Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Thanks for the update! I watched the episode for the first time yesterday s have no clue what happened b4. But Nihaal is a cute boy!!

Bhabhiji aur Nanadji....ek doosre ka peecha karna chood do yaar....😆😆 itna zayaada pyaar achha nahi hota....

your welcome Anshu( guess name is correct)
Yeah Nihaal is cute and brainy too.😃
Story in short: Ayesha's sister married to Veer's elder brother Jai. They both died in accident, leaving Nihaal behind. since then Ayesha was taking care of Nihaal. Circumstances bring Ayesha in front of her Jijju's family, who blames her sister to take away Jai from them. Now they want nihaal from her.😡
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamoshi2507

thanks a lot Arpita for the update and Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to u too dear

Your welcome🤗
md410 thumbnail
@ Roshni and Kiran
Your welcome.
Ye Nand bhaabhi kaun kaunsi forum main hai???? 😉main bhi to jaanu so that I can come and bug you there too😆
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You have been doing a great Arpita! Thnx for the updates and the additional humour 😃
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

omg love the update arpita, the story is progressing way to fast
Arpita: Thanks Maalu. Good for us, we can see some hateful romance🤣 then jijju adjusting glasses.
, omg illegal house arrest and brainless vardhans cracks me up🤣 🤣🤣
Arpita: This was actually my frustation over cruel chaachu and so called positive dumbo duffer daadi.😡😡

omg i hope one day veer will loose both ayesha and nihaal one day and will be seen rubbing hands,

Arpita: oh yeah he surly will loose ayesha for sometime😆 and Nihaal he never has it so loosing him out of the list🤣
naaa i dont wish btw, i am confused i like veer,thats why i cant wish but i have to becuase he is totally acting cruel to ayesha
Arpita: Even I like him when he stares Ayesha 😉 but your wish will come true. he will regret his act big time. PB won't spare him kyoki if he does then main PB ko nahi chodoongi🤣🤣

will love to see the tears of guilt in his eyes but when...????
Arpita: The day he will come to know ki Ayesha holds the will and Mom is sick

mallu

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vach003

You have been doing a great Arpita! Thnx for the updates and the additional humour 😃

Your welcome🤗.
what's your name???
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

@ Roshni and Kiran
Your welcome.
Ye Nand bhaabhi kaun kaunsi forum main hai???? 😉main bhi to jaanu so that I can come and bug you there too😆

Arpita ...go to RKAB forum and you will know what this bhabhi-nanad rishta is all about....😆😉
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

your welcome Anshu( guess name is correct)
Yeah Nihaal is cute and brainy too.😃
Story in short: Ayesha's sister married to Veer's elder brother Jai. They both died in accident, leaving Nihaal behind. since then Ayesha was taking care of Nihaal. Circumstances bring Ayesha in front of her Jijju's family, who blames her sister to take away Jai from them. Now they want nihaal from her.😡

Yup the name is correct....Thanks for the quick update! this helps...but have they shown the brother n his wife yet n the reason they left home?? I cud see the brother-in-law is upto something or wants something....
I saw this show's promo many times n always thought Nihaal is cute! but it was just yesterday I saw the episode for the first time...
md410 thumbnail

Arpita ...go to RKAB forum and you will know what this bhabhi-nanad rishta is all about....😆😉

Anshu
what is RKAB forum mean which show??? is it raaja ki aayegi baarat kya???😕
actually I just follow 3-4 so not much aware of all short forms😭
md410 thumbnail

Yup the name is correct....Thanks for the quick update! this helps...but have they shown the brother n his wife yet n the reason they left home?? I cud see the brother-in-law is upto something or wants something....
I saw this show's promo many times n always thought Nihaal is cute! but it was just yesterday I saw the episode for the first time...

Anshu
yes. Please watch day before yesterday's episode, where It was shown that Jai and his wife Divya left the house becoz Jai's father refused to accept his wife, as he thought she married him for money. Veer was in abroad then.
Veer's jijju avinaash actually is behind the money. He did not want any one from his in laws family to know about Jai, but apparently veer secretly tried to find out where about of his brother and come to know that brother is dead and he has 7 yrs old kid. Veer goes in search of kid to SHimla being a buyer of his own brother's house and he comes to know about AYesha being Nihaal's maasi. The Irony is before he goes to SHimla, Ayesha was working as housekeeper in a Hotel that Veer own's. She was hiding Nihaal in the staff quarter that she shares with other girl Pammi.
Watch all the episodes it is really good particularly when Veer and Ayesha both were going to SHimla, without knowing the truth. The show started on October 19 and airs Mon-Fri. you tube has all the video.
I have uploaded from dec 7
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago