Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

PS: Bottom siggie has Veer's Jai Bhaiyaa?!😲😲 Nahi yaar...Everywhere its only my hot hunk☺️

Are in siggi, where you have caption roshni's rocking royal : There in the middle one is Veer ka bhaiya??? is nt it?

Anyways it is half past mid night now and I need to go to work tomorrow for couple of hours so I better go to sleep now. or else won't be able to wake up before 9 am
Good night. I enjoyed talking to you. More we will talk tomorrow. I will check out kiran ka bhaiya tom in detail, but I guess I am happy what I have😉 still doesnt hurt to check.😉😛
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

omg love the update arpita, the story is progressing way to fast, omg illegal house arrest and brainless vardhans cracks me up🤣omg i hope one day veer will loose both ayesha and nihaal one day and will be seen rubbing hands,i wish that happens soon😡naaa i dont wish btw, i am confused i like veer, thats why i cant wish but i have to becuase he is totally acting cruel to ayesha will love to see the tears of guilt in his eyes but when...????

mall

u

Hi mallu..I too like veer and hate the way he is treating Ayesha. Something gotta
give were he and Ayesha sud be joining forces to care nihal. With
veer temper.....Ayesha will run to Raj. What be grt is to bring back
Ayesha's childhood friend, subash just to stir his emotions a bit 😉
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi All-

Arpita thanks for the update. I just saw Dec 24th episode and I HAVE TO VENT😕😕. What in the world is Veer doing? Does he really think Nihal will be ok staying with them...the family is a piece of work!!! How can they not see their flaut in all of this..they are completely selfish!!!!! And what is Granny talking about....she couldnt even stand for Jai and now is wants to make up for her mistakes!!!!
Back to Veer...does he really think bulling our girl Ayesha is going to make things work and ok for his family. Veer is one of my favorite characters on this show....but he's gotta learn how to make decision by HIMSELF 👏 (honestly Jiju and Granny are special). Veer has to be voice of reason for his family and make to understand Ayesha's position. That way, whenever Ayesha tells him off ....he doesnt look like a dodo brain and can progress in caring for Nihal.
Btw....I love love Ayesha spirit in this episode....she is a fire cracker and poor Veer....he's always speechless and ego gets hurt all the time.
JiJu and wife: oooo he can be so annoying...fixing his class. Wife: doesnt seem like the brightest cookie on the block!!!
Granny: she needs a reality check
All in all....Veer's family is really not emotionally stable for Nihal....they need help.
What I am hoping for is that in the will both Veer and Ayesha are name guadians....that way their love are grow and Nihal is taken care of.
Ok....I feel better now....xoxoxoxo...Melinda
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita, hun, thanks for this lovely update!!!😃

We'll miss ur hilarious comments!!😆

U remind me of Monu who used to do hilarious updates for us in the RKAB forum but wonder whr she is now....

neways..

this Nihaal is indeed the little dude! he seriously has more brains than VEER or even Jeeju for that matter!😲

I luv this show bcoz of Veer n Nihaal n I do miss Raj too.... wonder wen he's gonna be back in action probably wen things blow out of proportion between Ayesha n Veer....😳😳😳

Veer, dear, use ur brains... ur brains will fetch u better r4esults than ur power.......😕

Tia

Edited by tes_v1 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita superb update⭐️ loved your sub-headings especially brainless vardhans.... ya dhinchak dadi has become totally dumb now, bete ke sangat ka asar hai😆 i was all for giving her a chance yesterday, but today she went on the same i hate divya crap and went down several notches .....divya being the cause of hitler dada's death was ridiculous...so basically anyone who dies in the vardhan family,,,the cause is divya? what a dumb logic👎🏼 sirf style aur kapdo se dhinchak hai..nahi to dumb hai...

