Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita, I too don't want jiju's kidnap plan to happen..i don't think it will happen now, it may happen sometime later you know finally when they are ready to expose jiju as the villain or something....

Expecting nandini to come up with a brainwave like that is not possible right now..ya jiju might suggest A staying in the house or even dadi, nandini might just nod her head and go along...

living together in the positive sense😉 hehe i understood it in the positive sense only😆 if that happens it will bring positive results only for veesha😉
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Himani
yeah. Let's see when A moves in with Veer. 🤣
1: Whether Peanut decides to go first for court battle Ayesha wins on the basis of will, followed by daadi sick, she & N move in as medicine.
2: Veer will just giving kori dhamki?? browse legal options goes out side settlement
3: Ayesha looses the battle coz she lost the will ( though I doubt) and Nihaal drive Veer nuts to get Ayesha or let him go to Ayesha
4: Ayesha is not going to fall for daadi's emotional cry out and let junior Einstein stay there, so she takes the Einstein and daadi gets a heart attack.

One thing I must say: Jijju proposes and Nihaal disposes.

may be Ayesha's possessiveness on Nihaal turns daadi negative towards her, who knows. But article said she would be positive .
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, I like option 1 and 2 the best😃 anyways our brainless sexy tiger is capable of just that, kori dhamki...you see his heart is not really into it😉 one cute puppy dog look of nihal and one smile of ayesha and he's gonna melt...though he might act like a toughie..plus i think he will be happy with moving in option dil hi dil mein...

moreover as long as his soulmate(read jiju) is there by his side he won't be able to think straight anyway😕

dadima acting as the catalyst to bring veer, ayesha and nihal together directly or indirectly is the most feasible option right now...I doubt whether she wil turn negative,it will screw the story...she will trouble ayesha for a bit but otherwise she should be alright
md410 thumbnail
Himani
I hope daadi stays positive too. One jackal is enough. 😆
Me like either option 1 or 2 the most. Let' see if they show court drama how long creatives take that?? At least we can breath of relief ki Nihaal and maasi will be together. Einstein has seen his maasi after 3 weeks. I so eagerly want Veer to see maasi bhanja bonding, how ayesha takes care of him, how much nihaal depends on his maasi.
Oh ya I forgot to mentio that Bunty's entry due any time too. Hope he is not the same from boarding school.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a ton for this update!

Oh God! wonder wat will happen now...

BTW, Ayesha sure is beauty wid brains but did she not realise she was walking into Veer's house wen she came to pick Nihaal?

liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor nihaal..hw will he live amongst all these airheads...who just want jai's last nishaani...n do not realize its a kid..i wonder they wud hv fought for some other nishaani in the same way..by money..
thnx fr the b'ful update😊
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Thanks a ton for this update!

Arpita: your welcome🤗

Oh God! wonder wat will happen now...

Arpita: Nihaal will stay with maasi no matter what. Ayesha and him both are not going to give up😆

BTW, Ayesha sure is beauty wid brains but did she not realise she was walking into Veer's house wen she came to pick Nihaal?

Arpita: I think it was blooper, Himani and I we both were talking same.🤪

Word Count: 0