caught. tomorrow PB raham khaooo please do not do that.

4: I would love to watch Pea nut dragging next whole week, some thing like this , Ayesha on run, meets Pammi, gets shelter @ Choukasi foloowed by her hide and seek with Veer, who is desperately looking for Nihaa but same time he has to take care of his ill mom , so ask jijju to help to find him. Jijju does gaddari to Veer and Ayesha is benifited out of it. Result ing in, No parting of A and N.

5: Ayesha may tell Veer about the will and that's when he threatens her to challange the will in the court.

6: Veer gets defeted all the aspects and then come up with solution that She and N will stay in the hotel. I guess A may not agree to move in with them😕 That's when Rajdeep and A slowly becomes good friend and Veer jaloofy.

7: after all granny mess I am not sure whether contract marriage is fisible or not???
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Thanks for the update Arpita!! Great going....Too bad I am gonna miss today and tomorrow's epsiode...but atleast reading update helps....plus lot of catching up to do about this show 's previous episodes

Merry Christmas to all and happy holidays!!

Your welcome Anshu
yaa yaa go and watch all previous episodes.😃