Dec23writeup:Power&Love fight with House Arrest

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Reunion will complete and love story will restart when Anjana is back ( PB is waiting for her🤣)

DO not miss part 3 and 4. Just watch it

Recap: Veer, Ayesha, jijju, Pammi were at police station to identify the Kid who is not Nihaal.😊 Nihaal was with his granny. They both met and he gave her pammi's number.👏 Ayesha went to get Nihaal, unaware of the fact it was Veer's house (blooper, or she has Amnesia🤪). Maasi bhanja hug each other😃 and Ayesha thanks Kaamini. As she was about to leave Veer entered in the house 😭and Ayesha, Veer and jijju all were shocked.

Part 1: Three generation ka one way street milan
Veer keep staring @ Ayesha ( angrily not lovingly)😉, then his glaze falls on Nihaal, he soften a bit with faint smile while nandini, granny are confuse😕 and jijju still in the shock👏. He calls out his name and walks slowly towards him ( tooo slow it takes him half a minute to walk)🤣 he looks at him ,holds him by saying you are Nihaal our Nihaal ( and Nihaal knows nothing) and Bua's brain bulb gets turn on, Nihaal Jai's son??? Granny still with what is this Veer doing type mode?Finally she asks Veer what is this all happenning?? Who is this kid???Nihaal is uncomfortable with Veer. Veer back to reality with cute smile he goes to say Mom he and stops give a angry look to Ayesha, pulls his mom a side and tells about Nihaal. Kaamini is shocked at this revelation. Veer tells very hatefully that the girl is Divya's sister. Nihaal ask Maasi what is happening?? Ayesha tells nothing. Kaamini looks at Nihaal, while Ayesha is crying and looking up to God for help. Kaamini questions Veer is he jai's son, my grand son??? Veer answer in Yes and says I was going to tell you but Nihaal was missing and this girl tried a lot not to tell us about him. So I though first I will find Nihaal, mom interrupts him saying every thing you thought by your self. You should have thought that at least I would have had hope( Nihaal) to live the life.

Part 2: Brainless Vardhans
Veer and Nandini both are in tears. All Veer can say is Mom. SHe walks toward Nihaal, bents down and says he was with me all the time and with out knowing our relation I was thinking that he is a stranger. My own blood, part of my jai. Nadini and Veer both smile seeing this happily. Ayesha pulls away nihaal when she tries to hug him.Veer's smile turns to anger, Ayesha and Granny look at each other in anget too. Kaamini stands up confidently in anger and jijuu happy. Ayesha is not scare either. kaamini blames divya for taking away Jai from her forever ( indirectly she blames Divya for jai's death). She goes on to say now you are taking away my grand son why is so?? What revenge you are taking? I will not let you repeat the history. She blames Divya for her husband's death too. She says my husband could not tolerate shock of parting with his son and died( Oh C'mon he was the one who let his son go. All Verdhans are brainless.😭 thank god Nihaal did not get brain from Y chromosome)😆😆).She tells I hate Divya and will never forgive her( just shut up granny. Why could not you stood up to your husband then😡). She made me die everyday and now I will not let you do this again. You can not part me with my grand son. Do you hear?? Granny goes a bit dizzy. nandini jumps in saying mom control your self. So much anger is not good for you. Kaamini retorts back then is it right that this girl taking away grandson?? can't I have this happiness?Do not I have any right on my grandson? nadini calls Veer saying maa is not feeling well. She tells it's family matter and we should talk, kaamini refuses. Finally Ayesha open her mouth, you can talk whatever you want, but I am leaving👏 Mom asks Veer to stop her and Our No brain RAMBO yells STOPPPPPP, you are not going anywhere do not you remember what have I told you???I can go at any extent to get Nihaal??? can do anything, ( I so want to kill Veer now😡)I mean it. Ayesha is shell shocked.

Part 3: Inhuman house arrest and colleagues humanity
Veer calls the security telling them to make sure Ayesha does not go any where( ahh haa some one does not want to let his girl go away from eye sight🤣🤣). Mom is about to faint Nandini holds her. Veer too walks to mom, takes her away, while security signal Ayesha to stay in the hall. Jijju curses destiny by saying he started going to Greenland and luck dumped him in desert.( aage aage dekho hota hai kya)😆All is finished.👏
Back to hotel Pammi is worrying that Ayesha has not called yet, who knows whether or not she met Nihaal. She prays that Aysha should meet Nihaal, so that all will be well. Smart cutie thinks but where will Ayesha go, as she can not come back to hotel. Where will they go in such a big city. Pammi is in tears and pray vaahe guru please find a shelter for them. Choukasi uncle hears pammi, walks towards her asking pammi dear for whom are you praying? She tells him I am very much worried about Ayesha and Nihaal. I do not know where are they and what will happen to them?? Choukasi replies I have seen Ayesha arguing with Veer for her nephew.Bravo how she was fighting for her nephew. Really creditable the way she faces and fights with circumstances.He says that I would be more than happy, if I can be any help of her. Pammi tells yes he can help them by giving shelter. Please do, that will be big help for them.She asks would you be able to see Ayesha wandering on the street with kid??👏👏Pammi goes on that I know hotel is following the rule but can't we just do this for humanity being a human??? Choukasi says Yes we can. Ayesha surly will get punished for breaking the hotel rules. I stay out of the hotel , so If I give her shelter then the rules of hotel do not apply to me 👏, I am not violating any rule.I will help Ayesha all the way, she and Nihaal fearlessly can stay with me. Pammi is super happy, thanks him and says you help us just like father. Chouksi scolds her lovingly what type of girl are you?? first you call me father and then thanking me??😃No child says thanks to father. They share happy moments. Pammi leaves after getting his address.