Jiju's profound one liner about green lands and deserts was hilarious🤣 the jackal is the only comic relief right now, even with his irritating adjusting glasses action....now his master plan will be mission kidnap nihal....my God if he recruits khatwani to kidnap nihal, that will be amazing🤣 🤣 how big a failure that will turn out to be will be worth watching😆

Ayesha was superb yesterday...for a moment I thought she's not gonna tell the truth to nihal...but she did and also mentioned that they have misunderstood divya and her... that's what i like about the A and N relationship...they are very honest with each other..and though nihal is a kid ayesha keeps him in touch with the reality and shelters him too...bravo, you go girl👏 maasi aur nihal milke chachu ka churma banao😆

Chachu has become champu chachu now...as much as i love him...he's totally acting like a nutcase right now👎🏼 house arrest, threats and all...what does he think nihal will come running to him with open arms? sahi hai, instead of get nihal and get ayesha free, he's gonna lose both now😆

Pammi is such a cutie❤️ good that A and N will be able to live with choksi....i didn't want her to live in veer's house so soon....Arpita, i think PB is not gonna brainstorm..we might get dadi heart attack or something soon...abhi se she was clutching her heart, imagine what will happen if ayesha wins on the basis of her will....there will be some drama for sure.....

as much as I don't want this to happen, i think A and N will be seperated for a while in the future...and then when nihal screams the house down for ayesha...then only these brainless vardhans will understand the importance of love......

Currently loving ayesha's attitude, and mirchi maasi and champu chachu face offs where ayesha always comes off one up😃 hope they show her this strong in the future too...

Arpita, thanks for doing the updates in Anj's absence...they were very well-written and entertaining updates👏⭐️ You and Anj have a real flair for writing..love reading the updates written by both of you😃

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Btw, Rosh aur Arpita, tum dono ki monopoly ya copyright nahi hai Veer😳 pe, kyuki, hum sab bhi to haina....😉

Toh kisi ka bhi copyright nahi chalega...😈

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Btw, Rosh aur Arpita, tum dono ki monopoly ya copyright nahi hai Veer😳 pe, kyuki, hum sab bhi to haina....😉

Toh kisi ka bhi copyright nahi chalega...😈

lo ji yeh ek aur tapka?????
Hey Y do you think Me doing update?? So I do get first preference with licence😆
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tes_v1

I luv this show bcoz of Veer n Nihaal n I do miss Raj too.... wonder wen he's gonna be back in action probably wen things blow out of proportion between Ayesha n Veer....😳😳😳

Yaar ab yeh Raj kaun hai????😕 Another parallel hero in the show???? Looks like I really need to go back and check old episodes asap.....
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Yaar ab yeh Raj kaun hai????😕 Another parallel hero in the show???? Looks like I really need to go back and check old episodes asap.....

Annshu Rajveer is Veer's friend whom Veer has employeed in his hotel .. he is very sweet boss and actually fought for ayesha to be given this job... he is very understanding and loving person ...has always done good for ayesha when everyone went wrong..personally i prefer rajveer over veer becoz Rajveer uptill now has been shown as much mature and easy going person...he is neither rich nor has any complex that his best friend is his boss ..so even if Ayesha marry Rajveer than veer than for future ideal husband he is perfect 😉
Now after this all Veesha lovers and online patnees of veer don't hit me with tomatoes or rotten eggs i m hidding under the table 😳
@ Tia (tes) i m so glad to see my all the lovely friends here ..nowrosh, purva and anshu has also come so may be this is our new land to enjoy and have fun ..welcome dear 🤗
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Annshu Rajveer is Veer's friend whom Veer has employeed in his hotel .. he is very sweet boss and actually fought for ayesha to be given this job... he is very understanding and loving person ...has always done good for ayesha when everyone went wrong..personally i prefer rajveer over veer becoz Rajveer uptill now has been shown as much mature and easy going person...he is neither rich nor has any complex that his best friend is his boss ..so even if Ayesha marry Rajveer than veer than for future ideal husband he is perfect 😉

Now after this all Veesha lovers and online patnees of veer don't hit me with tomatoes or rotten eggs i m hidding under the table 😳
@ Tia (tes) i m so glad to see my all the lovely friends here ..nowrosh, purva and anshu has also come so may be this is our new land to enjoy and have fun ..welcome dear 🤗

Thanks so much Kiran!!! 🤗It feels good to be here especially to see old friends in this forum.....I was tired to cribbing n writing negative (you know what I mean). Chalo atleast we can have fun and write good things here..fingers are crossed...sab creatives ki maaya hai....I will them "creatives" here VS "showmakers" I write in another forum becoz they are doing a good job with this show so far. Though I am new...but i have faith in your taste so I can say it's a show I will enjoy plus it is not the usual female centric show who cries all the time...
Keep it that way CREATIVES!! 😃