Part 4: Love knows no boundaries.
Ayesha pacing in the hall guarded by security( D*** Veer😡😡😡), thinking what do I do?? Nihaal walks to her to ask why these people won't let us go?? why her boss was calling him his nephew??Is he papa's brother( my Cruel chaachu??? haha : I am asking this on N's behalf)??? was the aunty My granny?? Ayesha cries, keeps quite while Nihaal looking at her for answer.Ayesha thinks to her self how and what do I give answers to Nihaal's questions???Ayesha keeps crying, confused Nihaal asks her why is she quite?? Is it true that your boss my Chaachu?? Ayesha gives up, tells the truth about relation. Nihaal is shocked. He turns her face to him, saying but we two are alone in this world then how come these chaacha and granny appear??? ( I love you nihaa👍🏼)Why we did not know about them???Why that aunty was talking bad about Mom and you???Ayesha is speechless😭 She tells I have no answers for your questions.😭But all they said is not true. You do not believe any of these.She goes on to say you know your maasi well. Do not you trust me???She tells all I know is they are having a huge misunderstanding.⭐️They think didi took away their son. Now Since you are with me, so they are getting me wrong too. Nihaal all this is not true. you do not believe them. Nihaal replies yes maasi you are very nice. They hug each other. 🤗🤗

Tune in tomorrow to watch how our lioness Ayesha does" Sher Ke Ghar Main Sher ka Shikaar",😊 leaving Brainless tiger helpless.

Tomorrow: Dirty fight begins😡😡 Cruel chaachu ki limitless cruelty
Nasty Veer( stupid by forcing you will loose Nihaal) tells Ayesha she is forgetting that she is standing in his house, so can do nothing
🤪😭😭.( oh veer you wait you are about to loose both girl and nephew😆. A will go with raj soon😆😆 Then make yourself house arrest)

Thank you guys for bearing with me and reading my bakvaas.😃 Till today I was updater in-charge😃. Now I officially hand over the charge to original updater Anjana😆😆
Tomorrow onwards she takes her responsibility back
.😉😛

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all of you🤗
Enjoy😃
Arpita

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant update Arpita ..u and Anjana are now one of my fav updaters on whole IF 👏👏👏 ...Keep entertaining us like this with ur such interesting updates with funny comments especially the last one ... i can see Mr. brainless veer loosing nihal and seeing Ayesha marrying to Raj
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Arpita for the wonderful update!
Nihaal....Really love him!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg love the update arpita, the story is progressing way to fast, omg illegal house arrest and brainless vardhans cracks me up🤣omg i hope one day veer will loose both ayesha and nihaal one day and will be seen rubbing hands,i wish that happens soon😡naaa i dont wish btw, i am confused i like veer, thats why i cant wish but i have to becuase he is totally acting cruel to ayesha will love to see the tears of guilt in his eyes but when...????
mallu
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks Arpita for the wonderful update!

Nihaal....Really love him!

Bhabee jee seems like u r following me everywhere i go 😆😆😆
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Bhabee jee seems like u r following me everywhere i go 😆😆😆

Nanad Ji..Kya karoon...Aapke bina toh soona soona lagta hai naa!😳😳 Wiase aapka khayal kaun rakahega?!😆😆
Waise Veer ke liye hi toh show dekhti hoon...Aur haan ab Nihaal ke liye bhi!😳😳
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.....................
so, all of them face to face.....................let the fight for nihal begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update! I watched the episode for the first time yesterday s have no clue what happened b4. But Nihaal is a cute boy!!

Bhabhiji aur Nanadji....ek doosre ka peecha karna chood do yaar....😆😆 itna zayaada pyaar achha nahi hota....
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot Arpita for the update and Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to u too dear
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
My thoughts: Episode after effects🤣

1: Himani ki dhinchaak and daraawani daai actually is DUMBO and DUFFER daai. She raised three children and does not even know she can not win kid by scaring him or talking bad about his Mom???? Vamp daadi. Positive my foot.😡😡 Booooo daadi

2: Dashing business man turned strict kind hearten boss turned Mr Brawn turned shy romeo turned desperate brother finally becomes CRUEL HITLER CHAACHU.👎🏼( wow PB ki googly) He has no idea what mess he is stepping in, by doing this. Cruel chaachu sucks big time😡. He will regret for this forever. He indeed will loose Nihaal. He might love Ayesha later, but Nihaal will not reciprocate🤣 He does not know that trapped lioness can also go to any extent to save her cub. Good thing is he trapped both of them.😉

3: Refugee Ayesha will get her new Basera @ Choukasi's home. 👏👏When your own ditch you, turn the face away from you or put you down, then friends and collegues are the one those run for your help and become your strong support

4: Looks like PB has decided to go for court battle.

hmmmm not bad. But PB later when you take this war for peace talk @ united nations ( read out of court settlement) do not use heart attack as treaty( read excuse). come up with new suggestions for cease fire ( read health issues).🤣

5: Jijju ke all plans fell dhadaam like share market😆. Now he is going to make bigger plans.

6: Only Nandini was showing bit understanding by saying we should talk.

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago